Showering together

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to shower in the morning to shave and shampoo my hair. At night I will shower a second time with someone else but not to have sex in there. It is more or less piece of mind for me knowing that they will be clean. :redface: Most people probably don't want to shower with me any way. My water is almost scalding and I don't think many can tolerate that. :eek:
I don't mind hot, especially when my shoulder is worked over so bad @ work. But it'd be even better if I could share it with you there, Audre!:wink:

I'm warning you it gets HOT in there. :biggrin1:
Hot & wet? Lady, you speak to someone who enjoys a good challenge.

curiousJ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yes I love to shower with a friend or lover
my first lover and I would shower together till he accidently knocked me out of the shower
it turned out ok but would not shower with him for a while after that

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its something I really enjoy, its a very sexy moment & you can learn a lot of new things of your partner... although I also like the privacy of the shower; sooo alternating is the best option, routine can make things boring ;)

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Many of my earliest sexual experiences occurred in the shower, and to this day, I find sex or forplay in the shower to be major turn-on. It can be a bit cumbersome in standard-sized showers, but managing the tight space can be part of the fun. I hate it when the hot water runs out, though! :)

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put in a 100 gallon hot water tank just for the shower and tub when I built my house. I was so glad that my husband loved water as much as me. It may take an hour to shower in the morning but it beats showering alone!

boibitch87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We shower together probably 3 or 4 times a week. It all depends on our schedules and when we get the chance to, but if we're on a similar time frame, then we shower together.

halihung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy having a shower with my SO. Most often there is no sexual act which happens it's just being "together" sharing in a daily ritual. (Further proof humans are nothing but "fancy" animals!) However who can say "No" to shower sex?!?

HH