showers at college dorm and nudity

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dave2006, May 3, 2008.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

for those who live on college dorms. What was the layout out? Was there communal showers or stall. How much privacy was there? Where guy less uptight with nudity. Does you think being in an all male dorm vs coed made a difference?

2. catman

Gold Member

well years ago, when I was in college, we had communal showers, the stalls were doorless and just ran down a row (with walls between), the urinal(s) were 'trough' style...

Morning wood(s) were not 'uncommon' (esp a few non-morning guys)

never got to experience a coed dorm.

3. VanillaTwist

VanillaTwist New Member

In my college the dorm showers have stalls and in the gym it's just wide open right as you walk into the locker room.

Most people don't spend their time in the showers all day though so privacy and being uptight never seemed like an important issue to care about.

4. lurker2008

lurker2008 Member

When i was in college it was open plan, I think everyone was fine with being open, It changed after a year though, and people began to be very secretive, when it was open nobody had a towel until they got to there clothes, but when it was stalls you never seen anyone without a towel hiding there member.

Showering was showering, I didnt care what was happening really, I got over worrying about stuff like that in HS

5. wpgman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, in my college dorm there were 6 shower stalls in a row with curtains. So showering was totally private, but of course had to undress, towel off and dress outside the stall with the other guys. So of course there was nudity when changing but no one seemed terribly shy about it.

6. catman

Gold Member

I have since gone back as well...now its as you said, all stalls, all private.

7. cocksucker1969

cocksucker1969 New Member

Albums:
    When I went to college, the dorm showers were in a row with curtains. Outside the showers is where everyone got undressed and hung their towels and clothing on hooks on the wall. There were about a dozen showers and i would time my shower so I could be there when there was a lot of guys, usually in the morning. One tall blonde guy was hung like a horse. He even had blonde pubic hair and I saw him hard one morning and it was at least 10".

8. chavous

chavous New Member

when i was in college in the 1980's the showers were 8 on one wall and 8 across....no dividers and I saw some beauties!

9. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Communal. Five heads per side. Same sex dorm. First place I realized just how small I am!

Draft saved Draft deleted