showers and growers

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never understood the whole idea of showers and growers. And by that I mean the reason for the split between the two.

I always thought that the entire issue of penis size was whether a big one was more pleasurable for the one getting fucked, whether a woman or man. so a small one is poor, and a large one better.

so is the shower/grower thing just about aesthetics? i've once seen a cock that was 4" flaccid but stayed four inches hard! lol. so I don't get the shower/grower thing really. Please enlighten me. :smile:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so is the shower/grower thing just about aesthetics? i've once seen a cock that was 4" flaccid but stayed four inches hard! lol. so I don't get the shower/grower thing really. Please enlighten me. :smile:

Basically that would be viewed as a shower, where the non-erect size does not differ much from the erect size.

Now take myself..... I would be what I would conciser myself, as a grower, as my size is around 5 inch flaccid, but will reach between 8 / 9 inches, depending on my state of arousal.

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The split is in place simply to categorize those whose erect penis length is almost the same if not the same as their flaccid length (showers) and those who experience serious gains when aroused (growers).

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well im a shower technically since Im 6.5 soft and 8.5 hard. but it seems to get a lot of attention being really long soft compared to the average 2-3 soft ones ive seen.not tryning to put down any one but as much excitement the hard length gets, the soft length seems to get 2 times as much.

Red8x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a grower, so it's not fun when I'm soft. A buddy of mine, whose erection is the same size as mine, is almost that big when soft. He swings the effing thing around like a piece of rope.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower, so it's not fun when I'm soft. A buddy of mine, whose erection is the same size as mine, is almost that big when soft. He swings the effing thing around like a piece of rope.

Growers do have an advantage when it comes to weakspots when sports though:tongue:

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I'm a grower going from about 3" soft to about 6" hard. Of course, we just make up these categories, but generally if you grow about double like me you are a grower. I'd say even if you do grow double that if you are 4"+ soft you are both a shower and a grower. Body size plays a part in appearance of a grower too.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im also a grower for sure and I think most are.

And its an insane amount of growing. My wife loves it. She thinks is so funny how a dick that small soft can become her favorite toy when hard. She likes putting it in her mouth like a jplly rancher and letting it swell till shes gotta take it out. Glad she thinks its cool, I dont.
My soft state averages thumb size lenth and width, sometimes smaller but when completely aroused hits 7" and 2" wide across the top sometimes more(almost 6" around).
Its rediculous how much it grows. I bottom her out everytime we get down, she gushes, and shes full. Im thick.
I mean, it doesnt matter how big it is soft, when hard it gets the job done well.
But damn, Id like to have the so called "rope" to swing around when skinny dippin.
I get outta the swiming pool looking like a 10yr old boy.
I went swimming the other day. Me and some stranger got out at the same time, both headed for the restroom to piss.
I was 10 holes down from him and saw something flippin in the corner of my eye, thought is this fucker jerkin off in the urinal.
Looked over and he looked like he had a cucumber just hanging. Man that thing was huge and he just got out of the pool where I was. I had to pull on mine to get it out hahaha.
We might be same length when ready, but he definitly got more attention getting out of the pool than I would or did. Fucker, old ass man.
Thank god my wife knows where it goes from there. If I had to pick up some new grip, Id be screwed and laughed at. Guess I could always keep a semi while in the hunt.
I sure wish I was more shower.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never understood the whole idea of showers and growers. And by that I mean the reason for the split between the two.

I always thought that the entire issue of penis size was whether a big one was more pleasurable for the one getting fucked, whether a woman or man. so a small one is poor, and a large one better.

I'm a shower AND a grower.

I hang between 4.5 -6" soft and get to 8-8.5" hard.

Some guys (growers) are small soft and get much larger when hard.

Some guys (showers) are long soft and don't get much bigger when hard.

The penis you described in neither.