Shower vs. Grower

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Grower, not as bad as it was before PE. If you wanna be more of a shower, I definitely recommend doing PE. Plus you will get gains in the process. Feels nicer to wake up with a little more meat.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a shower and glad for it. I love the feel of it flopping around in my shorts or even dress pants. It only goes below about 5" in the cold, mostly 6-7" and more than 8" erect.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm definitely both a "grower" and a "show - er." When my dick is in its most flaccid and smallest state, it is indeed small. Guys might think I'm really cursed with a small dick. However, unlike lots of growers, my dick does not grow straight out erect and hard from its smallest, softest state. The fun and fortunate part is that my penis grows and grows...phenomenally, straight down and long while still soft. Then it continues to grow and angles up into a brick-hard boner! So, when guys see me in the open, "gang" shower at the YMCA, (or sitting in the Y's sauna, steamroom, or on the side of the hot tub) they often see my dick dangling long and soft (or often semi-boned or brick-hard!), especially when there are inshape, hot gay guys showering and cruising around! A large percentage of the men at the YMCA where I work out are gay, so when I'm there, I'm usually a "show - er." :smile: It is also lots of fun, and I get a "kick" out of seeing the expression on a lover's face when he watches my dick grow from really small and flaccid to well-hung and brick hard...the difference in size is really amazing! It also gets the attention of guys in the shower. Since my college days when I lived in the dorm and used the open gang showers there, I've had guys comment on how well-hung I am....I still get these comments at the YMCA or from lovers. LOL I suppose the nicest compliment I got was when a guy asked me, "Is your father a horse?" lol When I'm wearing a jockstrap or a pair of briefs, my dick almost always grows if there is a guy around that I'm attracted to....I always end up with a nice, impressive bulge in my briefs of jockstrap! So, I really wouldn't change a thing about my dick. :smile:

lul19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grower and shower. soft about 5 errect about 8.
Soft i am big arround and i am cut and have a big glance.
Because of my big balls and big glance it always bulge a lot.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am both a shower and a grower. It is not small soft but when it gets hard is about 7" and thick. Usually when I am in a locker room or shower I have a semi anyway. LOL

kgraham91

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am a grower but i would like to know if their is a way to increse flaccid length of my dick anyone got some suggestions???