1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Showering Together

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by erpap, Jun 5, 2019.

1. erpap

erpap Superior Member

I use to have this buddy, whenever we would run into each other at a bar we would hook up! We would go back to his place and mess around! One time he said let’s shower, by the time my clothes were off I was apparently and noticeably ready! He stayed soft as he undressed, we got into the shower, soaped up and started rubbing up against each other, he turned me around and grabbed my hips and pushed his soft cock onto my ass crack and stated sliding up and down I could feel his cock growing. He was over 8 inches and to feel his very hard soapy cock moving on my ass crack got me close to just shooting! So hot! We cleaned each other and held each other tight and close, sliding out bodies together all soapy! We showered off and moved to his bed for some very hot sex.

Have you showered with someone in a sexual manner? It’s so hot!

18wheeler, Eric96 and diver6 like this.
  2. xXSlateXx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife and I love having sexy showers! She will get in first and I will come in behind her, my soft or semi hard cock between her ass cheeks and my arms around her as we warm up in the water. My hands will wander to her breasts and caress them, making her nipples hard and causing her to grind back on my cock.

As I get hard, she will take the opportunity to turn around and suck me off for a bit before we switch spots and she is now facing the wall, her ass stuck out towards me, my back to the water. I enter her now soaked pussy from behind and fuck her standing against the wall, holding her hips or tits or both until I unload inside her.

Its one of her favorite positions, as the curve of my cock hits all the right places and she cums easily.

3. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Remodeled master bathroom a couple of years ago, have a huge shower. Great place for foreplay and even when not, it's nice to be nude and soapy with my wife. Intimate even when doesn't lead to sex.

4. lapdog2001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    My very first coed shower was with with a woman with whom I had just started my first sexual relationship. I was hard as a rock within seconds of joining her in the shower, and her soft soapy skin, slippery breasts, her ass pushing back against my erection, all ensured that I stayed fully erect the whole time. If I remember correctly, we dried off and immediately went into the bedroom to take advantage of what is always a very sexy situation.

Another shower on another day led to my first bareback sex with her bent over the sink, as we simply couldn't wait to get into bed before I had to be deep inside her.

Due to our schedules, my wife and I don't shower together very often, but when we do, I always get hard, and she always appreciates it!

mutualjax and Max_Polo like this.
  5. libralover4u2

libralover4u2 Superior Member

Albums:
    Showering together is always super hot! We have gotten in the habit of my gal showering with the guys who are our guests for the MMFM after the sex play is finished. They love it! Sometimes the shower play will get her so hot that she will have them dry her off and return to the bed for another round of sex. One night she had such a good time with the guys that she had three shower sessions, with sex again after the first two. Shower Fun - Does he look happy or not.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice