showing big dick to coworkers

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
so a few years ago, i started my own company, which took off recently and I've had to hire a lot of new help. The office now has about 30 people in it, and as a perk, our office offers free gym memberships to the gym in the building.

My favorite thing to do is to invite a guy to go play bball or squash with me during lunch or after work. i have a big dick i love showing off (about 6.5 flaccid with low hangers) and since I'm the boss, they cant say no. When i get into the locker room with a guy, i act normally, we change and then go play.

When we are done, I strip down the moment we are in the lockerroom. I especially love it if my coworker is sitting on a bench: then i position myself standing with my dick at eye level. We shower together in the open showers, and then I start talking business and suggest the hot tub. My stratedgy here is to get in, and then pretend it is too hot, and sit on the edge with my big dick flopping down and legs spread. I'll casually adjust my big dick, and start to let it get a little hard ... and since we are talking business, they all have to stare at me.....

turns me on so much

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BigDick69: You're hilarious. I like how devious you are. I hope that your business meetings at the gym are productive in more ways than one!

orlando_fl_bud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:confused: Ummm I hope your company is well insured. 'Cause no matter how well hung you are and no matter how much in love with your cock you are (aren't we all), you are laying yourself & your firm wide open for a sexual harassment/hostile workplace lawsuit. It's been well established in the courts that even implied or indirect behaviour can constitute harassment.

Reactions: Txprvdude

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try shaving your balls in the sauna afterwards

If you're not careful.............. You're NOT gonna have any BALLS, when the Dude get's done with your Bidnezz.....

Studly!!! 'Cause that's all they need to "HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS"... one quick 'vid' from a cell phone, and your 'Big Dick', will look............... 'awfully PUNY'............ on the 'wide screen', and the "Front Page News"... Studd....

Like they said.. "You wanna play 'cockadoodle dooo'... or 'any cock'll do'... "DO SO.... ON YOUR OWN TIME"... OTHERWISE, THEY'LL 'OWN' YOUR COCK AND BALLS............ SON!!!:cool:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
:confused: Ummm I hope your company is well insured. 'Cause no matter how well hung you are and no matter how much in love with your cock you are (aren't we all), you are laying yourself & your firm wide open for a sexual harassment/hostile workplace lawsuit. It's been well established in the courts that even implied or indirect behaviour can constitute harassment.

Exactly what I thought. And the thing is, behavior like this left unchecked will only escalate. Eventually, he'll get bored with this weird gym routine, and soon he'll be waiting in the bathroom to catch others at the urinal. He'll get caught taking a peek.... the rest is history.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont you think that the guys compare notes after they get to play ball and admire your cock? Soon this invitation will become an office joke and some newbie will tell his coworkers he got invited to play ball with the boss only to be laughed at and told 'you mean to admire his cock'. Then they will go through your routine with the newbie right down to the pretense of being too warm in the whirlpool.
I think you will become the office joke not the respected boss before you get wacked with a lawsuit but have fun in the meantime.

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you want to have a company to keep running this behavior should stop before you get the pants sued off of you (pun intended). If the behavior turns you on find a local gym outside your workplace offering. I'm sure people will appreciate it more there when it is not related to employment.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont you think that the guys compare notes after they get to play ball and admire your cock? Soon this invitation will become an office joke and some newbie will tell his coworkers he got invited to play ball with the boss only to be laughed at and told 'you mean to admire his cock'. Then they will go through your routine with the newbie right down to the pretense of being too warm in the whirlpool.
I think you will become the office joke not the respected boss before you get wacked with a lawsuit but have fun in the meantime.

That is so true on both points...kurios, couldn't have said it better myself.
bigdick69, do you really want to end up as a penniless joke?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so a few years ago, i started my own company, which took off recently and I've had to hire a lot of new help. The office now has about 30 people in it, and as a perk, our office offers free gym memberships to the gym in the building.

My favorite thing to do is to invite a guy to go play bball or squash with me during lunch or after work. i have a big dick i love showing off (about 6.5 flaccid with low hangers) and since I'm the boss, they cant say no. When i get into the locker room with a guy, i act normally, we change and then go play.

When we are done, I strip down the moment we are in the lockerroom. I especially love it if my coworker is sitting on a bench: then i position myself standing with my dick at eye level. We shower together in the open showers, and then I start talking business and suggest the hot tub. My stratedgy here is to get in, and then pretend it is too hot, and sit on the edge with my big dick flopping down and legs spread. I'll casually adjust my big dick, and start to let it get a little hard ... and since we are talking business, they all have to stare at me.....

turns me on so much

You are soooo better off posting a gallery in here or some movies on yuvutu or xtube... if your cock is truly large... make a video and post it on monstercocktube. You are also WAY better off showing a BIG cock outline in your business slacks when you sit down... you can't be sued for having a big cock in your business slacks, but the others are right... it's just a matter of time till you do that to someone who has a lawyer for a cousin! lol!!!!

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I agree completely. I was scrolling down to the bottom, so I could make the same compliment. I love werid sexual shit like that too, but if this is true you should begin to save for the trail.

ps..no one has to play anything with you because you are the boss. Don't be fooled into thinking that these people don't have rights in your company.
Be careful.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Exactly what I was thinking. Gay or not, money will often lure more people than sex. So, even though John Doe may enjoy viewing your manliness, there's nothing to say he won't later sue your fine ass...