I am mostly strait and fairly alpha when it comes to females but I have developed a fetish over the years for showing off my ass to other men. I have mostly done this in semi-public/voyeur types of situations where I show up to "show off" the ASSets. There's just something about dong this that makes me so horny I can't think strait.

The pic posted here is my last adventure. I plumber that I met online wanted me to come by the jobsite on a Saturday when he was the only one there. I spent a good 30 minutes walking around the construction(a private house)site while he followed stroking his cock and finished off by letting him cum all over my bubblebutt ass and back.

Anyone else into this?

Attachments

nmscv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am mostly strait and fairly alpha when it comes to females but I have developed a fetish over the years for showing off my ass to other men. I have mostly done this in semi-public/voyeur types of situations where I show up to "show off" the ASSets. There's just something about dong this that makes me so horny I can't think strait.

The pic posted here is my last adventure. I plumber that I met online wanted me to come by the jobsite on a Saturday when he was the only one there. I spent a good 30 minutes walking around the construction(a private house)site while he followed stroking his cock and finished off by letting him cum all over my bubblebutt ass and back.

Anyone else into this?
Any chance I get.

gise

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Anyone else into this?

Very very hot, friend!!!!
I m uploading something, too... I hope u like it!

337_1000.jpg
Cxla gcvulo-2.jpg
Cxla sea o-25.jpg
Cxla moxnic v -4.jpg