Shower vs. Grower

D_viluVYFVl

Just Browsing
Media
Just wanna say hi, this is my first post here. At first I was concerned that I wouldn't actually fit in here. Don't get me wrong, my cock is 8 inches, but I was under the assumption people here were gonna have behemoth 12-13 inch dicks. lol, anyway, I was just curious, I'm actually a grower, i start off normal if not on the small side (only about 2-3 inches) when soft but i nearly get 3 or 4x bigger when erect, is anyone else the same way?

jjmaes22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am about the same way.

Hard, I am right about 7" and a little bigger than a tolilet paper tube, Sometimes soft, its just silly. 1 to 2"'s with the head covered (I am UNCUT!!!) and skinny.

I am 100% a grower. I wish I was a shower. Makes open showers alot more fun!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Just wanna say hi, this is my first post here. At first I was concerned that I wouldn't actually fit in here. Don't get me wrong, my cock is 8 inches, but I was under the assumption people here were gonna have behemoth 12-13 inch dicks. lol, anyway, I was just curious, I'm actually a grower, i start off normal if not on the small side (only about 2-3 inches) when soft but i nearly get 3 or 4x bigger when erect, is anyone else the same way?
You have answered your own question. A shower may not grow at all, only get hard.

Twelve inch erect cocks. Do they exist? Maybe one in 100,000 guys or one in a million. They are extremely rare. Kind of like are there men over seven feet tall? Well yes, but extremely rare.

Seadragon

Just Browsing
Media
All of a sudden I feel better about my size. I am 5" soft and 6" inches hard. So I guess I am a shower with an average dick.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depending on conditions outside, my soft size can vary from like 3 to 4 inches, and gets up to 7.5 inches when I am erect. I dunno...I'm kind of in the middle of being a grow-er and a show-er.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Always wished I was more of a shower than a grower,
but at least it grows to a fat 8.5....
Mine can get pretty small sometimes. I remember a hung
dude was checking me out while I was showering at the
gym. I was in a very flaccid state, and when I was in the
sauna with him, fooling around, he looked at my now fully
grown cock and said, "Damn! When I first saw you, I thought
that was all you had!"

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower, too. 2 - 3 inches soft, 8.5 hard. I wish I was a shower, but I'm mostly just glad to have what I've got.

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man I can't believe this shit with the growers
I start with ~ 4.3" , and get less than 7" fully erected
Being shower is a way better

The really shitty thing is, I think most people don't realize that the soft size doesn't correlate to the hard size all the time. So, if I wasn't careful I could get a reputation for being small!

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
once again its...show'er and grow'er.shower is for cleaning yourself.grower is used in referring to plants.

NO, you are WRONG, yadev... There is no 'er in SHOWER or GROWER.
It is a different form of pronunciation, that is all. If you're only able
to read SHOWER as something you take in the bathroom, then your
brain is sadly limited.

show·er2 - [shoh-er]
–noun a person or thing that shows.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can hold it in two hands with room to spare soft... so I guess shower. However, girth wise I'm a grower.