showers and growers

Jacksmedulla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually growers evolved because in the wild it wasn’t an advantage to have your penis at full length if you’re were trying to run, fight etc. Especially if you were quite large you might have even ended up losing it.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I ever shrink below about 4 inches, even in cold water, though I'm usually around 5.5 inches soft. I grow to about 8 inches. Not sure if that makes me a shower or a grower, especially since I have seen at least one guy in the locker room who looked like he had more soft than I've got hard.

Last edited:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually growers evolved because in the wild it wasn’t an advantage to have your penis at full length if you’re were trying to run, fight etc. Especially if you were quite large you might have even ended up losing it.

Dont know if this is true or not. I wouldnt be suprised if it were.
But I have noticed, when in a fight or altercation, after words it is more "gone" if you will.
If Im working real hard in the yard or running etc its always smaller.
So there may be something to it, who knows.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well im a shower technically since Im 6.5 soft and 8.5 hard. but it seems to get a lot of attention being really long soft compared to the average 2-3 soft ones ive seen.not tryning to put down any one but as much excitement the hard length gets, the soft length seems to get 2 times as much.
I agree. When I see a guy wearing a thin pair of gym shorts or track pants and can easily see the outline of his limp dick hanging due to freeballing or wearing boxers, it makes me crazy. I've almost been in a bicycle or car wreck a few times because of it. L.O.L.! It's very rare that you'll see a guy in public with a hard on, but you see plenty of flacid dicks every day while shopping and running errands. Makes my pulse race every time.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
another important aspect of being a grower/shower is the soft girth... not length alone... mine is 4,25 inches of girth when soft and 5,4 inches of girth when hard...so not a grower..but just normal... the length is 4,5 soft vs. 6,9 hard...