Shower wank etiquette

Something happened yesterday that made me think of this thread.

After a swim I was in a shower cubicle at the leisure centre washing my hair and accidentally splattered a generous handful of hair conditioner down the side and under the cubicle into the next one. A new take on the old peeing in public prank.

Reactions: ronin001

Yup, he is an idiot. Shoot the arsehole, with a water bottle between the SpongeBob eyes. Lets see how he soaks it up :) :) :).

I wonder what would happen if a Dark coloured SpongeBob did that. Well, guess the poster did not have the spongeballs for that one. Plus, the sponge bob beanie would have had a longer appendage :) :)

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perfect place to have a wank - just worked out, got a sweat on, seen all those guys muscled and hot no wonder you get a bit horny and need to have one off the wrist. Got no problems with guys if they want to beat their meat and even put on a show, once he's spunked its all over and gone

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on a subway once and a guy who had a cold would constantly wipe his nose with his hands and go back to holding onto the grab rail. It was not that the person with the cold was just expressing a natural biological function. It was that the next person who touched that grab pile would be exposed to the germs of the previous passenger. Wanking is not always done with 100% accuracy. You do not know where your deposits will end up. Guys with erections that point up are not shooting down the drain, they will be shooting on the wall the hot / cold water valves etc.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys with erections that point up are not shooting down the drain, they will be shooting on the wall the hot / cold water valves etc.

Or onto the ceiling, or over the divider wall onto the guy in the next stall. But since everyone is showering off anyway, it's probably o.k.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This woud be my solution to a LPSG / communal shower. Can never be too safe :D

health-beauty-group_showers-shower-jock-gay-football-mban1445_low.jpg

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen another guys spunk in a shower that has been left there... guess it would be kinda gross, that's my main issue with it otherwise do what you wish.
when I was in the forces guys used to shoot their spunk all the time in the showers, all that soap and water and heat but never left a semen residue, better than jerking off under the sheets. Other times I've seen guys in showers just unloading their balls so the cum didn't go shooting all over the place - though one time I did find a huge fresh blob on the water control which was kinda funny as the guy before me was a bit of a runt. In any case I don't have a problem with it, 99.9% of the time it will have been washed away

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I've been trying out a few branches of my gym and it seems that I've developed a bit of a habit of wanking off in the showers after a workout :)

The trouble is finding the right balance of getting myself off and not freaking people out. I figure the sound of the water will cover my heavy breathing for the most part (maybe the person in the next stall would overhear, if it's occupied), and once of twice I've gripped the top of the partition to get a good stance.

Basically,what would be too weird for you? If you heard some heavy breathing from the next stall would you be weirded out, or would you be cool with letting them get on with it?

I would be cool and root you on until you came!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was on a cruise one time and we docked at this island for the day. Beautiful facilities. I had been sunning all day and had sand all over me and decided to go into the public bath and shower. The shower was big and nice. Big enough to have an orgy in if one so desired. I got a boner and was horny as hell and decided to pleasure myself. The shower was all frosted glass. I was totally alone until right before I was ready to shoot my cum and someone walked in the bathroom to use the facilities. I just ignored them and pleasured my cock to completion. It was great. When I got out of the shower and walked out of the facilities here came the Calvary! A young boy with a big mop with. Rag tied to it that would have shoveld snow! They looked at me like I had just killed a cow inside the bathroom and gutted it. What a reaction. You would have thought no one had ever got off in that restroom before and I did not even leave mess. I am better than that. Oh well I just went on about my day and enjoyed my time with a happy limp cock!

FootballBro25

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think there's really etiquette for shower jacking at the gym. Pretty sure with open showers, it's a no-go, but with stall showers, I don't think anyone truly cares or gives a shit. I think all guys just assume other guys unload when they feel like it, and I think it's pretty well known that after a good work out, if you're taking a shower in a private stall, I'd say a lot of dudes just crank out out quickly. no big deal.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you don't like the idea of what someone may or may not be doing in the shower cubicle, have the cubicles torn down.

Maybe with an open environment things will be cleaner and your idea of what should go on in the shower will be clearer.