Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it for about a year, pretty faithfully. I wasn't doing to get bigger, but for the penile health benefits, since I had some minor ED going on. The benefits I got were harder erections and over 1/4" girth gains. Also my flaccid size increased slightly both in length and girth. I now hang 1/2" longer than before, before I start to get hard.

Careful @mattnatlanta , with a beautiful cock comes great responsibility.

I'm imagining 1000's of dudes reading this thread, looking at your gallery, and suddenly devoting all of their days and nights to jelquing! :)

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Careful @mattnatlanta , with a beautiful cock comes great responsibility.

I'm imagining 1000's of dudes reading this thread, looking at your gallery, and suddenly devoting all of their days and nights to jelquing! :)
LOL!

Reactions: Bondi

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am definitely a grower. As others have said I think most men are. My cock when soft can be anywhere from 1" to 4" or 5" When erect more than one woman has described it as huge. That might be a bit of an exaggeration but I know I'm bigger than most.

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say I'm shower and a bit of grower..
You're definitely a shower, dude. I've only ever known 1 guy who was hung like that when soft. I asked him how much bigger it got, and he said it just got stiff and curved upward, but he didn't get much bigger. You can tell you gain some length though.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I've seen two types of Growers in the gang showers at the Y. Some shorties come in and just go about their business taking a shower. Other shorties seem intent in letting other guys know that they have something to be proud of by soaping up their dicks over and over till the thing gets quite impressive, as if to say to the Showers in the room that they can hold their own dick wise. It's kinda fun to watch. I'm in the the first group, where soaping it up over and over won't change the size much. PRINCE TINYMEAT