showing big dick to coworkers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigdick69, Sep 20, 2007.

1. bigdick69

bigdick69 New Member

so a few years ago, i started my own company, which took off recently and I've had to hire a lot of new help. The office now has about 30 people in it, and as a perk, our office offers free gym memberships to the gym in the building.

My favorite thing to do is to invite a guy to go play bball or squash with me during lunch or after work. i have a big dick i love showing off (about 6.5 flaccid with low hangers) and since I'm the boss, they cant say no. When i get into the locker room with a guy, i act normally, we change and then go play.

When we are done, I strip down the moment we are in the lockerroom. I especially love it if my coworker is sitting on a bench: then i position myself standing with my dick at eye level. We shower together in the open showers, and then I start talking business and suggest the hot tub. My stratedgy here is to get in, and then pretend it is too hot, and sit on the edge with my big dick flopping down and legs spread. I'll casually adjust my big dick, and start to let it get a little hard ... and since we are talking business, they all have to stare at me.....

turns me on so much

2. S'PORTER

S'PORTER New Member

Ho! Boss...
    Please invite me to your hot tub.
    There would be more than talk!
    S'Porter
    :cool::wink::wank::wank:

3. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

Are you hiring ;)

Have you had any awkward moments, or are the guys fine with it?

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BigDick69: You're hilarious. I like how devious you are. I hope that your business meetings at the gym are productive in more ways than one!

5. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    erm while i admire your gusto i think you should concentrate on your business more than your cock

6. orlando_fl_bud

orlando_fl_bud New Member

Albums:
    :confused: Ummm I hope your company is well insured. 'Cause no matter how well hung you are and no matter how much in love with your cock you are (aren't we all), you are laying yourself & your firm wide open for a sexual harassment/hostile workplace lawsuit. It's been well established in the courts that even implied or indirect behaviour can constitute harassment.

7. leannmean

leannmean New Member

Yeah this does smell like lawsuit waiting to happen...

8. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a real turn on, OR NOT! Save that behavior for the Bath House, man... for guys looking for that kind of game. You are asking to get reamed in Court. And I don't mean the squash court.

Onan

9. D_Bud_Hurt

D_Bud_Hurt New Member

If you're not careful.............. You're NOT gonna have any BALLS, when the Dude get's done with your Bidnezz.....

Studly!!! 'Cause that's all they need to "HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS"... one quick 'vid' from a cell phone, and your 'Big Dick', will look............... 'awfully PUNY'............ on the 'wide screen', and the "Front Page News"... Studd....

Like they said.. "You wanna play 'cockadoodle dooo'... or 'any cock'll do'... "DO SO.... ON YOUR OWN TIME"... OTHERWISE, THEY'LL 'OWN' YOUR COCK AND BALLS............ SON!!!:cool:

10. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Exactly what I thought. And the thing is, behavior like this left unchecked will only escalate. Eventually, he'll get bored with this weird gym routine, and soon he'll be waiting in the bathroom to catch others at the urinal. He'll get caught taking a peek.... the rest is history.

11. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Position of power, sexual advances... Yeah, lawsuit waiting to happen.

12. kurios

kurios Member

Dont you think that the guys compare notes after they get to play ball and admire your cock? Soon this invitation will become an office joke and some newbie will tell his coworkers he got invited to play ball with the boss only to be laughed at and told 'you mean to admire his cock'. Then they will go through your routine with the newbie right down to the pretense of being too warm in the whirlpool.
    I think you will become the office joke not the respected boss before you get wacked with a lawsuit but have fun in the meantime.

13. Bajan

Bajan Member

Albums:
    If you want to have a company to keep running this behavior should stop before you get the pants sued off of you (pun intended). If the behavior turns you on find a local gym outside your workplace offering. I'm sure people will appreciate it more there when it is not related to employment.

14. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is so true on both points...kurios, couldn't have said it better myself.
    bigdick69, do you really want to end up as a penniless joke?

15. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you all should bear in mind that this whole thing may be just made up.

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

uh... mmm-hmmm.....

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

"Dear Penthouse:

I never thought I'd be writing to you about something like this. Recently, I've found that I am an exhibitionist and like to flaunt my huge cock in front of my subordinates. Last Tuesday, I asked a co-worker to..."

18. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are soooo better off posting a gallery in here or some movies on yuvutu or xtube... if your cock is truly large... make a video and post it on monstercocktube. You are also WAY better off showing a BIG cock outline in your business slacks when you sit down... you can't be sued for having a big cock in your business slacks, but the others are right... it's just a matter of time till you do that to someone who has a lawyer for a cousin! lol!!!!

19. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    I agree completely. I was scrolling down to the bottom, so I could make the same compliment. I love werid sexual shit like that too, but if this is true you should begin to save for the trail.

ps..no one has to play anything with you because you are the boss. Don't be fooled into thinking that these people don't have rights in your company.
    Be careful.

20. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Exactly what I was thinking. Gay or not, money will often lure more people than sex. So, even though John Doe may enjoy viewing your manliness, there's nothing to say he won't later sue your fine ass...

Draft saved Draft deleted