Showering Together: Hot or Not ?

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 4 2005, 09:02 AM
We both love showering together, the way the water cascades over our bodies as they entwine, how we sponge and soap each other (obviously taking far too long over certain areas lol) - Mark also likes to wash my hair sometimes and feeling his fingers stroking my scalp is amazing. Quite often we'll take 30mins + and not even have started thinking about foreplay!
[post=296811]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that's lovely, GoregousJane! Yeah, my husband is always asking me when we shower together, "How come you can wash virtually my entire body in 2 minutes, but when it comes to my dick you're holding and washing it for hours?" lol I really don't care if his schlong needs the cleaning or not, I think it's very erotic to hold it in soapy hands or to wrap it in a washcloth and rub it.

When you say 'foreplay'...do you mean making love in the shower? Or is the foreplay the showering together and you both go out to the bedroom? My dh and I have never had sex in the shower, and I'd say more than half the time when we're in the shower it does NOT lead to sex. Often, it's in the morning when we're both getting ready for work. But it is kinda exhilirating, gives us something to get through the day, and usually lets us both know what's waiting for us later that evening when we both get home !!! lol :evilgrin:

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Apr 4 2005, 08:42 AM
I'd say we usually are in about 15-20 minutes too for non-sexual activity.  KE, that's interesting....I usually have free-flowing hair and generally do think of myself as flirtatious.  But when I have my hair up, it usually  means, "I don't feel like dealing with this shit today."  :lol:
[post=296808]Quoted post[/post]​

TexAssGirl, my husband LOVES shampooing my hair, and later, brushing it. It's great having him expend the energy. Aside from helping me, he says I have beautiful hair and he finds it a turn-on to comb it.

In fact, he often watches me put on my makeup when we're getting ready to go out and I'm applying all the works. He says he finds it fascinating, he never had a full-time girlfriend so it's new to him. Many times I've been putting on makeup for 45 minutes, an hour, and he'll just be standing a few feet away watching, asking me if I need help, what's this, what's that, why do you put that on first, etc etc etc.

Like I said, I guess never having a girlfriend he finds the whole thing fascinating. At first I thought it was strange that he was fascinated by it, now I realize it's just another thing about me that he finds interesting because he neve experienced it before.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 4 2005, 10:38 AM
I agree with you - showering together IS HIGHLY EROTIC AND SEXY. Caps were on purpose. Bruce
[post=296828]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, Bruce...wow, I'm so grateful for all these responses!

Like I said, my hubby and I haven't made love in the shower (yet!) and he was a bit hesitant at first (he was more of a "sex in the bed, with the lights mostly out" kind of guy), but now he'll even hop in with me without any prodding!

Still no baths with his lady love, however...he says he hasn't taken a bath since he was 7 years old and he's not going back. Well, I say....we'll see about that !!! lol }(

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean+Apr 4 2005, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SexyJean &#064; Apr 4 2005, 12:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>TexAssGirl, my husband LOVES shampooing my hair, and later, brushing it. It&#39;s great having him expend the energy. Aside from helping me, he says I have beautiful hair and he finds it a turn-on to comb it.
[/b]

I agree with that totally, Jean - I love doing my lady&#39;s hair too. She has flowing long, black waves that reach down over her back for a good length, and running my hands through it when it&#39;s wet and soaping it up is a visual turn-on for me, and heating up for her too.

<!--QuoteBegin-SexyJean
@Apr 4 2005, 12:48 PM
In fact, he often watches me put on my makeup when we&#39;re getting ready to go out and I&#39;m applying all the works. He says he finds it fascinating, he never had a full-time girlfriend so it&#39;s new to him. Many times I&#39;ve been putting on makeup for 45 minutes, an hour, and he&#39;ll just be standing a few feet away watching, asking me if I need help, what&#39;s this, what&#39;s that, why do you put that on first, etc etc etc.
[/quote]

Goes Vice Versa with us... the first time we spent a non-sexual night together (yes, we do that too, not too often though *haha*) it was fascinating for me watching her get ready for her day, putting on all the clothes, make up etc... when she was done, I felt like I could dishevel it all again by some deft romp on the kitchen counter. *devilish smile*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently, my girlfriend and I happened upon a copy of "The Couple&#39;s Guide To Getting It On. in Barnes & Noble, and were very intrigued(for starters&#33;) over the water sports section. In particular an illustration of a man and woman in the shower.The man was in front shooting a wad , while the woman&#39;s belly was against his back jacking him off. Needless to say, the prospect of us practicing this this was overpowering, and we purchased the book, and proceeded to do just that as soon as we got home. I tell you, that was one of the more memorable shower experiences we&#39;ve had in our relationship.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot&#33; :thumbsup:

I LOVE showering with a girlfriend. As somebody else mentioned, the worst that could happen is your back is easier to clean. ;) I&#39;ve always offered to wash her back, if she lets me wash her front too&#33; :evilgrin:

I find it to be a very sensual experience and am almost always fully erect within seconds of any body-to-body contact. Sometimes the washing and play in the shower lead to sex in the bedroom (or bathroom, or couch, or floor&#33;) and on some occasions we&#39;ve went at it right in the shower. If we are showering, getting ready for work, it can be a way to tease each other and make us look forward to the evening. Or sometimes we&#39;d both be late for work. :D

LapDog :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Home Depot reportedly can get above average shower stalls by order. I&#39;m thinking of checking out their selection sometimesoon in their K&B section.

Imagine the idea of not being confined to a tubsized stall, and have a bit more movement when you&#39;re with your SO. My gf&#39;d never let mev hear the end of it if I didn&#39;t check it out.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Apr 4 2005, 01:18 AM
I love to shower with my hubby.  I love it for the non-sexual reasons as well.  For some reason, I think it really romantic when he washes my hair.  Call me weird.
[post=296628]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats the one thing I *always* wanted to do. Wash a girls long hair in the tub. Or even just layin the bed and combing it slowly........dreamy...... :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Apr 7 2005, 08:22 AM
Home Depot reportedly can get above average shower stalls by order. I&#39;m thinking of checking out their selection sometimesoon in their K&B section.

Imagine the idea of not being confined to a tubsized stall, and have a bit more movement when you&#39;re with your SO. My gf&#39;d never let mev hear the end of it if I didn&#39;t check it out.
[post=298003]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the idea of those shower stalls that have multiple shower heads and are roomier than a normal stall. I haven&#39;t had the pleasure of trying one out yet, but they look like they would be lots of fun.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Apr 7 2005, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Apr 7 2005, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Apr 7 2005, 08:22 AM

I like the idea of those shower stalls that have multiple shower heads and are roomier than a normal stall. I haven&#39;t had the pleasure of trying one out yet, but they look like they would be lots of fun.

[post=298273]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

My lady friend has one of those big stalls, about 5&#39;x5&#39;, with 2 shower heads (one fix-mounted above, and a smaller handheld one) and a stone bench at one wall to sit on (hardly ever to that though), the confinement is smoked glass. It&#39;s pretty nice having so much space, you can really do all kinds of kinky playing there - and won&#39;t get into trouble maneuvering if you&#39;re hung (insert belly-ripping, throat-gutting laughter here). We&#39;ve got a lot of fun in it, I can tell&#33;

Bruce

hung_big: I think it is totally hot.

For one, when someone is wet (guy or girl) it&#39;s a complete turn on. Also, I feel that bathing is sensual, as well as sexual. It&#39;s like foreplay, but even more erotic. But, that of course, is just my opinion.

It feels like the epitomy of a sexual experience - leading up to a hot night of sex.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean+Apr 4 2005, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SexyJean &#064; Apr 4 2005, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Apr 4 2005, 09:02 AM
We both love showering together, the way the water cascades over our bodies as they entwine, how we sponge and soap each other (obviously taking far too long over certain areas lol) - Mark also likes to wash my hair sometimes and feeling his fingers stroking my scalp is amazing.  Quite often we&#39;ll take 30mins + and not even have started thinking about foreplay&#33;
[post=296811]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that&#39;s lovely, GoregousJane&#33; Yeah, my husband is always asking me when we shower together, "How come you can wash virtually my entire body in 2 minutes, but when it comes to my dick you&#39;re holding and washing it for hours?" lol I really don&#39;t care if his schlong needs the cleaning or not, I think it&#39;s very erotic to hold it in soapy hands or to wrap it in a washcloth and rub it.

