Showers or baths with friends? Have you ever had a bath or a shower with a friend?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have, and it's always awkward. Baths are never comfortable for actually getting it on. And showers - you always seem to get a blast of shower water in the face when you least want it.

I prefer a good bed. Or a floor. Or a nice forest . . . .

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I stopped by to visit a friend of mine one afternoon. She was about to take a shower and invited me to join her. I quickly accepted. It was a really nice shower. We soaped each other up very well with particular attention to the eroginous zones. That was as far as it went, no intercource, no oral, no manuall work other that gropping each other, and no orgasm. I was a great shower.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is one experience of me showering with a friend that really stands out. This was different than showering at a locker room shower.

I have a really good friend that I've know for 30 years. About a year after I met him, I realized that I was turned on by his muscled, lean body and what an star athlete he was. That's when I figured out that I must be gay. The desire was insane, I knew that it was only a matter of time before something happened. We became roommates and really enjoyed being friends. We were horsing out at the pool on a hot Arizona summer day and he picked me up and threw me across the pool. I was dumbstruck by his strength, and really wanted to hook up with him. When he said that he was going back home to take a shower and get ready for dinner, I grabbed all my stuff and was 2 minutes behind him. The uncontrollable urge hit me and I joined him in the shower. I washed his back, lathered his body, and things progressed from there. When I gently inhaled his cock, it started getting hard immediately, and he didn't stop me. A few quick minutes later, he tightened his hold on me and blasted in my mouth explosively.

We were best friends with benefits for 6 years. Most of the time, we would shower separately, but the times that we did it together were always fun for us and led to some steamy sessions. Years later, we're still friends, but live far away from each other.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is one experience of me showering with a friend that really stands out. This was different than showering at a locker room shower.

I have a really good friend that I've know for 30 years. About a year after I met him, I realized that I was turned on by his muscled, lean body and what an star athlete he was. That's when I figured out that I must be gay. The desire was insane, I knew that it was only a matter of time before something happened. We became roommates and really enjoyed being friends. We were horsing out at the pool on a hot Arizona summer day and he picked me up and threw me across the pool. I was dumbstruck by his strength, and really wanted to hook up with him. When he said that he was going back home to take a shower and get ready for dinner, I grabbed all my stuff and was 2 minutes behind him. The uncontrollable urge hit me and I joined him in the shower. I washed his back, lathered his body, and things progressed from there. When I gently inhaled his cock, it started getting hard immediately, and he didn't stop me. A few quick minutes later, he tightened his hold on me and blasted in my mouth explosively.

We were best friends with benefits for 6 years. Most of the time, we would shower separately, but the times that we did it together were always fun for us and led to some steamy sessions. Years later, we're still friends, but live far away from each other.

hot hot story
did he return the favor?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Very much like my best straight buddy in college...except we would wash each other and talk and just hang in the water for a bit. We might even just hold each other but it never went further than that in the shower. This was not often...once in a while

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stopped by to visit a friend of mine one afternoon. She was about to take a shower and invited me to join her. I quickly accepted. It was a really nice shower. We soaped each other up very well with particular attention to the eroginous zones. That was as far as it went, no intercource, no oral, no manuall work other that gropping each other, and no orgasm. I was a great shower.

That does sound wonderful. It is also extremely rare that it can be done.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember once showering with a friend. This guy was a virgin. He was almost 30 years old. I was a little bit older, divorced and starting to be more gay every day. A lot of evenings after work we would meet and jog through the neighborhood. On one occasion, we went back to his apartment and the idea of showering together came up. I did not wish to initiate anything, therefore he did. We soaked each other not over looking’s the genital areas. We ended up giving each other massages and engage in mutual masturbation. Over the next year or so, before you married one of our actual friends, we would occasionally get each other off.

Interestingly, we could talk about that initial experience. He said that he had wanted it to be simply a shower between friends because you both were sweaty. What made the difference was the sight of suds running down my dark skin. I was surprised at his admission. I was also very pleased. Thanks to this thread, I was reminded of a very pleasant experience. Possibly, more could be said of that relationship later.