Showers after sport

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will make one more observation. I have a very good friend on the baseball team here who just had a baby with his gf, also one of our other assistant coaches just found out his wife it pregnant. Both those guys seem to have gone into all out flaunt it mode since they got their girls pregnant. Showering longer, hanging out, wanting to talk more in the showers. Maybe wanting guys to see the cocks that are capable of getting a chic pregnant. Its not anything I pick up as deliberate but their whole mindset has changed.

I can count maybe 3 or 4 instances in my past where a guy got his gf pregnant and all of a sudden came out of his shell in the locker room. Its like they think, ok hey, I can do anything, anywhere, with anybody and none of it can be called gay because I have a baby on the way to prove otherwise.

One guy in particular was a towel dancing fool if he showered at all. Once word got out he had gotten his gf pregnant, his dick flopped around the locker room as long as possible, sometimes in and out of the shower twice. Never a towel near him. taking forever to get dressed and usually putting on his socks and shirt before underwear and pants.

@wildcat16 wow, you're totally right. But I've never thought of it. I have a friend that I play basketball with a few nights a week after work. He was the most towel dancing fool for the 5 years we've been playing. A few months ago he got his wife pregnant, and ever since then he has been walking around the locker room with the towel over his shoulder. He is way more comfortable with his nudity. Throwing his towel on the sauna bench, and just sitting on top of it, letting his balls and cock hang down. Something he would never have done three months ago.

I have been pretty comfortable with my nudity in the locker room since high school. Seeing the seniors and realizing its no big deal. It is just the way you do it. But this is new for this guy. If it took getting his wife pregnant to realize no one was going to think he was gay, good for him. Glad he finally joined the pack. I just hadn't realized that was the catalyst until you mentioned it with your buddies.

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a discussion today with an lpsg member that brought me back to my college sports days. It was great being on a team that was so open with nudity.

We had one guy who was quite skinny but had this massive uncut cock. Extremely thick soft, like beer can thick as a softie. We would joke that his girlfriend was always so happy. I remember once talking to him while he was changing and he could tell I was looking so he stopped and just let me take it in.

Another guy had a great lean muscular body and this long , not very thick, uncut cock. It dangled so nicely as he walked around.

Though my favorite teammate was this guy about 5’6-5’7 but was basically a ball of muscle. You couldn’t get anymore ripped than him, his body was immaculate. He was very cocky in the locker room and for good reason. Not only was his body amazing but he has a massive, cut cock. It hung so low and had a nice girth. He would confidently walk around nude and call out guys who would look . He loved when the conversation revolves around him and his big member.

It was amazing being nude in his presence

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Though my favorite teammate was this guy about 5’6-5’7 but was basically a ball of muscle. You couldn’t get anymore ripped than him, his body was immaculate. He was very cocky in the locker room and for good reason. Not only was his body amazing but he has a massive, cut cock. It hung so low and had a nice girth. He would confidently walk around nude and call out guys who would look . He loved when the conversation revolves around him and his big member.

In the early 2000’s I worked out at a gym in the financial district in San Francisco. There was a guy who had a similar workout schedule as mine. He was nice looking, maybe 5’4”, wore suits (I think he was an attorney) and seemed to know a lot of guys who worked out there. He had a really nice body; it was perfectly proportioned — legs, arms, chest, shoulders, waist, ass. You might expect a guy his height to be skinny or stocky but he wasn’t. He was definitely nice looking with a great body.

The gym had an open shower room and I saw him naked many times. He was always well trimmed and shaved below, like a lot of guys during that time period. He had a nice cock (“competitive” in the showers). The locker room also had a steam room that was busy with a lot of guys jacking off and, occasionally, sucking cock. While I saw some of his buddies in there (OK, I may have jacked off with a few of them, lol) I never saw him in there. I always wondered how big his hard cock was.

Ahh, the memories.

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One day in college, I was in the locker room, headed to the open shower. On my way, there's a really attractive guy taking a long piss at a urinal while barefoot. There weren't dividers. He was standing way back and had a long floppy dick. He was maybe 2 years older than me and an athlete. There was only one urinal, and I had to piss so I'm waiting on him to finish. For a minute, I didn't realize I was directly staring at his dick because I was impressed. He had a chiseled body too. He said "You like that huh"? I nod. He uses his other hand to give me a better view, as he already had a semi. After I pissed, I began to shower next to him. Then, someone else came in :/. I wish we chatted more, but I was too shy after that. I'm glad he was really relaxed about it.

I haven't seen him since.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The NBL has announced that baseball players are expected to arrive fully-dressed for games -- and they will not be able to shower at the ballpark. What a pain in the ass!

I know of a gym in my area that opened a couple of weeks ago. I surprised it has gotten any publicity from it -- but maybe members are trying to keep it under the radar. The governor is recommending that gyms stay closed until the numbers are lower -- but hasn't disclosed what that magic number will be. When my gym reopens, I'll wait at least two weeks to see if numbers stay low before I consider returning.

Reactions: satopper

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In high school, after soccer practice and games our whole team would shower in the open gang showers. A few guys would keep their shorts on the whole time, but they usually got made fun of for it. You would all ways see one or two guys sporting wood in the shower. Most would try to cover it up, others would show off their hard ons proudly, either ignoring it or straight up calling attention to it. Our goalie, Don, was a big guy, 6'2" 200 some lbs of mussel and fat. He was a hairy Italian guy, where as the rest of us were still in varying stages of development. Still to this day he had one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen. It was only about 5.5” long but it was as thick around as your forearm with a massive head the size of a tennis ball. He didn't give a shit about getting a hard on either. If he got wood in the shower he would just talk about how he was going to fuck his girlfriend with it later. He would say how ‘she loves my thickness’ and how he would ‘fill her up’ with it. Looking back, I think he was doing it to get a rise out of the other guys, and it usually worked. I remember if he started going on about his hard cock you would inevitably see a few other guys get hard too.

I had just barely made varsity and I was one of the younger guys on the team at that time. I was a sophomore when they were all upperclassmen (not bragging, I think I played like one game that whole season). They were all a lot more developed and hairier than I was and I was amazed to see the way they acted around each other. In JV we never showered together, let alone talked while doing it(!) I also felt pretty insecure about how I stacked up. A few times I got hard in the showers and couldn’t hide it. They would tease me without mercy, just like any other guy on the team, but I think I was too young to fully understand it was a joke. The team captain was a really nice senior guy. We lived near each other and he drove me home once or twice after a particularly tough post practice haze and told me it was no big deal. He said something about how we were all on the same team and they were just initiating me in. Eventually I got used to it and got the nickname ‘young gun’, as I was the sophomore on the team, but also because my dick stuck straight out when it was hard, (I am sure Don the goalie gave me that nickname as he was the kind of guy to talk about the shape of your cock or how your hard on stacked up to the guy next to you and shit like that) I always felt like it was a jab at my size, which was actually probably as big as the other guys at the time, if not bigger than some. Like I said, I was still developing but my dick had started to get pretty big by then. I was always worried I was smaller than the older guys but looking back I was probably about average. You just see what you think you see at that age.

I thought it was a bad nickname but one time I was eating lunch with a bunch of my friends (also underclassmen probably) and a few of the older players walked by. It was cool to know some upperclassmen but I was so worried they were going to fuck with me in front of my friends. As they walked by one of them tussled my hair and said ‘hey young gun, keep pointing north’ (the direction of the opposing goal on our field). The goalie, Don, went up to one of the girls I was sitting with and said ‘do you know why we call him young gun?’ and whispered something in her ear. I was so sure he was going to say something bad about me. I found out later that apparently he told her I was one of the hung guys on the team as that rumor went around the girls, and the guys, in our class for awhile.

It’s funny, when we were in the locker room we were all merciless to one another, teasing and hazing that could get pretty extreme, but out side of the field and locker room we all looked out for one another. You did what you could to make your teammate look good in front of that cute girl.

I never did thank Don for spreading that info.
Maybe it’s just my gays side coming out because I really do appreciate some cock in the locker room but I have a feeling your buddy that was the team captain was awfully descriptive, drove you home, and was a kind guy was probably because he secretly wanted to get on his knees in that shower.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it’s just my gays side coming out because I really do appreciate some cock in the locker room but I have a feeling your buddy that was the team captain was awfully descriptive, drove you home, and was a kind guy was probably because he secretly wanted to get on his knees in that shower.
Could be @ARTPOPsickle I was young at the time and pretty oblivious. I really didn't realize that any one would be attracted to me until I was about halfway through college, and I definitely didn't think other guys would ever want to jerk off with me too. So he very well might have been hitting on me and I wouldn't have known it.

There are a lot of encounters that looking back on, guys, and girls, were totally up for more than I was realizing. I think if I had been a little more perceptive I could have been getting a lot more ass in high school.

The team captain was cool when it was just me and him. Yeah, maybe I should have seen how far it could have gone.
Oh well.

Here it's now possible again to take a shower in gyms and sport centers
All gyms etc. are still currently closed here in South Africa. No telling when they will open at this stage.

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I’ve been missing the locker room and showers due to Covid, I’m sure you guys are the same

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was back in mid Summer and early Fall -- but not as often. Some of my favorite guys were there -- also not as often. Some of my favorites didn't return at all. My area is very suburban, so I'm hoping after the January spike and vaccinations -- things will look better in February.

By the way, I drove by my gym this week -- and it had about the same number of cars as always. I recognized one of the SVUS belonging to one of my favorite daddies who always joins in January and quits by Summer. As tempting as it is, I think it's smart to wait a few more weeks.

Reactions: S_Dick

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never did, never would, never could. Showering after sports was a terrifying and almost traumatising experience for me. Growing up, I knew I was different but didn’t know why. I did know that I didn’t have the instinctual masculine traits nor interest in sports of the other guys. I was however, extremely jealous of it. They were a place of mockery, ridicule and embarrassment. But then, I don’t even use urinals, lol.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been missing the locker room and showers due to Covid, I’m sure you guys are the same
Same. Been missing the gym, swimming, and working out in any proper way. But also been missing the locker rooms and chatting with buddies in there.

There are also some old timers at my gym and I think the locker room was one of the big parts of their social life's. These are the type of guys who find ways to bring up the Rocky Marciano fight in just about any conversation. Hope those old fellas are doing ok right now.