Shower Time At The Gym

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After a busy work week, I finally got a a day off and knew that I needed to burn some calories and release some stress at the gym. It had been week since I'd stepped foot in my gym so the workout was a much needed one. I carefully selected my workout gear for the day and packed my gym bag with all of the essentials. Water... check, gloves... check, change of clothes and towel...check, toiletries...check, combination lock...check, protein shake...check. I had a strong feeling that my time at the gym would be productive. I was feeling amazing and I know that I would look amazing in my new workout gear. I selected a white Nike Dri Fit tank top, my multi colored Nike cross-trainer tennis shoes, a pair of thin stretchable white Under Armour shorts that were very short but suitable for squats deadlifts and all of the major compound movements for legs. Suitable or so I thought. Under it all I sported a black jockstrap, thinking that it would be better for squats and deadlifts.

The drive to the gym was awesome as I listened to music that would pump me up and get my mind focused on my workout. I walked into the doors of the gym and checked in at the front desk. I was greeted by the two new young associates that were manning the front counter. I headed to the locker-room and found a locker near the showers. After securing my possessions in a locker I made a b-line to the restroom to ensure that I would not have to stop my workout to take a piss.

As is habit with me, I knew that I wanted to get the blood pumping so I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill alternating between a brisk walk and a steady jog. The treadmill was brutal and reminded me how out of shape I was because I broke out into a sweat within 5 minutes of jogging. The icky feeling of sweat drenching your clothes was already starting to happen but I was not going to let that deter me from dedicating a good deal of time to my workout. Cardio is done and now I head to the lifting area and began to stretch in the mirror. There was a tall muscular lad beside me that was occupied with something on his phone between his sets. As I was walking up and claiming my spot he glanced up at me through the mirror and we locked eyes briefly for which I nodded a quick "what's up" and continued to setup for squats. I started with my sets for squats and apparently something about my form didn't sit well with my neighbor who had up to this point been texting. He was obviously no novice to lifting. He told me his name was Erick and that as a former personal trainer he felt it his duty to help me get my form down so that I didn't injure myself. He had me watch him do a few squats, carefully pointing out his foot placement and the position of the bar on his back as well as the placement of his hands on the bar. He slowly sunk into a squat making sure that I paid extra close attention to the path that his back took with each squat. I observed all that was being taught but soon started admiring the stud that had took an interest in helping me out. Standing at around 6'5 with broad shoulders and massive thighs and calves, Erick was an Adonis of a man. His wore loose fitting shorts, high top converse sneakers, a simple t-shirt covered by a large long sleeve hoodie.

Halfway into my workout I was taking a break and looking at myself in the mirror and to my horror my white clothes had become so drenched in sweat that they were now transparent and clinging to my body. What made things worse was the sight of my black jockstrap in contrast against my skin being visible through my thin fabric shorts. I was exposed for all to see but played it off as if I didn't notice. During one of my sets I looked in the mirror and glanced over at Erick and saw that his eyes were locked in on my ass which meant that he was noticing my black jockstrap and bare ass with each squat and bend. Although I was slightly embarrassed, I was also turned on by the fact that he was watching so intently. Was Erick gay, bi, or straight? I'd assumed he was straight but who cares because he was focused on my ass not really noticing that I was watching him through the reflection in the mirror. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part and he could have really been thinking that "this guy is a weirdo wearing a black jock under white clothes." Erick remained professional and continued to help me even with my body being on display.

My workout continued to go smoothly with each new exercise and Erick being right there to show me the rights and wrongs. After a good 30 minutes I wrapped up my workout and thanked Erick for all of his help. I told Erick that I would do a few accessory exercises on some of the machines and then head to the showers. I remember saying "I hope to see you around at the gym." He replied that I more than likely would because he was training for a bodybuilding competition and he was a few weeks out from show date. I wished him luck and then headed to the area with the machines to conclude my workout with some calve raises, leg extensions, and hamstring curls. After battering my calves, hamstrings, quads, and glutes, I was now ready for a nice relaxing shower.

The locker-room at the gym is very laid back with men socializing, shaving, dressing, undressing, etc. I crossed paths with a few gym goers before getting to my locker. I removed all of my wet soggy clothes and wrapped my self in my towel before heading to the showers. There were 2 rows of showers which were separated by glass partitions. Which one should I pick? I debated this rather quickly wondering if the same rules applied that apply with selecting a urinal. There were a few men in the showers so I one at the end that was not occupied and the one next to it was also empty. I removed my towel and stepped into the shower stall and realized that the glass partitions were useless because you could see right thru them. Luckily I didn't have a neighbor. Five minutes into my shower, I see a figure step into the stall beside me and panic sets in. LOL not really. I soon realized that it was Erick next me. Seeing him in clothes was a beautiful sight but now seeing him naked was that much better. What do I do? Would it be wrong to acknowledge another man while in the shower while nude? Should I just act like I don't know it's him? Well Erick wiped the fog and mist off of the glass and winked at me to let me know that he knew it was me. I smiled and continued lathering up. What was probably going to be a short shower was now playing out in my head to be a little longer so that I could admire Erick soaping his body down.

Talk about giving someone a show. Erick slowly soaped himself down and made sure that I was watching his every move without having to utter a word. I followed suit but kept my eyes trained on the wet chiseled body on the other side of the glass. Erick had obviously mastered the art of seduction and made me wonder if he had also been a male stripper in his past. The best moment of all was when he angled his body in my direction, spread his legs and lifted his cock and balls and gave them a firm shake in my direction. He began to vigorously stroke his shaft with a soapy hand. His once thick flaccid uncut penis was now emerging from it's foreskin and was becoming fully erect with a nice upward curve and covered in thick veins. His large hairy purple balls were nestled nicely below his penis and were now on full display now that his cock had risen like a cobra about to attack and attack it did. After one too many strokes I hear a subdued moan and his shaft throbbed a few times before his cock spit seven to eight thick ropes of jizz against the glass partition that was before me. The thick jizz slowly slid down the glass leaving a trail of slime in it's wake and it was a work of art to my perverted mind. If I'd been on the other side I'd have been on my knees ready to let it ooze down onto my tongue. The thought of doing that alone was the catalyst behind my own inevitable eruption. Erick winked and gave me the thumbs up but continued to shower but this time there was no intention on seducing me again with another discreet show so I finished up and headed back to my locker. I got dressed and hurried out hoping that I would be clear of the locker-room before Erick emerged from the showers. I was a bit confused and didn't know how to digest what I'd just witnessed. Would things be awkward now if Erick and I saw each other at the gym again in the future? I guess I would just have to wait and see.

The drive home was filled with the images of Erick flogging his massive pipe on the other side of the glass partition while others were in the showers amongst us but not knowing what was going down in the last two partitions down at the end. After many days away from the gym, my first day back was so amazing that I had made up my mind to go more often with hopes of encountering Erick more often.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a similar experience at my health club. I don't know if it was a response to COVID isolation but a younger guy started fingering his hole and wanking his rock-hard cock in the showers . My bf was in another shower stall and we're both watching this guy put on quite a show... he kept looking at me which was a little uncomfy for me though of course I didn't respond in the moment with my lover right there. Later the guy popped up on Scruff and we chatted... he wanted me (to fuck him) but we never got together.

Another time at another LA Fitness, bf picked up on the cue! This club location actually has glass stall doors. He showered opposite me and when the coast was clear and he worked up some nerve (and hardness) he slipped into my stall. I loved having him soap my back and massage me inside, then I returned the favor a bit. I keep thinking what if someone sees us ? The middle of the glass is frosted but not the top or bottom. I was all ready to snap back "Can't I shower with my husband?" We both have wedding rings after all...

