Showering together, without sex, appealing or not?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Sep 26, 2010.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So, lately with my last GF, I've found that when we've showered after sex, sometimes we just wanted to hold each other virtually till the hot water runs out. Do you ladies like this as opposed to post sex, or do you like shower sex?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, yes, this is absolutely wonderful!

I'm a big fan of shower sex, too. I prefer both. Shower sex, then holding and cuddling until the hot water runs out.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

With that expanding belly of yours and the little bundle of love getting bigger by the months, I'll bet hubby just loves feeling it in the shower- God knows I would!:naughty::wink:

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like both!

Showering after sex when I'm all relaxed warm and slippery against my partner cuddling with the water hitting my skin is wonderful.

Having sex in the shower is fun and rather funny sometimes, unless he gets to be in the hot water and I don't! Then I feel kind of :frown1: ...

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Personally there, Submissivegirl, with your big meaty luscious titties, I could imagine what either having sex in the shower with you or afterwards being all soaped up feels like.

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I adore the soapy, pressed against each other, one foot on wall goodness that comes with shower sex. But, just being close, washing each other, or feeling him wash my hair with great care can also be incredibly sensual and a great way to extend post-coital tenderness.

7. PrincessBlueEyez

PrincessBlueEyez New Member

Albums:
    Its all good, just depends on my mood, like a lot of stuff with me.

After a long day its good to just unwind in the shower and then take it into the bed.

I pretty much always like shower sex, even if it starts out with us in a rush just washing each other's backs or whatever and then one of us kisses the other one and before you know it we're making ourselves even later than we were to start with.

If ur in a rush to get somewhere, never get naked around each other, lol

8. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with the above poster entirely..I am totally into it, sex or no sex.

Except if there is some sort of nearing deadline or I am in a rush to do something.

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I hate shower sex, but showering together is kind of nice. As long as it is only done OCCASIONALLY! Basically, if he gets in the shower with me, I'm not going to get anything done that I went in there for. So most of the time I prefer to have my shower alone.

10. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I love both. But I seldom take a shower with or without him. Sometimes, we take a shower together because we're in a rush to go somewhere. Sometimes when we get out of the spa we're usually so worked up that the shower is the logical place to continue. Soap is a no-no then, because it endangers the footing. I remember the bruise well.

11. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    its nice to shower, but it inevitably just leads to shower sex. although there's nought wrong with that

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I haven't been spending a lot of naked time with TheBF since my belly has expanded, so we haven't actually taken a shower together in a few months. I'm not very confident about my new shape. I do miss showering with him, especially shower BJs, it's just that I know one of the things he loves about that is looking down at my naked wet body, and my naked wet body has never looked like this before. I don't think it will have the same effect it used to have. :redface:

I should take a sexy shower with him. I do miss the wet naked time together.

#12 petite, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  13. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    My wife and I have always taken our showers together since we first met... it feels weird to take a shower alone now...

We use to almost always end up having shower sex... I'm not a big fan of it if just water is involved as the water seems to make things feel weird as just plain water is not very slippery... however.. have found that in the shower, conditioner works GREAT as a lube!!

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I should think he'd wanna caress your belly in the shower to feel your child.

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh he loves feeling the baby kick! I'll ask him to take a shower with me. I do miss it so much!

16. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    shower sex is nice, but just seeing a dude dripping with water and soap and I'm the only one there rocks.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Judging from your gallery pics, any man would be an idiot not to join you in the shower there, DazLeezard. Including me.

18. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

No. I do not like to share my showers at all. I like my water scalding hot, and most men do not like this. I also don't like having to switch spots so the other person can rinse. This leaves my wet naked body out shivering in the cold end. So, unless the dude has a shower with more than one shower head, I'm goin' it alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted