shower - size?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree... 5 inches of soft cock is where men start to be a show-er... but it is really about the ratio of hard vs. soft size that makes you a grow-er or a show-er. If someone has a 4 inch soft cock and it only gets to about 5-ish when hard, they are still a show-er even though they are only on the low side of average.

It's all about how large you get when hard... and that has EVERYTHING to do with your insulin resistance levels... the more insulin resistant you are (diabetic or having the diabetic gene even though it might be dormant ie. type-2 diabetes) the more you will be a show-er because the ravages of having too much sugar in your blood stream weakens your arteries and if one has hypoglycemic tendencies (pre type-2), then they will not be able to harness enough blood pressure to REALLY fill their penises and provide them with a truly skin stretching erection.

Those with heart defects and allergy and or asthma issues will also tend to be show-ers since they too will have impeded blood flow and a supressed circulatory system.

Not to get all medical on y'all, but I was just thinking about why people are show-ers vs. grow-ers and I think my theory is pretty sound.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW, never heard that theory. I've been diabetic, type I since 18, and I think my cock is barely above average both soft and hard.

Notice that I used the term insulin sensitivity... that refers to the type-2 groups which includes a significant amount of Americans... your type-1 Diabetes is managed on the micro level and you have the proper amount of insulin that you need if you take your shots regularly or have a pump or whatever.

aussiefrog

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"Those with heart defects and allergy and or asthma issues will also tend to be show-ers since they too will have impeded blood flow and a supressed circulatory system."

Can't really agree with the asthma theory - I've had asthma for almost 20 years, and my dick is always about 3-4 inches soft and anywhere up to 9.5" hard - depending on % body fat (and horniness!!).

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mostly all endowed guys are showers... since a low % that are normal soft grow to 8 inches or so.. or 7... how often do we see 2-4 inches soft growing more than 7.5?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd call a 'shower' someone whose flaccid and erect lengths were ALMOST the same, BUT they would have to be in the well-endowed category for starters for anyone to take any notice - if you get my meaning. The mate-next-door that I grew up with was a classic and - at that age - made me feel inferior. He ended up, at puberty, with 8" erect, but his flaccid length was almost the same. I was envious, though saved face in the end as I managed to beat him when erect.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I agree... 5 inches of soft cock is where men start to be a show-er... but it is really about the ratio of hard vs. soft size that makes you a grow-er or a show-er. If someone has a 4 inch soft cock and it only gets to about 5-ish when hard, they are still a show-er even though they are only on the low side of average.

It's all about how large you get when hard... and that has EVERYTHING to do with your insulin resistance levels... the more insulin resistant you are (diabetic or having the diabetic gene even though it might be dormant ie. type-2 diabetes) the more you will be a show-er because the ravages of having too much sugar in your blood stream weakens your arteries and if one has hypoglycemic tendencies (pre type-2), then they will not be able to harness enough blood pressure to REALLY fill their penises and provide them with a truly skin stretching erection.

Those with heart defects and allergy and or asthma issues will also tend to be show-ers since they too will have impeded blood flow and a supressed circulatory system.

Not to get all medical on y'all, but I was just thinking about why people are show-ers vs. grow-ers and I think my theory is pretty sound.

Wow, Tripod!

Hmmm.--You've got me to thinking. AND reflecting back through the years. A number of the guys whom I've known in my life--family, friends, business acquaintances, others....(those whom I've either suspected were "hung" by either noticing their bulges or catching scant glimpses of them, etc.) virtually ALL of them matched at least some of the medical conditions you cited...eventually.

Many of the guys I went to school with in the 1960's and 70's who were impressive in the lockerrooms in fact DID go on to later have diabetes, circulation impairments, heart attacks and (some) even had early strokes!

NOT to scare anyone here, of course. :rolleyes:

But since circulation is directly tied into "how we hang", you just may be on to something!

Huh. 'Wonder if THIS subject would not make an interesting college thesis? "Does HANGING foreshadow a future medical crisis for a man?" :biggrin1:

(Can you just imagine how your professor would react?)