Showers or baths with friends? Have you ever had a bath or a shower with a friend?

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
Nice pics! Does anyone feel different about showering with work collegues ? Are you more comfortable if they were mates first? Some of my collegues are really shy when we see each other at the gym, really trying to keep covered up in the locker room.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
heck no..i have showered with clients at the golf course and have showered with my partners at the law firm. the only comment i ever heard was..'you sure stay in shape'
tho, some of the looks from these guys looking at my wet cock with water from the shower running off my long hanging piece of flesh, spoke volumes.

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
I POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO
I went to the gym yesterday with young guy that i work with. Hes only 19. He had told me that he'd only been once before so i met him there. He was in his gym gear already on a tread mill when i went in so i presumed he had come dressed like that. We worked out for about an hour but didnt really pay much attention to each other till i went to leave. Anyway, after ssying bye I went into the changing room and went to the sun bed. I always walk from my locker to the sunbed naked coz whats the point in taking a towel with me its only about 20 feet away. I spent 6 minutes in there, then went straight from ther to the shower. Big communal shower room. When i walked in this guy i work with was in there showering but was wearing a pair of trunks which was wierd coz there is no pool so he must have bought them to shower in. He looked at me and I saw him glance straight at my cock. He was looking really really awkward. I took the shower next to him and just started chatting. lo and behold after a couple of minutes, he just took his trunks off and stuck them behind the shower pipe. He had a fairly decent sized dick and we then went from there to the sauna together and sat in ther for about half an hour and carried on talking as normal about work and stuff. I think people are so paranoid that people will thik they are gay if they are naked, but as soon as guys see other guys nude they lose their inhibitions and arent embarrassed as much. Guys should lead by example and dont be so paranoid. Its just a dick!

D_Ari_Olla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in the locker room, sure. but i think for most people its more likely their friends have seen them/or they seen their friends right after a shower drying off/getting dressed. i know my friends dont think anything about coming out of the bathroom after their shower sans towel when were all travelling somewhere. now that I finally loosened up about nudity, i do the same. no body cares, not a big deal, were all guys.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More times than I can count in the Army. Alot of the times guys would stand by the sinks and stroke themselves halfhard while waiting for the showers, I guess most of them were embarrassed to be seen flaccid and wanted to "look their best" or something like that. No stories tho, sorry lol.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

^^^Not like that, damnit^^^

My old gym "SAC" used to have an area that included an open multi head shower area, the hot tub, steam room, and dry sauna. Every one that I ever saw would undress in the seperate locker room, and enter there nude. So Jr High / High School Gym class, and there were the only places where I regularly shared a shower/tub with other guys.

My shower at home as 2 heads, but I haven't found anyone to share with yet :frown1:

DenverGND

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a good friend that I spent time with at the beach, going out to dinner/movies, mountain biking, watching movies at each other's places, etc. He was mostly straight, I suppose, as he had been married, had a girlfriend, etc. but he knew I was gay and we'd had conversation where he'd confessed that he had sometimes wondered what it would be like to be with a guy.

We had met at the nude beach on a really hot day. I'd waded out into the ocean to cool off. I'm the opposite of most guys; the cold Pacific water actually gave me an erection vs. causing shrinkage. (I have my theories about why this happens to me, but don't want to digress from the topic.) Since it was a "family" nude beach I didn't want to turn around and head back to the sand sporting wood, so I decided to keep facing outward and wait for things to subside (and tried to think about Roseanne, Shelley Winters, and other women that would kill the erection for me).

There was another guy standing maybe 50 feet from me, slightly ahead of me. As I waded out further, I noticed that he was in the same predicament that I was--sporting wood--and he was much bigger than me.

People at the nude beach are pretty friendly, so I slowly waded sideways over to get within talking distance and made some comment to the effect of, "I see the water has the same effect on you that it does me!" He laughed, a conversation started, and after things had subsided for both of us, we headed back to the beach. At first we went to our respective towels, but one of us (I can't remember who at this point) got up to walk around and we ended up in the first of many conversations that we had at the beach, followed by making plans to hang out and do other stuff together. As mentioned, during these conversations we'd talked about many things, including our respective sexual orientations, etc.

Anyway, one time after mountain biking, we got home later than we'd planned and were heading out to eat dinner and catch a movie. To save time, we decided to shower together. It wasn't like we hadn't already seen each other naked many times, and had even seen each other boned up from the time we met, so it felt completely natural.

As we showered we were talking and took turns soaping up each other's backs. When he turned around to rinse off under the shower head, I noticed he had an erection and I made some smart-ass comment like, "Gee, I didn't know I had that effect on you!" while I playfully reached over and squeezed his erect dick. He didn't resist at all so I started stroking it, and dropped down to my knees and gave him head.

At some point he pulled me back up to standing and said he'd always been curious about what it would be like to be inside a guy, and I told him that he could find out if he wanted to... and he did, though only very briefly because he shot his load immediately upon entry.

We ended up skipping dinner and going directly to the movie and getting food at the theater (yuk, but it was worth it).