When you say &#39;foreplay&#39;...do you mean making love in the shower? Or is the foreplay the showering together and you both go out to the bedroom? My dh and I have never had sex in the shower, and I&#39;d say more than half the time when we&#39;re in the shower it does NOT lead to sex. Often, it&#39;s in the morning when we&#39;re both getting ready for work. But it is kinda exhilirating, gives us something to get through the day, and usually lets us both know what&#39;s waiting for us later that evening when we both get home &#33;&#33;&#33; lol :evilgrin:
[post=296885]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hi jean - when I said we haven&#39;t even started thinking about foreplay I meant that we soap each other, tease each other, yet it&#39;s not always meant to be the start of foreplay - it&#39;s something entirely separate, almost innocent, even though it obviously isn&#39;t. Of course, sometimes we get carried away and have sex in the shower - either me wrapped in Mark&#39;s arms, legs round his waist and my back against the wall; or me facing the wall with my ass in the air. Feeling the hot water cascade over us makes things even more intense, like we&#39;re fucking outside in the rain - another of our favourite settings.

But yes, we&#39;ve also showered together in the morning and left it as a calling card for what&#39;s coming up later in the day - we&#39;ve both spent the entire day walking around feeling so horny after showering together.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter+Apr 8 2005, 03:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Apr 8 2005, 03:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Apr 7 2005, 06:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK
@Apr 7 2005, 08:22 AM

[post=298273]Quoted post[/post]​

My lady friend has one of those big stalls, about 5&#39;x5&#39;, with 2 shower heads (one fix-mounted above, and a smaller handheld one) and a stone bench at one wall to sit on (hardly ever to that though), the confinement is smoked glass. It&#39;s pretty nice h :D aving so much space, you can really do all kinds of kinky playing there - and won&#39;t get into trouble maneuvering if you&#39;re hung (insert belly-ripping, throat-gutting laughter here). We&#39;ve got a lot of fun in it, I can tell&#33;

Bruce
[post=298347]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Bruce I know exactly what you mean about &#39;maneuvering room&#39;&#33; :lol:
My tub/shower is fairly small so switching places to get under the water involves turning sideways. When there is a 7 inch &#39;protrusion&#39; involved, it is even trickier&#33; :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[/quote]

When there is a 7 inch &#39;protrusion&#39; involved, it is even trickier&#33; :D

[post=299177]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Errr, but that 7 inch protrusion can so become part of the maneuvering fun, couldn&#39;t it LapDog? A fist wrapped around it and pulling (or pushing) it up to the abs should shift the obstacle and transform it into the fun piece of equipment it is.
But, then, this is just my take on the situation :excl: I&#39;m requesting you to try it and report back to all of us eagerly awaiting members. :9

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errr, but that 7 inch protrusion can so become part of the maneuvering fun, couldn&#39;t it LapDog? A fist wrapped around it and pulling (or pushing) it up to the abs should shift the obstacle and transform it into the fun piece of equipment it is.
But, then, this is just my take on the situation excl.gif I&#39;m requesting you to try it and report back to all of us eagerly awaiting members. yum.gif

Roy,

Yes, I&#39;ve taken advantage of the protrusion many times. It is difficult for me to shower with a woman without it becoming a &#39;problem.&#39; :D The best solution for me is to insert it into it&#39;s favorite &#39;home&#39; where it is nice and safe&#33; ;)
Sex in the shower can be fun, but a potentially dangerous, so most often we&#39;ve just moved into the bedroom.

Currently in the market for a shower partner,

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 9 2005, 12:29 AM
For one, when someone is wet (guy or girl) it&#39;s a complete turn on. Also, I feel that bathing is sensual, as well as sexual. It&#39;s like foreplay, but even more erotic. But, that of course, is just my opinion.
[post=298729]Quoted post[/post]​
It SHOULD be the epitome of a sexual experience. I mean, if someone&#39;s skin&#39;s too dry, sex can actually hurt. (In fact, in South Africa, there&#39;s a problem with HIV because among other things they prefer dry, abrasive vaginas, so they stick sand and other drying agents up there. Doing such makes the vagina as vulnerable to tears as the anus.)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Apr 10 2005, 07:17 AM
[...]

Bruce I know exactly what you mean about &#39;maneuvering room&#39;&#33; :lol:
My tub/shower is fairly small so switching places to get under the water involves turning sideways. When there is a 7 inch &#39;protrusion&#39; involved, it is even trickier&#33; :D

[post=299177]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, it&#39;s trickier, but then again, it could be even more fun. The above-mounted showerhead with my g/f is shaped in a special way, so that you actually don&#39;t have the usual cone of water fanning out, but a more dense column of water rushing straight down, about 15" in diameter. it&#39;s impossible to get under it with two people, except when you snug up really tight against each other, but we got no prob with that.

Bruce