Showers

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How often should someone shower?

I shower two to three times a day. I shower in the morning, and at night before going to bed, but if I workout in the afternoon, I shower after that.

My friends have commented on me showering so often, and for long periods of time. My showers last up to 30 minutes while they're in the shower for 10 minutes.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a lot of water. I shower once a day here, unless there is a work-out or heavy labor involved during the day. If I have showered in the evening, I may not shower the next morning, as I am not a heavy sweater. My showers last 10 minutes or less, except after a workout at the gym or pool, when I want to relax the muscles.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think once a day is enough.

I do not have a shower in my home because i cannot afford to have one fitted so i have to implement an annoying regime to stay clean. I have a bath twice a week, i flannel bath at the sink on other days and i always wash my backside after going to the toilet, my hands are washed three times daily on average. I would love to have a shower in my home, i prefer them but i doubt i would feel the need to shower more than once a day unless i was going out on a date.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
How often should someone shower?

I shower two to three times a day. I shower in the morning, and at night before going to bed, but if I workout in the afternoon, I shower after that.

My friends have commented on me showering so often, and for long periods of time. My showers last up to 30 minutes while they're in the shower for 10 minutes.

3 times a week. More when it's warm.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I shower 2 times a day, 3 times if its after working out. All my showers are under 10 minutes, normally around 5...

Yes I get clean. Ive been showering for a long ass time, I got it down to a system.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shower 2 times a day, 3 times if its after working out. All my showers are under 10 minutes, normally around 5...

Yes I get clean. Ive been showering for a long ass time, I got it down to a system.

Okay I'm not the only one who showers two to three times a day. :)

What's you're system to have it down to 5 minutes?

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I sweat a lot. And I'm keenly aware of personal hygiene. I shower at least once a day, often twice, and sometimes three times. I can't stand being dirty or stinky. I feel like I'm doing the general public out there a favor by being scrupulously clean.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shower once a day before work then wash cock balls ass & pits 1-2 additional times a day as needed I use 2 wash colthes & 2 towles to dry off 1 thick fluffy colored for hair face upper body & legs 1 white for cock balls ass & feet to prevent jock itch & athletes foot
10 min shower 5 min to dry off

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Turn water on
Make sure water is warm
Get in
Get wet
Get the curly hair wet(takes a bit)
Make sure entire body is wet
Soap it up
(only every other day) Use shampoo and conditioner
Rinse
Get out

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does it seem like I'm just wasting water? lol

When I was young, my dad used to tell me my showers were too long and I was wasting water amd running up the electric bill as well for hot water. These things aren't free, though some locations tend to have more droughts than others. My landlord recently added a $15 surcharge to our rent to help cover the rising water bill, though that was mainly due to all the repairs being done to the old systems in our town. So I don't really know the average cost of a 10 minute shower, but it may surprise you to find out how much money you can save in a year by cutting the time in half.

The gym I use often is with the University, which has its own steam plant to heat the water, so I don't feel quite as guity taking long showers there.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Three showers a day is a lot. But you're in Texas and it's summer, so maybe three is not to many showers if one of them is in fact the shower after your work out.

30 minute showers are long and wasteful, with respect to energy, water (remember you're in Texas and its summer, you're supposed to be rationing water or at least conserving) and time. Really an hour and a half each day in the shower? Don't you have better things to do?

If you shower three times a day in the cooler months, then the answer is yes. It is too much. It actually sounds compulsive and not normal, maybe you should mention this to your doctor.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shower twice a day, when I wake up and before I go to bed. This way I go to bed every night clean so my bed is always clean, and I take one in the morning to wake up and get the day started. My showers last about 3-5 minutes each. Just enough to get in, shampoo, body rinse and rinse. I found if I shave every morning and night it only takes a few moments to stay clean shaven rather than wait every couple days.

D

deleted436524

I shower in the morning after working out. Then I shower before bed. I like to go to bed clean.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
30 minutes 2-3 times a day? You must look like a raisin. That has got to be bad for the skin unless you moisterize with some skin lotion afterwards.

Once a day for me, approx 10 minutes. Twice if I work out.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I said that I shower sometimes three times a day, but never for thirty minutes! For me, that's a LONG shower. Generally it takes me five to ten minutes, depending on whether or not I'm washing my hair while I'm in there. Sometimes I shave in the shower as well, so that takes extra time, but it's rare.

My roommate has a disability resulting from a back injury, and he sometimes takes VERY long showers (over two hours, sometimes!) to get some heat therapy on his back. But he only does that about every two weeks or so.