Showering with your Significant Other

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BoxersMan, Mar 6, 2012.

1. BoxersMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty self-explanatory as the title suggest

I was at a friends apartment the other day and my two friends who are a couple showered together while we were there. Another one of their single roommates made a comment about how it was gross/weird but I thought it was normal. I do not think it always necessarily leads to sex either.

So do you shower with your significant other? If so, does it bother your roommates? Does it always lead to sex?

2. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

So do you shower with your significant other?

Not every shower, but yes, we do.

If so, does it bother your roommates?

No roommates to speak of

Does it always lead to sex?

No, but it's not uncommon that we fool around

3. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Been doing this since college. Nothing feels better than a wet woman under your soapy hands. The soap makes everything feel nice and warm and slippery and smooth. She doesn't like me fooling around with her pussy too deep, but the clit and tits and ass are wonderful. Handjobs are better too.

4. insert_8

insert_8 New Member

Albums:
    So do you shower with your significant other? Yes - probably 2/3 to 3/4 of the time. Started doing it within a few weeks of getting married, over 35 years ago.

If so, does it bother your roommates?
    She IS my roommate - doesn't bother her at all. In fact, from time to time she requests it.

Does it always lead to sex?
    Usually not intercourse. There's always touching, fondling, caressing, kissing. In the first decade or two of marriage the shower more often was part of the afterglow, since we preferred early mornings for our main lovemaking.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I find it irksome to shower with playmates because they will always zero in on breasts...every single freakin' time. Never mind I have other equally delicious parts of my anatomy that could use an equal amount of sudsy lovin' but no....I get out of the shower with THE cleanest breasts in the history of womankind.

Tedious.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

do your boobies squeak with you jiggle?
    *snickers*

sharing a bath is easier than showering together.
    co-showering leads to one poor bastard standing in the sub-zero zone just outside the water spray.

7. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

There's showers that have two shower heads for just that reason.

I'm not lucky enough to have such a new fangled contraption, but I've seen pics on the interwebz.

8. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Too funny, Dragon! I never seem to get enough of the breast play, but then again, I'm kinda on a single road for a bit too long now. Maybe if it was EVERY time, then, yeah, I'd be like, 'what about the butt, man???' :)

But, yep, when I was in my last relationship, we showered together often. I liked it. Soap, warm body -- great! We didn't always have sex, but we fooled around. Water on a body can be a great turn on -- once the soap is cleaned off. :)

No roomies with last relationship, so don't remember that issue coming up.... but I've had roomies that shared shower time -- I think. I mean, it's not like I was outside the door checking, but the two guys I lived with often were in the bathroom together. They were in their bed together too, so...? Not sure why someone would be grossed out by someone showering together.

Each their own, right?

9. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    Me and my bf shower every morning together and it rarely leads to sex. We'll get eachothers backs but we dislike sex in the shower so rarely happens. Sometimes we'll jerk eachother off but not often and our roomies know and don't talk smack, they do it too.

10. D_Somer_Zieve

D_Somer_Zieve New Member

Yes often and sometime the roommates jump in too so not very much complaints here and yes often lead to sex but not always...lot faster specially in the morning and no waste of water

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

Well I don't get hard in the shower so I don't have shower sex but I do still enjoy showering with my girlfriend/s. It's a nice bonding experience

12. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Showers are good, but prefer bathing together. Bubble bath, glass of wine or a bottle of beer, nice long soak. Much more relaxing.

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Tease.:wink:

14. D_Bubba_Butter

What? Ever?!?!! :eek:

15. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find showering with an SO is more sensual, and less sexual. Makes it easier to get my back clean, too!

16. D_Bubba_Butter

What's teasey about that? Do dragons not like baths? If they're double ended, you'd get your legs & feet massaged & stroked, & maybe a foot... :wink:

And if they're single ended? You may get squeaky boobs again... :biggrin1:

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya can get a good post-construction model at HD. my current rig *cuz i am a bit obsessed* has dual head, the outer ring is a rain shower head, with a detachable wand option in the middle. the third shower head is sorta like a wonky parasitic twin *if shower heads could have parasitic twin* arm meant to spray ya back/second person in the shower.

really? that's a damn shame. :wink:

so very true. the style of kanoodling is so different. shower sex is more giggly/hyper/impromptu/foot in the soap dish kinda sex.

bath tub sex is a slow, leisurely, floaty kinda kanoodling. time to sip wine, play with each other, get a lil sloshy in the water.

#17 MickeyLee, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  18. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Same answer for me.... and when we were younger, the showering together was much more often, and more often than not led to sex..... of course, back then
    everything led to sex~ :tongue:

We have a shower in our master bath much like this with a wall of 6 individual sprayers that run vertical. Makes for a bit more fun ~ Love the shower~

#18 D_Kitten_Kaboodle, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  19. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife is my roommate and we have showered together over 30 years. The frequency varies by the rush of life, since it never turns out to be a quick shower.

Lead to sex? it is sex. cleaning and fondling each others body parts: back and neck rub, arm and leg massages, yes breast and chest, butt also and certianly a lot of genital time. And don't forget drying each other off. Though we are both aroused it usually does not lead to intercourse as we are about to go out for a while. the rest can happen later. (it is difficult getting into a pair of pants when you are finished drying.

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i think your shower is turning me on:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted