i never thought of myself as a shower,because he is capable of becoming
3 inches if i am stressed or cold.
so i am unsure.:smile:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm basically the same but I don't consider myself a shower..would you advise me to go to these beaches with 4inches soft? By the way, when I'm cold it can go to as small as 3inches and when its warm it can go all the way up to 4.5 or sometimes 5.

I think with 4 inches soft you've got absolutely nothing to be ashamed of showing at a nude beach. Go and enjoy it, nude beaches are great - there's such a feeling of male bonding when men are naked together.

the.dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a grower and quite embarrassed sometimes about my cock when soft!
its a shame it has to hide like that!itss great knowin my cock is about 7" hard but my softy doesnt show that!

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
I knew I guy named Kenneth who had the most impressive flaccid penis I had ever seen up to that time. The one distinguishing characteristic was that he was a shower, most definitely a shower. It was 9.5 inches long flaccid but only 10.5 inches erect. He told me it had always been very long flaccid and there was never much difference between his erect and flaccid dimensions. He said it didn't even shrink up in a pool. It was beautiful. Needless to say I enjoyed it several times.
: )