Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think the plus side of being a grower is all the stages
you can fuck with.

if my girlfriend is sore i can keep my cock at a less aroused state
in which she can take without wincing,
but if she is dilated i can allow myself to grow further.

i think showers are limited there.
just an idea...

so for sex i would say grower but for bragging rights
i would say shower.
depends what you are into.:smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been said that we are always attracted to the opposite of what we have. I'm a grower and love to see guys who are showers. Board shorts, gym shorts, track pants, or cycling shorts - they all look hot to me when they are filled out nicely. The plus side of being a grower is that my dick isn't in my way when I play sports or exercise.

gmscotland

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a shower but I often wish I was a grower. There's something really arousing about a small cock which grows into a huge cock. If a cock's already big and just gets stiff but doesn't grow much it isn't particularly impressive.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ummm... forgive me, but can someone explain the two?

My first impression of "shower" was as in taking a shower in the bathroom (shampooing hair, bodywash, etc.) and what the heck is a "grower"... then i thought "grow-er" as in growing in size.

So show-er is huge in size flaccid (sp) and grow-er is small but big when filled with blood?

If so, i'm a grower.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a shower but I often wish I was a grower. There's something really arousing about a small cock which grows into a huge cock. If a cock's already big and just gets stiff but doesn't grow much it isn't particularly impressive.

I think I have to agree with you about small cocks growing into huge cocks thats always a very pleasant surprise :biggrin1:

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

My first impression of "shower" was as in taking a shower in the bathroom (shampooing hair, bodywash, etc.) and what the heck is a "grower"... then i thought "grow-er" as in growing in size.

So show-er is huge in size flaccid (sp) and grow-er is small but big when filled with blood?

If so, i'm a grower.

You got it. But a shower will stay roughly the same size when he gets hard.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
I like the showers, it's a turn on just looking at a big soft cock. But to be honest I've never had a grower, I'm sure I'd like that too.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, you've got it.

If so, i'm a grower.

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post a pic of your softie, and we'll let you know. ;-)

How's that? What I mean is, if you got a sorta big dick on the flop but it still grows when you get hard. Is that a shower and a grower or something?

Attachments

D_Whackinac

Experimental Member
Media
Im a grower by far, and ive always wanted to be a shower, but im pround to multiply my cock size to almost 3 times. It puts a lil fun into everything becuase the gal doesnt really know when its going to stop. lol

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Very true. Just last weekend at the nude beach I saw a guy who didn't have a particularly large flacid cock, but when it go hard, it was a freakin' beer can (and the head was even bigger!). That was hot....