Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Missing having someone to shower with......*boo hoo*

My "kid" & his g/f shower together whenever she comes up to visit. Doesn't bother me in the least as long as they don't leave water all over the bathroom floor! :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's teasey about that? Do dragons not like baths? If they're double ended, you'd get your legs & feet massaged & stroked, & maybe a foot... :wink:

And if they're single ended? You may get squeaky boobs again... :biggrin1:

That all sounded heavenly...except for the squeaky boobs bit. :tongue:

I don't mind Moet as a bath time tipple.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone whose room is right next to the bathroom, I have to say I hate when my roommate and his girlfriend shower together. The wall between my room and his insulates sound pretty well, but I swear to god the wall between my room and the bathroom amplifies sound. Thankfully their shower sex isn't too loud, but they talk kinda loudly when not fucking >.<

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
That all sounded heavenly...except for the squeaky boobs bit. :tongue:

I don't mind Moet as a bath time tipple.

It'll have to be a double ender, then.

Moët's ok, but I much prefer Tatt, if you don't mind? And if there's smelly bubble bath, think unscented candles are probably the right way to go... :smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It'll have to be a double ender, then.

Moët's ok, but I much prefer Tatt, if you don't mind? And if there's smelly bubble bath, think unscented candles are probably the right way to go... :smile:

Alright and I do agree with you about the non-scented candles.
So long as there are no lavender scented anythings I'm a happy camper.

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, again, I did not see the problem with it and I agree with the poster who said it is more of a sensual thing than sexual. It is very sexy, but it must be a better feeling sharing such a private time with your partner.

I personally look forward to sharing my shower soon. :D

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes we shower frequently together, it rarely ends in sex but there is a good deal of playful scrubbing!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So do you shower with your significant other?
Has always depended on the SO at the time. Some abhorred it, others loved it. Personally I love it sometimes and will growl at the person on other times. Lol! I get territorial of my shower time. I am currently seeing someone who feels the same way. If we ar in there together, it's because we both are inn the mood. If not it's no big deal. there are subtle and not so subtle cues, lol.

If so, does it bother your roommates?
My roomies could care less.

Does it always lead to sex?
Not always. Usually playful, but even that is not a given. There are times when it is just a "we need to get showered and overslept/are running behind" where it is all business, lol Handjobs, and BJ's are the most common sex play we engage in inside the shower, intercourse being less common (though we do that as well form time to time)

do your boobies squeak with you jiggle?
*snickers*

sharing a bath is easier than showering together.
co-showering leads to one poor bastard standing in the sub-zero zone just outside the water spray.
I HATE that sub zero zone! And with L there is no middle ground. You have scalding-hot, insane-o lava water near the spray, or arctic freezing cooling mist zone...*sigh*

Oh, and since squeaky boobs were mentioned...

Showering With Girls

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shower with my wife very often, and it almost always involves me humping her buttcrack, then pressing my dickhead directly on her anus and cumming on it. We started that years ago as a way of easing into anal sex, but she never wanted to progress further and I learned to compromise. We did it just 2 hours ago in fact :)

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Me and my boyfriend shower together just about every morning as we classes about the same time. More often than not it end with us not having sex. Usually were too beat from the night before and are just trying to wake up. If it does happen it's on the weekends. I don't think it's weird if a couple takes a shower together while I'm in the next room. If they do have sex, hope they keep it down because then it will become weird.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep, all the time. I love it.

It doesn't always lead to sex, but I still like to have a bit of a play while I'm in the shower with him haha.

Unless I was in my own home that I owned, I wouldn't do it while other housemates are around.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fan of showers, but I do it every once in a while and sometimes with him. It doesn't always lead to sex, but sometimes it does.

The biggest problem is him! When I get in there's enough room, but within a short amount of time it's crowded. And then when we're finished there's room again. Figure it out.

As I say a protein rinse is sometimes a good thing.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Showering is another form of intimacy which can and, in my opinion, should have variation. We shower together from time to time. Often it is unplanned... one is showering and the other asks to step in.

Sometimes it's quick and to the point, sometimes it lasts a little longer and becomes playful, sometimes it lasts even longer and becomes sensual. Occasionally, it leads to sex.

Not having expectations or a routine keeps it interesting.