Shower vs. Grower

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm definitely a grower. My cock when soft can be super small and shrunk, or sometimes not too bad a size. But never more than about 3 inches. Hard, I get to about 5 inches long but about 5 times thicker than soft. I like my cock when it's hard. Especially the head and how hard I get.
But I would feel more confident to get it out in showers, urinals, etc if it was a bit bigger soft.

Reactions: cyrushkcurtis

gymboy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm definitely a grower. My cock when soft can be super small and shrunk, or sometimes not too bad a size. But never more than about 3 inches. Hard, I get to about 5 inches long but about 5 times thicker than soft. I like my cock when it's hard. Especially the head and how hard I get.
But I would feel more confident to get it out in showers, urinals, etc if it was a bit bigger soft.

I hear you man

toomeight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does cold water effect showers like growers...When swimming in the ocean my dick and nuts shrink up and almost disappear.

Reactions: alguy

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does cold water effect showers like growers...When swimming in the ocean my dick and nuts shrink up and almost disappear.
Cold of any type be it water or air effects showers as much as growers. Dicks and balls shrink up to stay warm no matter their size when exposed to cold.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m a shower and definitely loves being a shower. I am 5.5” soft (6” when pointing down). I am definitely confident in the locker room. I never do the shower dance, never cover up in the steam room or sauna. As I walk to the shower, sauna to steam room, I just let it swing in between and it’s fun catching people taking a double look. I have yet to bumped into people I know. I think I would be a little more reserved if someone I know is present.

I'm def a grower, flaccid I look normal or slightly larger--and then noticeably larger when erect.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cold water never seems to effect my dick. I seem to always be the same size soft, 7", Not sure if I am a shower or a grower because I still grow quite a bit when I get hard.

soft
underwear 2 smaller.jpg

Hard
doublefisted-bed.jpg

D

deleted645791

I'm a bit of both, most of the time I've got 5" soft, but with my average girth, I can feel a bit insecure, although my big balls make up for it though. Some days, especially after heavy cardio, he gets down to 4" and much less full... I hate that shit! I would love it if it was much fatter and an inch longer soft, and it never did that shrinkage nonsense. I get really envious of thick and long flaccid dicks.

Reactions: alguy

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a bit of both, most of the time I've got 5" soft, but with my average girth, I can feel a bit insecure, although my big balls make up for it though. Some days, especially after heavy cardio, he gets down to 4" and much less full... I hate that shit! I would love it if it was much fatter and an inch longer soft, and it never did that shrinkage nonsense. I get really envious of thick and long flaccid dicks.
You should begin jelqing exercises. It will increase your girth.

D

deleted645791

You should begin jelqing exercises. It will increase your girth.

I tried that for six months and didn't see any noticeable difference except for making my cock even darker than it is until I stopped lol

I was under the impression that studies show that jelqing is ineffective, or temporary at best. Are you speaking from experience?

Reactions: Bondi

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did it for about a year, pretty faithfully. I wasn't doing to get bigger, but for the penile health benefits, since I had some minor ED going on. The benefits I got were harder erections and over 1/4" girth gains. Also my flaccid size increased slightly both in length and girth. I now hang 1/2" longer than before, before I start to get hard.

D

deleted645791

I did it for about a year, pretty faithfully. I wasn't doing to get bigger, but for the penile health benefits, since I had some minor ED going on. The benefits I got were harder erections and over 1/4" girth gains. Also my flaccid size increased slightly both in length and girth. I now hang 1/2" longer than before, before I start to get hard.
Hmmmmmm.... yeah I definitely got much harder erections after doing that for 6 months, and I still do, but I didn't see any gains so I gave up. I might try it again since I would really like some extra girth, especially soft.

Reactions: Bondi