Showering/changing with friends - do you look at it?

When taking showers with a good friend...

• Do you check his dick size out?

• Do you try to avoid seeing his dick size?

Results are only viewable after voting.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes of course I look, I’d want to see how big my friends dick is, I’m 100% sure they’d look at mine too (if they didn’t want to be seen/look themselves then I’m sure they’d have engineered their way out of being naked in a shower or changing room with me).

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I’ll look. They look too. We’re all men. We have penises. It is what it is

Like your attitude and thinking of yourself an others how we all have that curiosity of another mans body. It’s only a natural instinct built in us.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I look at their cock while showering or changing. It's pretty natural to take a look, though I think staring is a bit rude. I don't make any comments on their cock, nor do I do anything stupid like starting to play with myself. It's just a friendly gaze.
The nature of your friendship pretty much determines the manner and duration of your gaze. Some friends are best kept at a polite distance with a little more space (which is TOTALLY FINE) but others are much closer and invite a more hands-on approach. Both are fine. Necessary even. Social maturity means knowing how to read the cues and act accordingly.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I look. Other guys look at my dick too. It's no big deal. Especially at the gym. When I've changed with friends we look at each other's junk. No big deal. It's just a dick. Half the population has one.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never felt the need to protect myself from seeing dick. In my youthful circle of friends, everyone looked. There was a rule about pissing together. You couldn't put yours away until everyone stopped pissing. In my current old group of friends, being naked is an opportunity to practice every junior high school dick put down you ever knew.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I have been in group showers I neither stare nor do deliberately avoid looking at any part of any guy's body. It would be unnatural to stare at the floor or look at the ceiling the whole time. Even what a few have suggested, staring at the other guys eyes, would creep me out if someone was staring into my eyes.

The biggest challenge for some, in the open shower situation, is just to act naturally.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I have been in group showers I neither stare nor do deliberately avoid looking at any part of any guy's body. It would be unnatural to stare at the floor or look at the ceiling the whole time. Even what a few have suggested, staring at the other guys eyes, would creep me out if someone was staring into my eyes.

The biggest challenge for some, in the open shower situation, is just to act naturally.
Totally agree. I've spent enough time naked with many of my good male friends that we just see each others' penises naturally as we interact over the duration of the shower (or time at the hot tub, nude beach, etc.) without any need to stare

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

This. Exactly THIS

N

nyguy1

Yeah I look. Other guys look at my dick too. It's no big deal. Especially at the gym. When I've changed with friends we look at each other's junk. No big deal. It's just a dick. Half the population has one.
Nice, dude. Has any of your friends you’ve changed at the gym with ever surprised you by being bigger/smaller/hairier/etc. than you expected?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i had a foot fetish would i be required to stare at the ceiling so that the object of my fetish doesn't end up on my eye line? Maybe.

But it would be an easier conversation starter at the gym ... "damn dude you have huge feet!" Altho, the minute you say it, the obvious double entendre is to be expected... "You know what they say about big feet..."

Consider 2 guys who are more closely associated by age, peer group, etc. It may be easier to tease and ball bust over big feet in the locker changing area, since the showers can have noise and echos... not always conducive to conversation.

Ultimately it depends on how well guys know each other. In a locker room, If you are yourself open and friendly its usually possible to strike up an easygoing chat with a stranger nearby. People like to talk about themselves (how long have you been lifting?") And they like to be flattered "(Cool Nikes!" ) . Some may like to make friends (I see you hear alot at this time- can i get you to spot me something?)

At a bar you again have to start slow and gain trust and an even level of exchange- then you can risk insults shared in humor - " Dude you look like you slept in your clothes!" But you work your way up to the edgy, sexual or possibly insulting comments. Its like in fishing - you have to set the hook before you start reeling, otherwise you will lose the catch.

Once you have a comfortable and trustworthy rapport, a friend can get away with saying and doing a lot more because the meaning is understood.

I’m definitely curious to see what others are packing. The shower is a little less intimidating than a urinal for instance. Less pressure. Have rarely seen someone trying big, or at least bigger than me (though they’re out there... somewhere).

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love taking showers with my 2 bigger (soft and uncut) straight friends after sports and showering all relaxed. Always after sports my dick is just like 2 inches or so and it doesen't bother me at all. It is so natural to be nude and confident about it and talk about anything just to show it off despite the small soft size.

What might they be thinking of me: poor wife... poor guy... why is he cut? of course they don't know how much it grows hehe...