Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not my roommates, but by friends. I think he thought it was nasty because he also showers in that same shower, and, provided they have sex, he would be stepping on their bodily fluids lol

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Showering together isn't weird at all. Its actually pretty sweet. Along the lines of taking a long hot bath together. I'd say to steer clear of sex though. The water will wreck a bit of potential havoc on your extra-menities. Did it a few times with an ex and it was pretty damn nice. Which lead to us laying naked together blissfully.

Kores

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another one of their single roommates made a comment about how it was gross/weird
Another dumbass with nothing good to say.

It perfectly normal to take a shower with your partner. Before sex, during sex, after sex or just for the fun of spraying her with a bit of cold water. :biggrin1:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Communication!!

I find it irksome to shower with playmates because they will always zero in on breasts...every single freakin' time. Never mind I have other equally delicious parts of my anatomy that could use an equal amount of sudsy lovin' but no....I get out of the shower with THE cleanest breasts in the history of womankind.

Tedious.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the time-crunch showering with the boy works pretty well.. he's too damn tall, so takes forever soaping himself toe to ears. he's got short hair, so washing is hair takes a about a minute.

i am shorter, less body to wash. have longer hair, takes longer to wash.

he washed body while i wash hair. i wash body while he washes hair.
rinsing accordingly.

*crunches numbers* i am way too casual with bathing/showering. i have showered with almost every one of my closest friends.

OMG! i'm a suds slut :eek:

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty self-explanatory as the title suggest

I was at a friends apartment the other day and my two friends who are a couple showered together while we were there. Another one of their single roommates made a comment about how it was gross/weird but I thought it was normal. I do not think it always necessarily leads to sex either.

So do you shower with your significant other? If so, does it bother your roommates? Does it always lead to sex?

not usually, but the few times we've been in the shower together has been great. It's always led to sex. the best is getting a bj in the shower. Basically, I don't think I can not get a hard on when my girl is wet and naked standing there in front of me.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love taking showers with my significant others. I have always taken showers with all of them too. It didn't always lead to sex, but sometimes it did. It tends to be an after sex cuddle time for me. I like being touchy feely.

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love taking showers with my significant others. I have always taken showers with all of them too. It didn't always lead to sex, but sometimes it did. It tends to be an after sex cuddle time for me. I like being touchy feely.

i wish i was your significant other :wink:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fluids are long gone by the time he steps in my friend :biggrin1:

Not my roommates, but by friends. I think he thought it was nasty because he also showers in that same shower, and, provided they have sex, he would be stepping on their bodily fluids lol

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently got out of a year long relationship and we never once showered together. I mentioned the idea several times, romantic or passionate or just a normal shower and it was a no-go from her end every time. Sad face. Oh well, I'm free to go fishing now.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's a great way to conserve water for one. we shower together every chance we get. doesn't always lead to sex but enjoy washing her as she enjoys washing me. if we had a roommate they could watch or join in!

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Almost two years together and we've showered together maybe once. There was some fondling, but neither of us can climax in that position. Plus, I shower with ridiculously hot water and he likes it way too cold.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been doing this since college. Nothing feels better than a wet woman under your soapy hands. The soap makes everything feel nice and warm and slippery and smooth. She doesn't like me fooling around with her pussy too deep, but the clit and tits and ass are wonderful. Handjobs are better too.

Yes she'll feel slippery under your hands, but trying to actually fuck in the shower always leads to bad things. The water usually washes out any lubrication, so things are absurdly dry and very painful.

I shower with my girlfriend all the time. I think I like it a lot more than she does. Feeling her soft wet breasts rub against me, or her big butt jiggle while she scrubs up is pretty amazing. Damn I'm turning myself on way too much thinking about this...

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy a joint shower sometimes. Having someone there to get the places on my back that I can't reach is freakin awesome. Plus fucking for a little while while we are showering is fun too. I don't usually get off though, just a min or 2 of fucking for fun.

I have never heard any of my roommates make negative comments about it though. It's just kind of a normal thing and out of 10 or so roommates I have never had one say anything bad about it when showering with my gf.