Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I play hockey and have always showered afterward. When I was younger (like 20 years ago), everyone did too. Now I'm one of the few. Not sure why, but I think men these days don't feel comfortable being naked around others.

I play hockey as well. I’ll shower but to be honest I skip the shower depending on the rink. Some aren’t the cleanest.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So its it normal to glance, or take a quick look?
In the old open showers, it was easy to see dicks without specifically lowering your eyes to check someone out. No one was trying to hid anything, and everyone was within a few feet of each other.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve mentioned in other threads but often showered with my mates and their dads when I was younger. Saw my best mate, his brother and dad all naked at the swimming pool showers. Me and my mate had open conversations once or twice about it and commented on how his older bro was bigger than all of us including their dad.

I always loved to compare with my brothers.. I’ll never forget realizing that i’m As big as my dad. Dad’s cock always seemed so huge to me.

D

deleted907269

Rugby is not only open to nudity but encourages it.
After training or playing, undressing together in the locker room, getting naked in the communal shower and under the hot water (sometimes not hot at all) was as much of a team building experience as any of coach's speeches.
We are all big lads and banter is intrinsic to rugby life, and with banter comes lots of naked horsing around.
In some games we would end up so full of mud that the whole team would hose down outside the locker room block, just quickly taking off our kit and holding the boots while a teammate mercilessly power washes your naked ass and run for the shower as soon as the mud is off, that's how casual nudity is.
The coach/coaches shower with the team only when needed (rainy days and certain celebrations)
Some of the new lads need a crash course in manliness and being naked around teammates, but they never struggle more than a day.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys who are afraid of being seen naked just seem so unmanly to me. I just wish they'd find somewhere else to change. My gym has private locker rooms, I can only guess that if someone purposely uses the main LR-- and undresses under a towel -- they they want to see things but not be seen.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I have no issues nowadays tripping off in front of my mates because they have no worries getting naked infront of me. There’s nothing better than stripping naked and having one of my mates make a comment to me About my dick. This last trip at the beach in Spain it was a different thing to be hung up at the showers on the beach naked without cocks hanging out.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The
How would they start a circle jerk? And convince others to join?

There was a group of guys who always seemed to hang around the locker room and gang shower for a long time. My bros were really built and hung I know they loved to show off their muscles and endowment. There was almost never a rugby or wrestling party were a couple of guys weren’t naked, they were really relaxed about being naked and when you got a crowd in the shower with free license to lather up your junk it was likely someone would get hard. Once that happened ,competitive guys wanted to.compare. After size comparison somehow the contest was who could shoot first or farthest. It was really more macho then gay.

I was really intimidated I am a grower not a shower, and turns out I am gay so the hard on was pretty much guaranteed. I think my brothers always knew I was gay so when I got hard they would always distract by pointing out the size of my hard cock and challenge one of their buddies to compare. The guys were amazed that my shrimpy 2 inch softy grew into an 8.5 fat monster with a thick mushroom head. That would usually be enough to start a circle jerk. I would cum really fast, sometimes without touching my dick.

The coaches and dads really didn’t want any girlfriends getting pregnant and they would follow up that thought with something like” you guys need to work that off! Now hit the showers. There was always plenary of privacy and the couple of times coach did walk in on a jerk session he never checked the showers.

Me and a couple of guys who were into this usually trimmed our showers after everyone else was done.

bunchyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys who are afraid of being seen naked just seem so unmanly to me. I just wish they'd find somewhere else to change. My gym has private locker rooms, I can only guess that if someone purposely uses the main LR-- and undresses under a towel -- they they want to see things but not be seen.
Right the young guys hiding there cocks truth be told many young guys are bigger cocks than I have

Reactions: cock30

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My college teammates and I would shower together relatively often after practice and while my flaccid size is rather small, it was amazing to see how big some of my teammates were soft.

Of of my favorite things showering was one of the guys in particular was extremely muscular and had this wonderful 5-6 inch flaccid thick cut dick. He'd sometimes tease me over our size difference, which I always found pretty hot.

Something really hot about the hung guys with big egos.

HockeyBro

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah have showered after pretty much all the sports i have and currently play. Showered after every game of football, hockey and la crosse in high school. After practice was more hit or miss depending on when and where practice with - other than hockey. Super sweaty sport lol

bunchyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of of my favorite things showering was one of the guys in particular was extremely muscular and had this wonderful 5-6 inch flaccid thick cut dick. He'd sometimes tease me over our size difference, which I always found pretty hot.

Something really hot about the hung guys with big egos.
love that also. My dick is small. when the big cock guys enter a shower room its like I feel like a boy witnessing a man cock I know strange isn't it

Reactions: lttle1

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience, big cocks are rare in the locker room.

I wonder if in some gyms -- guys are fluffing -- or maybe a little bit excited down there -- to appear larger. I know one of my favorite guys at the gym walked into the showers once fully naked -- and had noticeable shrinkage. The next time I saw him -- he wasn't aroused, but he was definitely sporting more inches than the last time I saw him.

Reactions: AG08 and orangeC