shower vs grower

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am definitely a grower which I am happy about for 2 reasons:

1.) I dont have any issues with underwear or pants fitting (other than my balls getting a bit squished from time to time)

2.) and, Its always nice to see a woman's reaction at the difference in size from soft to hard.

I guess I'm biased but I think thats how it should be. If it's not in use I really don't want to be thinking about it. Now sure, a nice big bulge would be nice at times, but my balls provide just enough 'lift' to know something's there without being a distraction. unless most of the guys on here are semi-hard when taking their "soft" pics, they must seriously have some issues when wearing clothing (hence the "Support" part of LPSG I guess). I actually think, except in rare cases, most guys are between 3-5 inches when truly "soft"...but I haven't studied the issue and haven't spend a ton of time in locker rooms. This site is really my only reference. I guess the gay guys here would be the best reference on this topic.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes alot of guys fluff and call it flaccid.

my shower pic is 100% flaccid but i am also 100% relaxed.
no tension that day and knew i was going to be going to a concert
that i was stoked about,i was in a cheery mood.

my other shot is me fluffed,where i am on a white comforter.

i hang flaccid and relaxed at 5 1/4 inches.
if i am tense that can goto 3 inches.
my erect size is 7-7.5 by 5.5-6 inches.
my junk never bugs me unless the pants are tight.
i usually wear baggy pants and boxers.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
not sure really....i am typically 5 inches flaccid....so it hangs pretty nicely soft....and i am 7 1/8 inches hard...and its quite a bit thicker than it is soft...

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I am definitely a grower which I am happy about for 2 reasons:

1.) I dont have any issues with underwear or pants fitting (other than my balls getting a bit squished from time to time)

2.) and, Its always nice to see a woman's reaction at the difference in size from soft to hard.

I guess I'm biased but I think thats how it should be. If it's not in use I really don't want to be thinking about it. Now sure, a nice big bulge would be nice at times, but my balls provide just enough 'lift' to know something's there without being a distraction. unless most of the guys on here are semi-hard when taking their "soft" pics, they must seriously have some issues when wearing clothing (hence the "Support" part of LPSG I guess). I actually think, except in rare cases, most guys are between 3-5 inches when truly "soft"...but I haven't studied the issue and haven't spend a ton of time in locker rooms. This site is really my only reference. I guess the gay guys here would be the best reference on this topic.

I'm the same, actually. The woman's reaction is the best.:cool:

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I see a new thread on this everyday...maybe it's just me. Anyways, I'm a grower, but more of a shower.