Showers after sport

I didn’t play sports in high school and never saw another guy naked until I was in college. I got over some of my shyness around my friends but still didn’t use “gang” showers until my mid 20s. Hard to believe I was ever shy about being naked since it’s my preferred state now but I was for a long time.

The Korean spa here in town is fairly popular and I see lots of naked guys there. One of the younger guys there played college football and told me that he and his teammates were always naked around their dorms and even apartments, and that now he can’t be naked at home due to having young daughters so he hits up the spa to relax and unwind.

Most men get more comfortable with nudity as we age.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does it feel like knowing what your coach is packing???

How do you think your team feel about your nudity? Do they ever check you? Did you notice?

Is there a difference in their behaviour after seeing you naked?

Did you ever observe any desiring gazes in showers both in your current team and in your former teams?

I have asked a lot many things. Sorry :D
Because I am curious. I have never been involved in team sports. All I know depends on my friends' stories.

Actually I am asking those questions to all of you here who were/are involved in team sports.

Feelings about seeing the coach’s dick varied. Not all coaches are athletic or good looking, some have big dicks and some have small dicks. It was more interesting to see the really cocky, arrogant coaches just because their dick size usually matched their demeanor and attitude. I only had maybe 1-2 coaches that were really athletic, good looking and had big dicks. The more interesting thing was their reaction to a younger guy and player outsize them.

Of course teammates check each other out. Gay or not, it’s not always in a sexual manner but it does happen. Guys tend to size each other up. I caught guys looking from time to time, but I didn’t think much about it. Sometimes I would be a smart ass or kid them about it, other times not.

In a sports locker room, behavior rarely changes based on dick size. We all have a role to play on the team, and that’s the focus. Just because I may have the biggest dick in the locker room isn’t going to make me the starter at a position or move me up the batting lineup, nor will it help me perform on game day. That’s where the respect in the locker room begins and ends, on the playing field. I usually got more attention after my dick size was revealed, but it never changed the way anyone treated me for the most part.

I wouldn’t call any gazes I caught as “desiring” but there’s definitely been plenty. Moreso now with me as a coach of players than when I was a player. The most looks and comments I got was definitely in college when I shared a locker room and shower with my dad, who was the head coach.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Feelings about seeing the coach’s dick varied. Not all coaches are athletic or good looking, some have big dicks and some have small dicks. It was more interesting to see the really cocky, arrogant coaches just because their dick size usually matched their demeanor and attitude. I only had maybe 1-2 coaches that were really athletic, good looking and had big dicks. The more interesting thing was their reaction to a younger guy and player outsize them.

Of course teammates check each other out. Gay or not, it’s not always in a sexual manner but it does happen. Guys tend to size each other up. I caught guys looking from time to time, but I didn’t think much about it. Sometimes I would be a smart ass or kid them about it, other times not.

In a sports locker room, behavior rarely changes based on dick size. We all have a role to play on the team, and that’s the focus. Just because I may have the biggest dick in the locker room isn’t going to make me the starter at a position or move me up the batting lineup, nor will it help me perform on game day. That’s where the respect in the locker room begins and ends, on the playing field. I usually got more attention after my dick size was revealed, but it never changed the way anyone treated me for the most part.

I wouldn’t call any gazes I caught as “desiring” but there’s definitely been plenty. Moreso now with me as a coach of players than when I was a player. The most looks and comments I got was definitely in college when I shared a locker room and shower with my dad, who was the head coach.

Well, I am sure you must be playing the lead role in some of your team members' "coach fantasies". :D

Who is bigger btw? Your dad or you?

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I am sure you must be playing the lead role in some of your team members' "coach fantasies". :D

Who is bigger btw? Your dad or you?

My dad and I are right at the same size soft as far as I can tell. We don’t really talk about size, specifically, but we both hang heavy and are showers and look very similar. While I was in college, we were the two biggest in the locker room, which got plenty of attention from the rest of the team.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wasn’t in to any sports while at School or University, certainly not any team sports, so there were generally no group shower situations. (The odd exception of course).

Later I got into running, a bit of swimming, some cycling (road, mtb and track/velodrome cycling) and a few triathlons. Most of the time there aren’t any post race or training shower facilities, it’s mostly a question of getting changed in your car afterwards, sometimes there’s toilets etc, but generally it’s a case of make do with what you’ve got.

But occasionally there are shower and changing facilities, if a race is using a gym or sports centre as the base for example. Generally this is considered a bit of a luxury or novelty, so nearly everyone takes advantage!

Cycling Club trips to the velodrome were always a highlight, it’s a long trip to the nearest one so it’s a big social occasion, very hot and sweaty work of course so everyone takes a shower afterwards. The few indoor velodromes in the uk all have gang showers, often with 20 odd of us having a shower at the same time. No one seems to be in the least bit shy, I guess you’ve gotten used to being ‘practically’ naked in cycling Lycra, there’s not much more to see really.

Very occasionally after a road cycling race there are shower facilities, again mostly open gang showers, the same at a few triathlons. I’d say there’s a bit more shyness after a triathlon, maybe because it’s a bit less of a team event, more an individual thing, although we all always shower after swim practice (but normally in swimsuits/trunks as they’re often mixed gender).

There are two open water swim places near ish where I live, one has grotty cubicle type shower facilities (which are really grim) and a portacabin for changing in. The other has a much better indoor changing rooms and again huge open gang showers, it’s normal to go in either still wearing your wetsuit (or carrying it), then you can rinse that off, then rinse yourself off and then take your trisuit off and shower properly (so a nice big open shower if hugely preferred to cubicles as it’s nearly impossible to peel a wetsuit off in a 3x3 shower cubicle. No one in my trip club is particularly shy, one younger guy is a bit more shy being naked around everyone else but I think that’s because he’s a bit self conscious about being a bit skinny (but very well hung). I’ve seen one of our coaches naked in the shower after training, a very big guy (a bit overweight) but hung like a donkey!

Fotographer001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn’t play sports in high school and never saw another guy naked until I was in college. I got over some of my shyness around my friends but still didn’t use “gang” showers until my mid 20s. Hard to believe I was ever shy about being naked since it’s my preferred state now but I was for a long time.

The Korean spa here in town is fairly popular and I see lots of naked guys there. One of the younger guys there played college football and told me that he and his teammates were always naked around their dorms and even apartments, and that now he can’t be naked at home due to having young daughters so he hits up the spa to relax and unwind.

Most men get more comfortable with nudity as we age.

That last part is so true. As I've gotten older, I'm just less concerned about being naked in the showers at the gym.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No real organized sports for me either. I did swim with a couple masters programs in Maryland and Connecticut. The locker rooms at both pools had big open shower rooms. We didn't all finish at exactly the same time, but all the guys showered up afterward. Any time I go to a gym or pool I like to get cleaned up before leaving. I definitely like to get the chlorine off when I swim, and I prefer not to sweat all over my car if I've been to the gym. After years of cleaning up, I don't quite feel like I've finished a workout without a shower.

jjcurious30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to play football (soccer) while I was at uni.

We played at a community centre nearby. The changing room had open showers. It was a mix of naked and lads wearing shorts. The coach from the neighbouring club showered naked after games/training. We thought nothing of it. Just a bloke showering. I remember comparing the size of his cock, balls and body against the young lads on the team (and myself). I was as hairy as him but not close to his girth and big balls.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aside from school sports where everyone showered, I can comment one a few -- but this is going back 20 years, and the rare pickup basketball game at at the gym.

Hockey -- lots of guys showered -- but we used rent the rink in the evening on a Friday night -- and lots of guys were going out after. Back then, I avoided showers with strangers for fear of getting aroused. I would normally shower quickly -- then wait outside of the locker room for my friends.

Winter volleyball. Most guys did not shower. There were a couple of guys who would shower every week -- including one guy I found very attractive. I didn't shower, but tried not to be a perv and check out the guys who did. These days, I wouldn't think twice about looking-- but I wouldn't be obvious about it.

Whitewater rafting. Not really a sport, but you usually had to change into dry clothes after. The place I used had a communal changing room. On one such trip -- there was a really hot guy along. He was the only guy who went into the commode stall to change. Everyone else changed in front of the others.

On the rare occasion that I play a game of pick up basketball (the guy who organized these left town), there were a few guys who showered, but we didn't typically all go in at once. A few guys would change into dry underwear -- and the majority would just go home. These days, most guys are more likely to go home than shower in public. A friend of mine who coaches high school basketball told me the players prefer showering communally than in stalls.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A group of high school kids were playing basketball at the gym recently with their coach. Afterward, they all wanted to get in the pool. High school kids do absolutely nothing for me -- I'm more into dad bods. The coach was kinda hangng back while the kids changed into trunks. Finally when most were gone -- he nuded up and put on a pair as well. I enjoyed the view, but think it would have been hotter had he got naked in front of them -- loved to see teachers get naked when I was in high school, but it only happened once for me.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is nice to shower after gym time. But to shower w teammates is the best. I never felt more alive.

There is something very about it that is very non-sexual. The camaraderie usually trumps any sexual urges you might have -- especially after you have seen everyone naked the first time.

I only played sport at school and it was the normal thing to shower afterwards. There were a few boys who were a bit shy and they seemed to be the ones who missed more sport than others, being excused for minor ailments, or having music lessons at the time they otherwise would be playing sport.

There were very few conversations during this, and anything seen was completely unspoken. I along with a couple of other boys had erections sometimes whilst showering, but nothing was said and it was treated very matter of fact. This probably would not be the case today.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
I always showered after basketball practice. Most of my team did too. This was 20 years ago but we’re open showers and never thought anything about it. My coach had his own shower in his office area so never showered with us.

We had open showers also. Coaches had a shower in the coaches office.

There was one coach that was hot. The others were, let’s just say, good coaches.

The hot coach was early 30s, blonde, fit, really handsome face. The girls all loved him. Most coaches in those days wore those ugly polyester coaches shorts. The hot coach wore tennis shorts which in those days were short. He always had a nice bulge in his shorts and they showed off his great legs!

One afternoon after showering after practice three of us went into the coaches office. When we walked in we heard the shower turn off. We looked at each other and then one of us said, “Hey coach, we’re here. Want us to come back in a few minutes?” He said no and told us to have a seat at his desk (there were several desks in the office).

We could tell that he was now drying off. Then heard his waistband snap as he put on his underwear. He stepped out of the shower area wearing only his white briefs — they were between a low rise and bikini cut with a visible elastic waistband. He then turned around to hang his towel over two pegs on the wall. His ass was incredible, like two muscular melons. His briefs fit perfectly and were tight across his ass. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist and strong legs. I was nervous at this point since I was trying to figure out my own sexuality. I knew I was turned on by what I saw, I wanted to look as much as I could and I didn’t want to get caught checking him out!

The coach turned around. I remember thinking to myself, “Fuck!” He had a really defined chest and ripped stomach all covered in blonde hair. He had a HUGE bulge in his briefs. The waistband dipped in front, pulled down by the size of his cock and balls and exposing a half inch or so of his brown bush. I could see the outline of his cock, his big, prominent cock head and big balls on either side.

He started talking to us about whatever we were meeting about. It was everything I could do to try to concentrate on the discussion and not look at him as he faced us and first put on his button down shirt and then his khakis. I did manage to get several looks at his crotch. The outline of his large cock head was a big turn on! At one point I glanced over at the guy across the desk from me and caught him looking right at the coach’s bulge.

Afterwards that same guy and I were walking out of the building and he said something like, “Man, did you know coach was so ripped and packing it?” This was one of the popular guys who had a girlfriend and at a time when you would rarely mention how a guy’s body looked and certainly not mention the coach’s package! I just responded that he had a six pack and didn’t mention what was in his briefs.

I jacked off for months thinking about him in his briefs and fantasizing about what he looked like naked, sucking on his big cock and balls and fucking his ass.

Fast forward many years. Popular guy got married, had kids, got divorced, came out and is now partnered to a guy. I always suspected. LOL

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We had open showers also. Coaches had a shower in the coaches office.

There was one coach that was hot. The others were, let’s just say, good coaches.

The hot coach was early 30s, blonde, fit, really handsome face. The girls all loved him. Most coaches in those days wore those ugly polyester coaches shorts. The hot coach wore tennis shorts which in those days were short. He always had a nice bulge in his shorts and they showed off his great legs!

One afternoon after showering after practice three of us went into the coaches office. When we walked in we heard the shower turn off. We looked at each other and then one of us said, “Hey coach, we’re here. Want us to come back in a few minutes?” He said no and told us to have a seat at his desk (there were several desks in the office).

We could tell that he was now drying off. Then heard his waistband snap as he put on his underwear. He stepped out of the shower area wearing only his white briefs — they were between a low rise and bikini cut with a visible elastic waistband. He then turned around to hang his towel over two pegs on the wall. His ass was incredible, like two muscular melons. His briefs fit perfectly and were tight across his ass. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist and strong legs. I was nervous at this point since I was trying to figure out my own sexuality. I knew I was turned on by what I saw, I wanted to look as much as I could and I didn’t want to get caught checking him out!

The coach turned around. I remember thinking to myself, “Fuck!” He had a really defined chest and ripped stomach all covered in blonde hair. He had a HUGE bulge in his briefs. The waistband dipped in front, pulled down by the size of his cock and balls and exposing a half inch or so of his brown bush. I could see the outline of his cock, his big, prominent cock head and big balls on either side.

He started talking to us about whatever we were meeting about. It was everything I could do to try to concentrate on the discussion and not look at him as he faced us and first put on his button down shirt and then his khakis. I did manage to get several looks at his crotch. The outline of his large cock head was a big turn on! At one point I glanced over at the guy across the desk from me and caught him looking right at the coach’s bulge.

Afterwards that same guy and I were walking out of the building and he said something like, “Man, did you know coach was so ripped and packing it?” This was one of the popular guys who had a girlfriend and at a time when you would rarely mention how a guy’s body looked and certainly not mention the coach’s package! I just responded that he had a six pack and didn’t mention what was in his briefs.

I jacked off for months thinking about him in his briefs and fantasizing about what he looked like naked, sucking on his big cock and balls and fucking his ass.

Fast forward many years. Popular guy got married, had kids, got divorced, came out and is now partnered to a guy. I always suspected. LOL

Shorts need to come back in style... not what guys wear today that go down to their knees!

Attachments

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shorts need to come back in style... not what guys wear today that go down to their knees!

Shorts are getting shorter. All the young guys that I have seen in shorts so far (since the weather has gotten warm enough to wear them) has shorts that break above knee, some even mid-thigh.

And as I have noted elsewhere, wearing white briefs under white mesh shorts, so that the briefs are visible through the shorts, seems to be a fashion statement.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I played football (American), basketball, baseball, tennis, was on the weightlifting team, track, and did JROTC between middle school thru college. I had to shower in open bay showers for all of them. My tennis coach would shower w us because the team was so small and the fitness coach would also shower with us. In my youth my football coach would be there but not showing, just supervising. My basketball coach was nowhere to be seen after practice. Baseball would give us a rundown during our showers. Track coach would sit in his office until we were dressing, then would talk strategy. JROTC physical training events and drills were run by the university’s ROTC program (all college students). Their group would shower with us after meets.

I played football (American), basketball, baseball, tennis, was on the weightlifting team, track, and did JROTC between middle school thru college. I had to shower in open bay showers for all of them. My tennis coach would shower w us because the team was so small and the fitness coach would also shower with us. In my youth my football coach would be there but not showing, just supervising. My basketball coach was nowhere to be seen after practice. Baseball would give us a rundown during our showers. Track coach would sit in his office until we were dressing, then would talk strategy. JROTC physical training events and drills were run by the university’s ROTC program (all college students). Their group would shower with us after meets.
Did you ever have any issues with erections during these showers?