Showers

DallasMarine

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
2 times a day. Showers time depends on if I am alone or if I have something to look at. By myself...about 5 minutes. If with someone else...as long as the water heater can keep up!

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say I average once a day, however 2 times a day is not unheard of with me. I can't say I have ever taken 3 showers in one day in my entire life. Not saying it's good or bad, I just have never found it necessary, that I recall.

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll shower once, maybe twice a day, about 5 or 10 minutes each. Sometimes thrice. My boyfriend rarely takes showers, but takes a bath usually once but maybe twice a week. I kid you not. He just doesn't sweat, or doesn't carry the microbes that cause body odor.

Showering too often removes the microbes that help us produce Vitamin D. But, as it turns out, people now-days rarely get enough sunshine to produce enough Vitamin D, so they're recommending 1-2000 IUs of D supplements a day. One of the things it helps with is reducing susceptibility to respiratory disease, so it becomes important in the age of H1N1.

To take a quick shower, I follow a set routine. I wash and rinse my hair, unless I decide to use a shower cap. I wet my body down, turn off the water, wash my arms, neck, chest, and back; pay extra attention to the pits, crotch, and crack; wash my legs and feet. Turn the water back on, adjust the temp, turn the spray on, wash my face and ears, rinse myself, and I'm done. With a longer shower, I leave the water on, but still stay conscious of getting stuff washed. A luxurious shower, well, I get washed, but take time to enjoy the flowing water as well.

I shower once a day unless I'm working out. If that is the case, I will shower a second time after my work out. I sweat a lot, so it would be really gross and uncomfortable for me to not shower after a work out. I'm thoroughly disgusted by these guys that don't shower after working out. I work out at my university, and I can't tell you how many guys I see using the athletic centre, not shower and then go to class.:yuck: Besides smelling really bad, it's so unhygenic. There's no excuse for it as the shower room has sissy showers for the pussies that are afraid to be naked around other guys :rolleyes: as well as the open Bradley showers for the non-modest types. I couldn't imagine not showering after a workout. I read that staph infections are on the rise nowadays. It's hardly surprising with what I have witnessed in the locker room.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shower every day either in the morning or in the evening according to the situation. I also have a whirlpool but use it rarely because it needs a LOT of water. When I go to the toilet, if I am at home, I always use a bidet to wash my privates.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you shower too often, you're depleting the natural protective oils in the skin, the largest organ of the body. But that happens with every shower. You might get dry skin
if you do this excessively. The oils do replenish. Are you OCD in other ways? I shower every morning and after every workout or swim at the club. Sometimes if I'm headed to the gym early and bed-head isn't too bad, I'll wait till the gym to shower.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I shower every day either in the morning or in the evening according to the situation. I also have a whirlpool but use it rarely because it needs a LOT of water. When I go to the toilet, if I am at home, I always use a bidet to wash my privates.

Thank you! I don't have a bidet at home, but if I have to take a crap at home, I ALWAYS shower afterwards, just to wash my ass. I don't think wiping with paper is enough. I want soap and water! I don't think I'm OCD about this. I know this, though: I don't get skidmarks in my underwear!

Liarliar

Just Browsing
Media
Once a day. Rarely twice, just when I feel especially gross (maybe in the summer, and it is a dusty day). In my opinion, unless someone gets really dirty they don't need to take a shower more than once. Its just wasteful.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! I don't have a bidet at home, but if I have to take a crap at home, I ALWAYS shower afterwards, just to wash my ass. I don't think wiping with paper is enough. I want soap and water! I don't think I'm OCD about this. I know this, though: I don't get skidmarks in my underwear!
I agree, that type of hygiene has nothing to do with OCD. Unfortunately bidets are not found that often outside the mediterranean area.