showing big dick to coworkers

orlando_fl_bud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you all should bear in mind that this whole thing may be just made up.

Yeah Cal - that occurred to me when I posted, but I figured the general populace could do with a dose of reality on what is and is not acceptable behaviour in business.

Regards

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey buddy what you are doing seems harmless and fun, but you are setting yourself up for a lawsuit. At my place of employemt, we use to hump one another when we felt if that person was getting the shaft. One day someone caught someone in a foul mood and humped him. Next thing we know the guy who was humped had filed a lawsuit againt the company and the guy.So there is no more houseplay. :)

Reactions: Txprvdude

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so a few years ago, i started my own company, which took off recently and I've had to hire a lot of new help. The office now has about 30 people in it, and as a perk, our office offers free gym memberships to the gym in the building.

My favorite thing to do is to invite a guy to go play bball or squash with me during lunch or after work. i have a big dick i love showing off (about 6.5 flaccid with low hangers) and since I'm the boss, they cant say no. When i get into the locker room with a guy, i act normally, we change and then go play.

When we are done, I strip down the moment we are in the lockerroom. I especially love it if my coworker is sitting on a bench: then i position myself standing with my dick at eye level. We shower together in the open showers, and then I start talking business and suggest the hot tub. My stratedgy here is to get in, and then pretend it is too hot, and sit on the edge with my big dick flopping down and legs spread. I'll casually adjust my big dick, and start to let it get a little hard ... and since we are talking business, they all have to stare at me.....

turns me on so much
This is and can be considered sexual harassment and you can be reported to the authorities if the person feels threatened or harassed, also the expression "don't shit where you eat" comes to mind

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so a few years ago, i started my own company, which took off recently and I've had to hire a lot of new help. The office now has about 30 people in it, and as a perk, our office offers free gym memberships to the gym in the building.

My favorite thing to do is to invite a guy to go play bball or squash with me during lunch or after work. i have a big dick i love showing off (about 6.5 flaccid with low hangers) and since I'm the boss, they cant say no. When i get into the locker room with a guy, i act normally, we change and then go play.

When we are done, I strip down the moment we are in the lockerroom. I especially love it if my coworker is sitting on a bench: then i position myself standing with my dick at eye level. We shower together in the open showers, and then I start talking business and suggest the hot tub. My stratedgy here is to get in, and then pretend it is too hot, and sit on the edge with my big dick flopping down and legs spread. I'll casually adjust my big dick, and start to let it get a little hard ... and since we are talking business, they all have to stare at me.....

turns me on so much

This is so hot. ARe you a stocky or chubby boss? Did you find out if your co-workers have a big one too?! Let me know.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

turns me on so much
duplicated

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The whole idea of having sex or showing my dick to my co-workers turns my stomach. It's about appealing to me as having sex with my grandmother, and she's dead.

I suspect men who go out of their way to show their big dicks to other men suffer from some sort of insecurity because they have little or nothing else going for them. They don't impress me much. And if you are ugly as sin with no personality who cares how big your dick is anyways? I'd take a handsome guy with a small dick over a ugly guy with a monster any day of the week.

markw

Just Browsing
Media

turns me on so much

if you don't mind me saying, you sound like a complete twat.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If i wanted to check people out I would ask them to go swimming or play raquetball or something. Never job related.This OP did sound like a fantasy but if he wanted he could make it happen just leave the job out of it!:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
To me, the OP 'rings' like someone's fantasy.
I think you'd have to be a bit sadistic to behave that way.
(And of course, foolish, given the legal implications that everyone has mentioned ... not to mention the near certainty of soon seeming ridiculous to the whole office.)

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If his company is in the USA, where they are "sue" happy to the extreme, he may have a problem. If he is making no sexual overtures he is doing no wrong).
Having said that, I agree with those who caution against becoming the "Office Joke" (boss or no boss)!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I forgot to add that i might have reached for it,because it seems like an obvious come on.
Can you hear the office gossip,"Yeah , well that asshole was showing me that big ol nasty ass dick of his,what did he want me to do with it?" "he must be a closet queer or fucking pervert" "EEEWWW i saw it too, gross pig"."What an asshole"