I wondered if the experience would weird out our friendship. It didn't. We continued to be friends until I moved out of state.

He was a great guy. I know that sharing something so intimate with a friend potentially can wreck a friendship, but in our case it didn't.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
^^^Not like that, damnit^^^

My old gym "SAC" used to have an area that included an open multi head shower area, the hot tub, steam room, and dry sauna. Every one that I ever saw would undress in the seperate locker room, and enter there nude. So Jr High / High School Gym class, and there were the only places where I regularly shared a shower/tub with other guys.

My shower at home as 2 heads, but I haven't found anyone to share with yet :frown1:

I know I've said this many times before but there are plenty of people here willing to travel to Monterey to check out your horse. :smile:

dlk1p45

Experimental Member
Media
i have shared my bath with a mate.
we thought it would be something interesting to try.
we had been out and he was spending the weekend at mone so after that we spent the whole weekend naked at my house.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I've said this many times before but there are plenty of people here willing to travel to Monterey to check out your horse. :smile:

Ahh, that's very nice of you to say :smile:,

But,,,,,where the hell are they??? :cool: lol

Here's a copy of a story that I posted in another thread. My experience was in a hot tub though:

One of my fondest memories was when I was in my fraternity and we went on a roadtrip to visit another chapter. At the chapter house we were visiting they had a massive hot tub in the basement. As the night wore on and after we had downed a few drinks, we all stripped off our clothes and got into the hot tub nude. It was great. Here I was in the hot tub with about 10 other guys from my chapter and the chapter that we were visiting (so I had just met these guys for the first time at the chapter we were visiting). We were just relaxing, knocking back beers and chatting about anything and everything. What an awesome experience that was. There was nothing sexual about it, just guys being guys. It was about guys being mutually respectful of each other and bonding. It's hard to keep up any pretenses when you're sitting naked in a hot tub full of other guys bearing your soul.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say the more the merrier...lol. From high school through college, I wouls shower with my teammates. One time one of my friends and I stayed after the others cleared out of the showers and he gave me such an intense rim job...one of my best cum shots ever resulted. Now it is just me and the boyfriend...not complaining we manage quite nicely conserving water..lol.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Careful:) Steve or Simon...hehe

Other than the usual group gym class/locker room showers, one pretty memorable experience:

During college, I was on spring break with a group of about 8 guy friends. All of us completely straight, as far as I know (that would include me, who at the time was not at all openly in touch with my bi side...). Anyway, one night after hitting a few bars, we decided to go to this place in town and get mineral baths (the town was in the mountains and known for its 'restorative waters').

Well, turns out this place was clearly geared for couples, which had we known upfront, we probably would have backed out. So, the proprietor asks us to pair up, ostensibly because we'd have to go 'through' the treatment in sequence of twos, given the small nature of the establishment.

Well, OK, we thought. So we did, not giving it much thought. I ended up paired with this guy, who I'll call Simon, who I liked but didn't know all that well. He was also pretty attractive -- though as mentioned, I was pretty deeply repressed about my bi side back then.

So, Steve and I start going through this whole elaborate quasi-medical 'process,' which began, of course, with us both having to strip naked. Things then progressed through being massaged, closely side-by-side, face up, on a single twin-bed sized massage-type table, with variuos oils, clay-like concoctions, etc.

After awhile, they then ushered us into this very small, dimly lit room,, with a single small pool of bubbling hot water. There was just enough room in the pool for two people to lay side by side -- which we did.

This was the weirdest part, because you were supposed to stay in the 'special waters' for a pretty long time. So here we were, to ostensibly straight guys, lying shoulder to shoulder, buck naked, in this very shallow but sensual bubbling pool (which was very clear, though, so everything of each other was completely visible and up close).

So Simon and I lay there in this warm bubbling water in this small room, all alone, for what seemed like about an hour. All the while, soothing quasi-romantic mood music being piped in.

We made a couple bemused jokes, but basically both sort of decided to lay back and enjoy it. Had we been a 'couple,' the ambience and setup of the place was such, that more than soaking was quite apparently very much expected and common among the guests.

Well, Simon and I didn't do anything (sigh!), nor, as far as I know, did any of the other guys in our group who'd been similarly paired off.

Afterward, there was a little tension-cutting joking amongst us, but not a whole lot of conversation. It had pretty clearly been a boundary pushing experience for all of us, I think.

It's the sort of thing that I wish in retrospect I'd been able to make more of. Still, a very nice and interesting memory.

HYBREASAL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself and my str8 mate lived together for years during & after college, we used regularly see each other naked just from living together- eg one having a shower while the other was shaving, getting changed to go to meet our girlfriends etc.

We used to play in the same soccer team so regularly had showers together.

Given we used to see so much of each other, occasionally there was times when one or other of use had an erection in the presence of the other- first time was a bit embarrassing but after that didn't really take much notice.

Never led to anything but probably saw more of each other naked than anyone else!

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've shared showers with a boyfriend, a close male friend, and then females once or twice. Nothing sexual went on except for the time with my boyfriend. Pretty hot and steamy it was. :p