I'm not an exhibitionist but there's something really hot about showering together after a swim or workout. I especially like running my hand over bf's boner when we're in the hot tub together .. ❤

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf lives out of town. We met at my gym today. Worked out a little, swam a little, the hot tub was rather cool, the steam sauna warmer, but the shower hottest of all.

He slipped into my stall, the showers there have glass doors that are frosted only where it counts. He was so hard from the tub, we'd stroked each other under the bubbles and I fingers his hole a little. In the shower we sucked each other a bit then I got him in me with a little conditioner. Not really the best idea, hurt going in with no real lube. But once he was in it was so hot to feel him thrusting....

It's been an ongoing fantasy to play there.. can't wait for next time

radoveden1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My LA Fitness just has shower curtains. Everyone knows if it's half open, either you're an exhibitionist or looking. Me and a guy across from me both had ours open a bit. We were the only 2 showering. We both locked eyes and which led to the curtains opening even more. After a few seconds, I went over. We made out and stroked each other. Not long for fear of getting caught. It was fun while it lasted.

spankey27

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
After a busy work week, I finally got a a day off and knew that I needed to burn some calories and release some stress at the gym. It had been week since I'd stepped foot in my gym so the workout was a much needed one. I carefully selected my workout gear for the day and packed my gym bag with all of the essentials. Water... check, gloves... check, change of clothes and towel...check, toiletries...check, combination lock...check, protein shake...check. I had a strong feeling that my time at the gym would be productive. I was feeling amazing and I know that I would look amazing in my new workout gear. I selected a white Nike Dri Fit tank top, my multi colored Nike cross-trainer tennis shoes, a pair of thin stretchable white Under Armour shorts that were very short but suitable for squats deadlifts and all of the major compound movements for legs. Suitable or so I thought. Under it all I sported a black jockstrap, thinking that it would be better for squats and deadlifts.

The drive to the gym was awesome as I listened to music that would pump me up and get my mind focused on my workout. I walked into the doors of the gym and checked in at the front desk. I was greeted by the two new young associates that were manning the front counter. I headed to the locker-room and found a locker near the showers. After securing my possessions in a locker I made a b-line to the restroom to ensure that I would not have to stop my workout to take a piss.

As is habit with me, I knew that I wanted to get the blood pumping so I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill alternating between a brisk walk and a steady jog. The treadmill was brutal and reminded me how out of shape I was because I broke out into a sweat within 5 minutes of jogging. The icky feeling of sweat drenching your clothes was already starting to happen but I was not going to let that deter me from dedicating a good deal of time to my workout. Cardio is done and now I head to the lifting area and began to stretch in the mirror. There was a tall muscular lad beside me that was occupied with something on his phone between his sets. As I was walking up and claiming my spot he glanced up at me through the mirror and we locked eyes briefly for which I nodded a quick "what's up" and continued to setup for squats. I started with my sets for squats and apparently something about my form didn't sit well with my neighbor who had up to this point been texting. He was obviously no novice to lifting. He told me his name was Erick and that as a former personal trainer he felt it his duty to help me get my form down so that I didn't injure myself. He had me watch him do a few squats, carefully pointing out his foot placement and the position of the bar on his back as well as the placement of his hands on the bar. He slowly sunk into a squat making sure that I paid extra close attention to the path that his back took with each squat. I observed all that was being taught but soon started admiring the stud that had took an interest in helping me out. Standing at around 6'5 with broad shoulders and massive thighs and calves, Erick was an Adonis of a man. His wore loose fitting shorts, high top converse sneakers, a simple t-shirt covered by a large long sleeve hoodie.

Halfway into my workout I was taking a break and looking at myself in the mirror and to my horror my white clothes had become so drenched in sweat that they were now transparent and clinging to my body. What made things worse was the sight of my black jockstrap in contrast against my skin being visible through my thin fabric shorts. I was exposed for all to see but played it off as if I didn't notice. During one of my sets I looked in the mirror and glanced over at Erick and saw that his eyes were locked in on my ass which meant that he was noticing my black jockstrap and bare ass with each squat and bend. Although I was slightly embarrassed, I was also turned on by the fact that he was watching so intently. Was Erick gay, bi, or straight? I'd assumed he was straight but who cares because he was focused on my ass not really noticing that I was watching him through the reflection in the mirror. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part and he could have really been thinking that "this guy is a weirdo wearing a black jock under white clothes." Erick remained professional and continued to help me even with my body being on display.

