showing in athletic shorts

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
So i was hanging out in the dorms (as i am a college student) and I was bored in teh middle of the day so i decided to have a little fun with one of the pretty girls in the wing right next to mine. I took off my boxers and put on some red athletic shorts, and got a semi chubby going just enough to know that its awake, (soft i hang about six inches, so its noticealbe) and i walked over to her room to chat and say hi. I walked into jenna's room and poked my head in, she was bored watching tv and so i walked in, she was layin on her side on her raised bed, and i was standing leaning against her roomates bed, we were talking and shootin the shit and i would look away at the posters on her wall or whatever and then glance bac at her quickly to find her staring at my cock, I know that this is a really immature thing to do, and this girl and i are strictly friends, and we wouldnt ever hook up, but I got suck a kick from messing with her, i would stand in positions that accentuated my bulge and then watch her eyes try and sneak a look, she never comented on it because she isnt that straight foreward, but i just loved teasing her and giving her a little show. I know that this is kinda stupid, but i am a bored college student, anyways i just wanted to know if anyone else puts on a little show every now and then just for kicks. God i hope i'm not the only one who does this

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I freeball in athletic shorts for bed sometimes. There were a couple times I wandered around to be in front of a girl I had a massive crush on just for kicks. (She noticed, but didn't do me any good..*sigh)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ushah said:
This is why people with small penises want big ones. Look how much fun you guys can have!!

First, let me say that smaller guys are gods of beginner sex, as they a lot more accomodating. I keep saying I'd bottom for the right guy, but I never before mentioned that he'd be a tall, sensitive guy with a smaller penis. Why? because it takes the fear out of being ripped a new one.

Second, didn't you guys bite the head off of another exhibitionist doing this very same thing at the pool with white shorts.:confused: Talk about the double standard. True this is his friend and it's more confidential, but it's the same shit different ass.

Third, Are you sure you only do this for shits and giggles, because to make an event out of teasing your friend with cock to me sounds like mild foreplay.:cool:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know, showing off in white (probably wet) shorts is a whole different ball game to me. That's not just showing a little bit of a bulge, but actually "showing" it.

In my case, it was more of a psych experiment to amuse myself. I didn't jump around or try to make it really obvious or anything...I just was as I was. To me, it's more akin to people who wear really tight jeans to show off.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Altairion said:
I don't know, showing off in white (probably wet) shorts is a whole different ball game to me. That's not just showing a little bit of a bulge, but actually "showing" it.

In my case, it was more of a psych experiment to amuse myself. I didn't jump around or try to make it really obvious or anything...I just was as I was. To me, it's more akin to people who wear really tight jeans to show off.

*LOL* I was talking about another guy, but since you brought it up...:rolleyes: ...When and where is the next showing, I'l be there front row center with a bucket of popcorn.:cool:

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok, yea i have done that myself to get a reaction from an old room mate of mine, im not hung but i must say i have been told i look good in a cpl pairs of my shorts, my room mate was about 15 yrs older than i , so when i got bored i used to do the same, it ws really fun cuz i would go and talk to him in the living room and he profeessing to be totally st8 would get alll tongue tied and forget what he was talking about cuz he couldnt take his eyes off my buldge.

Reactions: cockmonkey