Showering Together: Hot or Not ?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SexyJean, Apr 3, 2005.

1. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

(This is my first thread, hope it's not a dud !! -_- lol )

Is showering with your hubby or bf something you do regularly? I saw no topic threads on this going back nor any posts within threads, so I hope this is something we can discuss. Here's my story:

My husband and I just started showering together a few months ago. We had never done it while dating or early in our marriage. Anyway, I finally suprised him one night when he was showering. He was a bit taken back but after I told him I just wanted to bathe with him, not have intercourse, he was a bit more open. I was really turned on with the sight of water running over his body, and seeing his penis all wet in a flacid state was alot different than I was used to. Any other women find a guy a turn-on in this state, or is it just me?

I wouldn't mind actually having sex in the shower but for now, we pretty much limit ourselves to washing and exploring each others bodies. I love having my husband wash my breasts and butt, and I can tell that he loves it when I wrap a washcloth or my soapy hands around his cock. Funny, in the shower, even when I wash and hold it, his cock never gets as hard or long or erect as it does in the bedroom. I guess the water reduces sensation. :eek:

Girls, any of you entertaining your dh's or bf's in a shower or bathtub or Jacuzzi? Any suggestions for variety, short of actual intercourse?

2. naughty

Gold Member

Well,

I have never tried it, but it sounds very hot. I have had beaux hint around about it but I wasnt buying at the time. Must put on my " Things to try before you die" list! LOL!

Naughty

3. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Naughty, my dh is very large flacid -- almost 9" -- so for me it's very erotic to see his cock very soft. It's usually not like that for long when we're in bed. So for me, it's nice to turn it from soft to hard at a much slower rate under water than the normal spring-to-action that I see during lovemaking.

My hubby was actually a bit hesitant about me jumping in with him in my birthday suit -- he never showered in the guys locker rooms, he was self-conscious about his penis size and would only shower at home -- but now he has really opened up. He's actually jumped in with me once or twice (but I've jumped in with him alot more !!!) and has gotten a bit more "aggressive" in fondling me and letting me fondle him. Like I've said here before, he's pretty conservative sexually so to have him open up under water was a revelation.

Still no intercourse under the WaterPik, but I'm not complaining....yet!! lol :p - Jean

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Coming from a male perspective, yes I have, and have enjoyed every moment of it. Especially lathering each other up with soap with a nice terry cloth or sponge, and then rinsing off then indulging ourselves. Hey one of the few times tho not all where I can get a maddening erection just from being body-to-body with my girlfriend, and I know she likes too on account of I reach around and feel her breasts and find her nipples swollen like crazy.

To sum it up quick, Hell yes ,I LOVE IT!!! :wub:

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Definitely hot, for the reasons you've already stated. Sure, sex in the shower can be pretty great, and as I am a water sign myself (Pisces!), just the environment alone is very stimulating and arousing. But even if you're just "exploring" each other's bodies, even for the sake of washing each other in those hard-to-reach places, it's very relaxing and soothing and intimate. What better way to really enjoy that hot shower than to do it with someone you're crazy about, whether it's in love or lust?

Here's some other food for thought. You can't really hide anything in the shower. All of your parts and his parts are on display for the enjoyment of the other person. So, unless you do it with the lights on in the bedroom, how many opportunities do you get to really appreciate the entire person you're with, flaws and flab and all? (That's more of a "love" comment, I suppose.)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

One of the most memorable screws of my 29 year marriage was in the shower. All of the above (soaping and using a cloth on each other), in addition to my putting my erected cock through her legs from her back side and her rubbing my cock head with soap, were followed by her 'riding' me with her legs wrapped around my waist and eventually my dick buried in her. Thanks for helping me bring back memories of this pleasurable time, SexyJean.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Have to try this one too. Does sound hot. I'm up for it, and I could convince my gf its just having the opportunity lol.

About hardness in the shower: I cant get hard in the shower/bath. Usually half hard would be a bonus. For me its because I stopped masturbating in the bath when I was about 14 and probably am just not used to it anymore. If my gf were there though, I'd get hard ;)

8. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    I personally like showering together as a once in while treat.....great fun!!! :9

9. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious:
    Interesting (as are some of the other comments), I can't think of anyone I've had sex with more than twice that I haven't showered with.

Yeah, it's fun.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Hot, for the reasons previously stated. Also, I lost my virginity in the rain.

11. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: Its been great fun everytime I've done it with my gf and very hot, its certainly worth a try for any couple.

also, worse case scenario ? you have someone to wash your back :lol:

12. naughty

Gold Member

OR ...

leave soap in your eyes! LOL!

Naughty

13. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I love to shower with my hubby. I love it for the non-sexual reasons as well. For some reason, I think it really romantic when he washes my hair. Call me weird.

14. Knight

Knight New Member

I think a woman's sexual powers are supposed to be in her hair, at least in Japanese culture it is/was the way. eg a girl with loose, flowing hair is loose or at least flirtatious herself, when she has it tied or knotted she is guarding herself and her sexuality...Thats what I'm told anyway. By the voices :p

15. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Wow, all these responses! I'm so glad -- my first successful post not in response to someone else!! :D

Ladies, guys, how long DO you spend in the shower/tub with your SO ? For myself and my dh, it's usually 15-20 minutes. Again, we're just washing and touching one another, no actual sex, so we're not in there that long.

16. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'd say we usually are in about 15-20 minutes too for non-sexual activity.

KE, that's interesting....I usually have free-flowing hair and generally do think of myself as flirtatious. But when I have my hair up, it usually means, "I don't feel like dealing with this shit today." :lol:

17. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

We both love showering together, the way the water cascades over our bodies as they entwine, how we sponge and soap each other (obviously taking far too long over certain areas lol) - Mark also likes to wash my hair sometimes and feeling his fingers stroking my scalp is amazing.

Quite often we'll take 30mins + and not even have started thinking about foreplay!

18. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi Jean,

me and my lady friend also LOVE common showers, both the sexual as well as the non-sexual side of it. Lathering each other up is erotic to both of us, I love doing her butt, back and her flowing black hair, and she loves to do my midsection and flaccid dick - she put some soap on it and fondles it, twisting her hand and gliding up and down the shaft, slowly and massaging - it feels great.

We also enjoy to hug each other under the shower and grind into each other when we're both soapy - that's usually the foreplay to some soapy intercourse, when I pick her up and take her standing, with her legs wrapped around my hips.

I agree with you - showering together IS HIGHLY EROTIC AND SEXY. Caps were on purpose.

Bruce

19. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    Amen, brother

20. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

We always shower together before having sex. Yeah, things can get pretty hot, and we obviously have a lot of physical contact -- but never actual intercourse. If you're much taller than she is... I don't know, it just seems to me that it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Draft saved Draft deleted