Shower vs. Grower?

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little from column A, and a little from column B. I'm a shower in the sense that it's about 6 inches long when soft, but a grower in the sense that it reaches anywhere between just over 7.5, and just under 9, depending on just how hard I am.

I haven't encountered any major disadvantages so far. But, one of my friends, who is a major grower, has told me he loves it, because he has the element of surprise. Women aren't expecting a lot, so when his bean becomes a beanstalk, they're almost always impressed. Then on the opposite end of the spectrum, there was this guy I knew in high school, a shower, who's cock was about 5 inches long when he was soft, and had an OK girth. There were plenty of guys who were jealous in the locker rooms, and he loved to play up the idea his dick was huge. Well one day I was over at his house and long story short, I gave him a blowjob. But, when he got hard, his dick didn't grow at all. It was still only about 5 inches, and barely any thicker. Totally anti-climactic moment.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a shower and didn't think too much of it until a few years ago. At about 4 inches soft and 7 inches hard. I find it weird that there are medical charts about flaccid versus erect length, when personally my flaccid length varies during the day and if it's a warm or cold day. I am anywhere from just under 4 to 4.5 inches soft.

I found out about three years ago how painful it can be to be a grower with a small soft cock. My bestfriend and roomate brought it up when I asked him to go to a nude beach with me. He was so embarrassed to show it off that he said that many guys like myself, never give it a second thought because we're well hung. But he hates undressing in public and never likes being nude. I thought this was alful and I said to him that the majority of other men don't really care if your packing or not...they are simply concerned with what they have and not others (is this true?). I said it to help comfort and convince him to go with me to the beach.

My thought is that all guys will check out another guy's cock to compare. If it's smaller, they move on and don't think much of it. It's the larger ones that are a threat to them and they either joke about it 'look at the huge fucker on that dude' or make fun of it etc.

After some encouragement, he finally decided to go with us to the beach. All three of us got naked and I decided to take a good look. And you know what? what he thought was tiny looked fine to me. Sure it wasn't large, but it was just fine - a good looking cock that was a tiny package. I told him this and he still didn't understand me - he said something like 'yeah but i've got nothing like the two huge sausages you two have'.....

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 4inches soft and 7 hard. But I definately donot call myself a grower. I've measured it flaccid various times and it looks seriously tiny. Especially when im playing some sport and my cock just chills out and becomes a tiny lil thing.

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a shower and didn't think too much of it until a few years ago. At about 4 inches soft and 7 inches hard. I find it weird that there are medical charts about flaccid versus erect length, when personally my flaccid length varies during the day and if it's a warm or cold day. I am anywhere from just under 4 to 4.5 inches soft.
I'm basically the same but I don't consider myself a shower..would you advise me to go to these beaches with 4inches soft? By the way, when I'm cold it can go to as small as 3inches and when its warm it can go all the way up to 4.5 or sometimes 5.

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check the attachment..its my flaccid cock with my hand...shower or grower?

Attachments

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am about 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" across ( don't have a cloth measuring tape go go around it ) when soft and to me it looks REALLY tiny. I was actually surprised that it was more than an inch long when I measured. LOL!
It grows to about 7 3/4" x 2 1/2" so I guess that makes me a grower.
I'd love to have that last 1/4 inch so I could honestly join the 8 inch club, but it is what it is!.
I always wanted to be a shower, though as I am really bad at crotch-watching.

stig

Just Browsing
Media
grower here too....

small when soft - about 4" but when fully erect it fluctuates from 7 1/2" to just a touch over 8 1/2" depending how turned on I am really

as I'm getting older now (36) I've really noticed that fatigue is playing a massive part of the size and duration of my erection. Some days my erection is barely above 6" and not fully hard... other days it's like I'm 18 again :)

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am somwhere in the middle. Sometimes, especially when cold, my flaccid is smaller and pulled back to about 3 to 3.5 inches. However, when warm and comfy, it hangs loose at around 5 to 5.5 inches. My erection is 7.25 inches. The same correlates with my scrotum; when cold, it's small and tightened; when warm, it's loose and hangs lower.

UKMale38

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
definitely a grower. i am almost embarassed by my size when limp, measures about 2 - 3" and in the cold, even smaller :mad: but when i get hard can go up to about 7.5" and swells out of all recognition. That's why i prefer to be hard rather than soft :smile: