Showing bulge in Boxers

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Guys and Girls

Just lately I've had a new postman… young (about 22 I'd say) and this morning he knocked on the door cos I needed to sign for a delivery.

Now, when this has happened before I'd go down and answer the door in a robe but this morning I was a little more daring especially considering he had woken me up and I was sporting major wood.

I just trotted downstairs, unlocked and opened the door! Couldn't resist I'm afraid!

He was taken by surprise but handled it very well. He handed me the delivery which I put on the side and then went back to sign. The whole time he just spoke to my cock. I made some small talk and by the time he left he was showing some cock through his loose pants himself.

Hopefully a few more times and something might happen.

Anything like this happen to you guys?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work during the day so I'm never home when the mailman delivers the mail. When I was still in college, I was home in the afternoons. We had a handsome guy on the route that I would always greet enthusiastically. I never flashed him, yet thought about removing his clothing many times to see what he had going on under those regulation postal shorts.