Showering Together

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mattbuddy, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is probably a pretty dumb question, but when you shower with another person, what do you like to do to each other?
    I have been in a relationship for about 2 months now and he wants to start showering together when I sleep over or the other way around. I have never showered with another person that I am in a relationship with.

So if you would like to share your experience or tips or things to do, I am ALL ears! :smile:

2. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We mainly fight over who gets to stand under the water. :)

For us it really depends on the type of shower. If we are just getting ready for the day, we trade places as we soap up and rinse. If it's a more erotic shower, then we wash each other. Your mouth is the best way to make sure there is no soap left on his dick.

Rinsing/washing each other can be a fun part of fore-/post-play.

3. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    Ew. If erotic showers means that I have to eat soap, I'll shower alone. :smile:

4. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Anything I do with my woman when she is naked is wonderful. Showering is all play and we enjoy. Wish it could last all day. I never get enough of those big breasts and those hidden lips. Buttocks are nice too.
    She likes to bath my body too I could get more specific.
    Drying is part of the fun.

5. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    I like being blowed on the shower. :cool:

6. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

The absolute best part is soaping and rubbing each others' backs. You know, the place where you can't reach on your own back. Just rub all over the other person's spine and back, and let your hands wander.... so good. :)

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Rubbing up against each other...in the front and the back...holding each other close & letting the hot water run down your bodies. Very sensual.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have dry skin. My favorite part of showering together is when he oils me from neck to toe afterward. I'm also partial to the kissing. When we trade places for soaping and rinsing, he ALWAYS slides his soapy body against mine, and pretends (sarcastically) that he didn't mean to.

9. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    Showering together is definitely best if it's done for leisure... or whatever may follow. Heh heh.

10. majormadness

majormadness New Member

College has turned me into a big fan of sharing showers with partners. Since getting my own bathroom last year with my apartment, I've spent some good time breaking it in :biggrin1:
    For me it's most common for the shower to follow the sex, especially when I'm with a guy since it's an easy way to wash away both of our.. excretions :wink: It's rare that any fooling around in this environment will lead to actual sex in the aforementioned shower, but that always depends haha.
    I guess for me, showering together is like another form of post-sex cuddling.

11. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with the guy above who says that it always comes down to fighting over who gets to stand under the warm water.

It could great in a perfectly designed shower stall, though.

12. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

I think showering together is a great form of foreplay.....make it sensual, a little fun, and you get all the vital parts clean before the real exploration begins......:rolleyes:

13. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Love showering with a lady. Current GF isn't into it but in the past loved holding each other under the warm water spray, soaping each other, massage, rub, kissing and whatever that might lead to. I love shower sex!

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

depends on how much time you have before the hot water runs out...lol. my last girlfriend, in both of her apartments, the hot water would run out quickly. so if it was a functional shower (which was common BECAUSE of the hot water problem), we'd rarely do much beyond kiss and perhaps a little grope and fondle. if it was a "fun" shower, we'd do a LOT more, mostly making out, oral, starting sex...but we'd always wind up moving to the bedroom once we felt the temperature start to go down. it could get a little frustrating and she started to not like it that much because of the break in the rhythm and flow...then one time we were house sitting for my folks and climbed into the downstairs bathroom together, which can go a LOOONG time before the hot water runs out. we probably spent a good hour in there. she became a fan again. ;)

15. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I Love showering together. In fact, my shower has 2 heads :biggrin1:

Now, I just need the one that I want to shower with, to join me :tongue:

Anyway to the OP, It's incredible!! My cock feels awesome rubbing against wet, soapy, slippery skin! Sliding your cock between her/his buttcheeks is very erotic. And for me, oral in the shower is Hot!! Something about that area being wet and clean that drives me wild.

Besides that, as someone mentioned, running your hands all over a soapy body is highly erotic.

Just climb in with him, and believe me, you guys will figure it out :wink:

16. hesastar18

hesastar18 Member

Albums:
    wow that just got me hard as heck lol

17. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    MMM, I like to get fucked in the shower haha

18. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am just liking the fact that everything will be clean when we are in there. I rarely give blow jobs because I worry about how clean it is and I also hate the taste of precum, but in the shower I think it will be much easier.

19. Cinder Blocks

Cinder Blocks Member

Albums:
    LOVE LOVE LOVE showering with my girlfriend! I do a lot of kissing - her lips, her neck, her breasts, her shoulders, her back...all while rubbing her butt, thighs, pussy, back - pretty much everywhere! I'm lucky because we almost always shower together because we're so damn horny all the time!!

20. avg_joe

Gold Member

Having sex, making love, and giving blow jobs.

Draft saved Draft deleted