Showering together

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex gf that loved to shower together the next morning. it always lead to more sex. after sex, I would stand at the sink and shave, and she cleaned "virginia" as she called it. we met primarily on weekends and they was a lot of sex.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would estimate that about 80% of my showers are with my gf. No sex in the shower, tho...she says that would be a great way for someone to fall and bust their ass.:rolleyes:

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showering with a guy, but I think it's because I like just playing around. Depending on the day more stuff might happen, but usually it's just nice to have a fun shower.

D

deleted556573

That's usually what mine turned into with my ex b/f. It was never boring, always playful, and the short massages were always relaxing.

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
Hate it. I am in the shower to get things done, then I want to get out. I am not in there to fuck, snuggle or have a groping session. Really not a fan of it.

Hot steamy shower sex is awesome(I really like taking baths with my women)! Eveythings squeeky clean and ready to go and there is no clean up needed. I can see if the lady needs a little time before hand...

subgirl... how can you deny your partner one of the small pleasures in life

P.S. Eveyone gets a clean back out of the deal!

flyeva02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bf and i shower together quite a bit. We don't live together, so when we do hop in together , there is usually kissing and cuddling. Sometimes it leads to rimming and jacking off. But most of the time, just a great naked time spent together.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I shower together at least three four times a week. When I built our home, I made sure that the shower was extra large with two sets of controls, we each had four shower heads and one in the center, plus foot jets. It is like being in a car wash. If you build it, they will come.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Built a shower with two heads and a hand held, just so it was available for multiple people. Also had a mirror on the wall (to save tile... lol) That was a great place to enjoy another guy! There's nothing like a good hot soapy shower as a place to get acquainted so you're not having sex with a stranger!

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love taking showers with my partner, but only if we are there to enjoy each others bodies. Feeling his soapy hands all over my body is such a turn on. My first boyfriend and i wasted sooo much water because of how much we loved fucking in the shower.

But if I'm in a rush or not in the mood then couple showering is not the thing for me.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot steamy shower sex is awesome(I really like taking baths with my women)! Eveythings squeeky clean and ready to go and there is no clean up needed. I can see if the lady needs a little time before hand...

subgirl... how can you deny your partner one of the small pleasures in life

P.S. Eveyone gets a clean back out of the deal!

One time in Vegas, I stayed in a "Luv Tub" Suite. It was so frickin fun. Huge tub with a big mirror on the ceiling above. Lots of slippery, soapy, sexy fun!

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I shower together at least three four times a week. When I built our home, I made sure that the shower was extra large with two sets of controls, we each had four shower heads and one in the center, plus foot jets. It is like being in a car wash. If you build it, they will come.

I want to shower at your house!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
During my regular morning "get clean" shower, my partner has been known to join me if her time is short. We've both agreed that this is the time to get clean, not to get frisky. Any other time, all bets are off. She may just want some company getting clean, or she may want some nice wet sex. I'm the same way. BTW, neither of us showers immediately after sex. We lie as close to each other as possible and snuggle. I love the smell of a body after sex and orgasm.