Shower vs Grower

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Jul 27, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Had an interesting discussion with an old girlfriend last weekend when we went out for a beer. Somehow (as it always happens with her) we got around to the topic of sex and specifically cocks.

She brought up the idea of showers vs. growers. What threw me a little was when she said "You are a grower." I guess at 6 soft and almost 8 hard, I'd always thought of myself as a grower. No big deal, as perceptions vary. The kicker was when she said, "It's not like that's bad. You don't have to deal with having a big cock in your pants all the time." Hardly a compliment. Oh well, I could always make her coo and squirm on demand.

Here's the question: What qualifies as a shower or a grower?

My feeling is you must double in size to be a grower. How does the LP community feel about this?

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

You would have to at least double in size to be a true grower .....in my opinion
    Mine triples in size :)

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

rope: I think your statement ". . . perceptions vary" , summarizes this size label description very well. This isn't an either/or thing, though, and your change from 6 inches to almost 8 is a prime example. A 6 inch flaccid is waybigger than average and requires some special handling as far as trying to keep it from showing a bulge in your pants. Your 2 inch enlargement from soft to hard isn't much of a percentage growth, even though the 8 inch cock is exceptional. I would label you a shower who grows. Like the bi who enjoys both worlds, you are one of the fortunates who has what it takes for qualification in both catagories.

Luke

4. smalltool

smalltool New Member

you are definitely a shower. 6" is quite large for flaccid. it's bigger than my hardon!

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I agree!

6. Donk

Donk New Member

I agree. Your old gf either never took a good look at your flaccid penis or she is misinformed about how these things work. Your flaccid penis is much larger than the average--it would be the biggest in most locker rooms. As Roy said, the 2" growth might classify you as a grower too, but any suggestion that you don't have a "showy" flaccid penis should be taken with a grain of salt. Does your girth change dramatically? Maybe that's what she meant.

7. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. Your old gf either never took a good look at your flaccid penis or she is misinformed about how these things work. Your flaccid penis is much larger than the average--it would be the biggest in most locker rooms. As Roy said, the 2" growth might classify you as a grower too, but any suggestion that you don't have a "showy" flaccid penis should be taken with a grain of salt. Does your girth change dramatically? Maybe that's what she meant.
    [post=332074]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Actually, I might chalk it up to the fact that this chick likes to play head games with guys. Cocks are a common target with her. (I related some nightmares that she rained down on smaller guys in an earlier post. It's chicks like this make me really glad I don't have a small penis. She'd be murder.) It may also be that I am physically a lot bigger than some of her recent boyfriends, so proportion may be an issue.

I might also ad that she has seen some pretty big cocks. I know one guy personally and he is every bit of ten inches hard and probably eight soft. ANd the thing is as big around as my wrist. Not he has clothing and comfort issues.

I know opinions vary on all of this. Heck, I've pretty much laid it all out there in a gallery here. People can come to their own conclusions.

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah I am definitely a grower myself...Mine grows 3x's or more bigger when I am hard than flaccid...

9. dig

dig New Member

I just checked out your pics--in my opinion, you're a shower, for sure!

10. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I'm 6 - 6.5 soft, and 8.5 - 9 hard, so I'd consider myself more as a shower than a grower. I really prefer the advantages of the soft size of it, I can live with standing out (attention, pun).

Bruce

11. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I wouldn’t have it any other way. As a grower you have alot more control over various situations, when you'd wish your size wasn’t so obvious.
    When I get a semi I realize how much of a difficult time showers have. Not to mention that you have to tuck it all away. When your a grower there's nothing to tuck :D

I really never wondered what others thought about my small soft state. I rather get recognition and respect because of my sensibleness and amiability, not because I have a large dick.

12. KFAverage

KFAverage New Member

Albums:
    hi there,

thought it was about time I posted something :D

I'm definately a grower, from about 2" flacid, to 7.5 fully erect.

have to admit, I prefer the lack of a bulge most of the time :D

13. B_hung13.5X8

B_hung13.5X8 New Member

Albums:
    Defiently a shower here. At 9 soft, and 13.5 hard.

I love the advantages of being a shower. Just showing a chick my flaccid, or my overstuffed boxer-briefs can make them drop to their knees.

Plus I am quite the exibitionist and walking around the college shower/locker room with it all big and flopping around, and the other guys staring at it wishing it was theirs. I just get a kick outta that.

14. smallman

smallman New Member

You have to MORE than double to be a grower in my book. Doubling (or near doubling) is just normal. Here's a question on the other end of the scale: If a guy hangs three inches and grows to four, would he be a shower?

15. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you have to be above average to be either a shower or a grower. A shower has to have a large soft cock. And a grower has to have a large hard cock. Your example is perfect.

If you are large soft and large hard, I guess you are really just hung.

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

As I have stated before, I'm a shower that grows.

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Just a bit cocky or should it be fully cocky? :freak:

18. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Just a bit cocky or should it be fully cocky? :freak:
    [post=332530]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

You really think that thing is a "cocky"?

Bruce

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

See, I've never really figured out where I fit in either. I am about 4.5 x 4.5 soft, 6x5 semi and 8.5 x 6 hard. And my balls push everything up and out.

I feel like i show all the time and grow as well.

Pappy--we need to start a club!

20. Imported

Gold Member

9.5incher: i'm a shower. I grow from 7 flaccid to 9.5" erect