Shower vs. Grower?

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm...typical soft length about 5.5", goes up to 8.25"...a gain of 2.75", which would be exactly 50% gain in length. I guess that puts me in the shower category, but not an extreme case. Of course, I do experience shrinkage under the typical circumstances, but I think the smallest I ever measured was around 4". One thing, whereas my soft non-shrinkage-d length is almost always 5.5, 6 max, the soft girth varies quite a bit.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not every big flaccid penis, is a shower. Some would also be growers, wouldn't they?

Let me ask you something Mr. Hardcock. Did you already think that bigger penises 'tend' to wind up bigger when erect? It seems to me those who believe that in general everything equals out upon erection are not going to accept anything against their belief. It appears to be some sort of politically correct mental block. So either you already believed showers tend to end up bigger, or else you were on the fence about it. But even if you were on the fence I would bet that you already leaned toward believing showers tend to end up bigger?

I would think, Yes and No. Doesn't it stand to reason, that some "big" flaccid penises, are also growers? So a "big" 5-inch soft penis, might become a "monster" 9 or 10 inches when hard. But then some soft penises already look big, because they are showers, not growers.

So I would think that flaccid size, as some people already tend to suspect, could be a clue as to erect size, although possibly somewhat misleading perhaps. Penises that hang long when soft, might really get "long" when hard. Or they might get just somewhat longer. But anyhow, an erection is going to be even bigger than the flaccid size, either way.

I would think the grower penis to be more "functional," if it really makes that much difference. Gets big when needed, and shrinks to get out of the way, when not needed. If it looses its "elasticity," then it's just big all the time, more? A shower.

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never thought of myself as a shower, but apparently I am. I'm never less than about 5" even when I get out of the pool. And to think of all those wasted years I could have been showing off! lol

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
This link contains doctors' studies and has a chart that includes flaccid to erect amongst it's measurements.
Blackwell Synergy - Cookie Absent
On that chart notice that the 200 Turkish men had a combined averaged flaccid of 2.7" and upon erection 5.0". The largest flaccid on the chart is homosexual men at 4.1" and their overall erect size at 6.5".
Here, from the lines in which there is a flaccid to erect comparison I'll put it all in order from shortest flaccid to longest flaccid:
Flaccid-----------------------------------Erect
2.7"--------------------------------------5.0"
3.4"--------------------------------------5.7"
3.5"--------------------------------------5.1"
3.6"--------------------------------------5.6"
3.8"--------------------------------------6.1"
3.9"--------------------------------------6.1"
4.1"--------------------------------------6.5"

At another site, Thundersplace, overall the 3" flaccids averaged out to 5.75" erect (grew 2.75") and the 5" flaccids averaged out to 7.25" erect (grew 2.25"). Thundersplace's penis size chart closely matches doctor studies, so it stands to reason that it's flaccid to erect database can pretty much be trusted to be accurate enough to trust the flaccid to erect correlation .

And at another site that contains photos along with the measurements: http://www.erectionphotos.com/softH...dGalleryP01.htm
Flaccid Length--------Averaged Erect Length----------------Amount of increase in inches
1.00-1.49---------------------4.71-------------------------------------+3.50
1.5-1.99----------------------4.89-------------------------------------+3.14
2.00-2.49---------------------4.88-------------------------------------+2.63
2.50-2.99---------------------4.92-------------------------------------+2.17
3.00-3.49---------------------6.07-------------------------------------+2.82
3.50-3.99---------------------6.08-------------------------------------+2.33
4.00-4.49---------------------6.69-------------------------------------+2.44
4.50-4.99---------------------7.00-------------------------------------+2.25
5.00-5.49---------------------7.35-------------------------------------+2.10
5.50-5.99---------------------7.80-------------------------------------+2.05
6.00-6.49---------------------na----------------------------------------na
6.50-6.99---------------------9.00-------------------------------------+2.25

So, in general, upon erection, do growers become as big as showers? No.
Upon erection do growers tend to close the gap some. Yes, but not all that much.

It appears that 2.75>" growth needed to be grower, and 4>" flaccid length to be a shower.

Or I could just guess like everyone else does in all correlation type threads. At least I wouldn't keep being called an idiot then.

Reactions: Borkbork