Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ryanart said:
ok, yea i have done that myself to get a reaction from an old room mate of mine, im not hung but i must say i have been told i look good in a cpl pairs of my shorts, my room mate was about 15 yrs older than i , so when i got bored i used to do the same, it ws really fun cuz i would go and talk to him in the living room and he profeessing to be totally st8 would get alll tongue tied and forget what he was talking about cuz he couldnt take his eyes off my buldge.

Man that is the definition of a cock tease. That show would have done me in. I would have had to touch your naughty place.:saevilw:

well then I guess that makes me an "ultra perv", lol........ cuz I live to show it and tease! Everything from the wet white shorts to white linen slacks and everything in between. Have to admit sometimes I get grossly bold and leave it hang out leg of shorts ---- gawd I wince at the thought of what THAT makes me! lol

Reactions: cockmonkey

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gotta pair of yellow spandex square cuts that don't have any lining that I wear to the gay beach here. When they're dry they are pretty respectable, but when wet the don't leave much to the imagination. When I come out of the water and lay down on my blanket there's a parade of guys walkin by. Met a lot of fun guys that way.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bighosenow said:
I gotta pair of yellow spandex square cuts that don't have any lining that I wear to the gay beach here. When they're dry they are pretty respectable, but when wet the don't leave much to the imagination. When I come out of the water and lay down on my blanket there's a parade of guys walkin by. Met a lot of fun guys that way.
I would love to see all of "THAT"..dressed in Yellow. It's show and tell time....:tongue:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do the same thing when I was in college... I was on the rowing team and after practice I'd stroll to the bathrooms in just tight lycra shorts and a robe. I would always run into this cute, petite Korean girl and let my robe fall open during our conversation, and she would always stare at my cock for as long as she could... I never made a move though... what a jackass

D

deleted20132

agree with ushah - or just wear tighter (older) shorts - but its a 2nd best option, if best..

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On my campus there are always guys hanging around in basketball shorts doing random stuff and more often than not their bulges are present. I love being in college!

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't get all the prudes on here. Guys do this all the time, espec bigger guys. It's the whole alpha male thing; dudes like to establish themselves in a situation and showin the package is one helluva good way to do it. I do it all the time, and yeah, i enjoy it.

Yeah, some "mild foreplay" involved sometimes if the object is a hot lady that u are intersted in, but that's a stretch most the time.

Lighten up boys.

Reactions: cockmonkey

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going commando in ratty old cut off sweat pants got me a lot of attention in college. If some said something against me being dressed like that I always had the same response, "What? It's laundry day."

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Going commando in ratty old cut off sweat pants got me a lot of attention in college.

I can see why. NICE avatar, dude.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungblondeguy9 said:
MMMMMMMMMM

Have suddenly developed intense posh on IantheTall.........
hope you like blondes:rolleyes:

Haha, could be, except I don't know what a "posh" is.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Going commando in ratty old cut off sweat pants got me a lot of attention in college. If some said something against me being dressed like that I always had the same response, "What? It's laundry day."

Damn, man, where did you find that avatar?