My workout continued to go smoothly with each new exercise and Erick being right there to show me the rights and wrongs. After a good 30 minutes I wrapped up my workout and thanked Erick for all of his help. I told Erick that I would do a few accessory exercises on some of the machines and then head to the showers. I remember saying "I hope to see you around at the gym." He replied that I more than likely would because he was training for a bodybuilding competition and he was a few weeks out from show date. I wished him luck and then headed to the area with the machines to conclude my workout with some calve raises, leg extensions, and hamstring curls. After battering my calves, hamstrings, quads, and glutes, I was now ready for a nice relaxing shower.

The locker-room at the gym is very laid back with men socializing, shaving, dressing, undressing, etc. I crossed paths with a few gym goers before getting to my locker. I removed all of my wet soggy clothes and wrapped my self in my towel before heading to the showers. There were 2 rows of showers which were separated by glass partitions. Which one should I pick? I debated this rather quickly wondering if the same rules applied that apply with selecting a urinal. There were a few men in the showers so I one at the end that was not occupied and the one next to it was also empty. I removed my towel and stepped into the shower stall and realized that the glass partitions were useless because you could see right thru them. Luckily I didn't have a neighbor. Five minutes into my shower, I see a figure step into the stall beside me and panic sets in. LOL not really. I soon realized that it was Erick next me. Seeing him in clothes was a beautiful sight but now seeing him naked was that much better. What do I do? Would it be wrong to acknowledge another man while in the shower while nude? Should I just act like I don't know it's him? Well Erick wiped the fog and mist off of the glass and winked at me to let me know that he knew it was me. I smiled and continued lathering up. What was probably going to be a short shower was now playing out in my head to be a little longer so that I could admire Erick soaping his body down.

Talk about giving someone a show. Erick slowly soaped himself down and made sure that I was watching his every move without having to utter a word. I followed suit but kept my eyes trained on the wet chiseled body on the other side of the glass. Erick had obviously mastered the art of seduction and made me wonder if he had also been a male stripper in his past. The best moment of all was when he angled his body in my direction, spread his legs and lifted his cock and balls and gave them a firm shake in my direction. He began to vigorously stroke his shaft with a soapy hand. His once thick flaccid uncut penis was now emerging from it's foreskin and was becoming fully erect with a nice upward curve and covered in thick veins. His large hairy purple balls were nestled nicely below his penis and were now on full display now that his cock had risen like a cobra about to attack and attack it did. After one too many strokes I hear a subdued moan and his shaft throbbed a few times before his cock spit seven to eight thick ropes of jizz against the glass partition that was before me. The thick jizz slowly slid down the glass leaving a trail of slime in it's wake and it was a work of art to my perverted mind. If I'd been on the other side I'd have been on my knees ready to let it ooze down onto my tongue. The thought of doing that alone was the catalyst behind my own inevitable eruption. Erick winked and gave me the thumbs up but continued to shower but this time there was no intention on seducing me again with another discreet show so I finished up and headed back to my locker. I got dressed and hurried out hoping that I would be clear of the locker-room before Erick emerged from the showers. I was a bit confused and didn't know how to digest what I'd just witnessed. Would things be awkward now if Erick and I saw each other at the gym again in the future? I guess I would just have to wait and see.

The drive home was filled with the images of Erick flogging his massive pipe on the other side of the glass partition while others were in the showers amongst us but not knowing what was going down in the last two partitions down at the end. After many days away from the gym, my first day back was so amazing that I had made up my mind to go more often with hopes of encountering Erick more often.

Reactions: NCbear

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER