showing in athletic shorts

D

deleted3782

I did this last year by wearing thin-fabric board shorts from Urban Outfitters with no lining. Last year my friend and I walked out and about at Coney Island and Brighton Beach. I wore sunglasses so I could see if anyone looked. Mostly women looked, didnt notice many guys. I got some nice smiles from it! I would recommend to all exhibitionists!

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny to find out many of us had the same idea, only I took it a little further:biggrin1: .

I am not huge, much less when I work out, I need blood somewhere else in my body. Realizing that I filled a sock, molded it and stuck it to my dick and (guess what?) went out jogging to the busy street (joggers and cars..busy), for a week...just to see what reactions I got. I got from the "oh my god how can he jog like that, does he even know the show he putting on?" to the "good Almighty I want to marry him instead"

Me and my friends still laugh at the "experiment", but I am that type, funny and creative :eek: :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyways i just wanted to know if anyone else puts on a little show every now and then just for kicks. God i hope i'm not the only one who does this
No - you're not the only one! There are some really hot mesh gym/basketball shorts out there. They are so much sexier than plain walk shorts. Champion is my favorite brand. Just like many of the local guys, I wear mesh shorts with boxers everywhere I go. Even totally limp, there is always something to see if you're really looking. The light colors show the outline prominently, especially when I'm walking. Dark colored shorts are a little more tame, yet the shiny mesh material witll still reveal the outline of your cock. There is nothing hotter to me on a fit guy. The new microfiber shorts do a good job of showing you, too. I have so much fun with it!

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive done that.. sophmore year i had a new roomate for 6 months.. a nice kid..cute very shy and all... i sorta hang long so i used to stand around alot in underwear or a towel..when we got to knwo each other id like be naked after a shower or whatever...and hed be at his desk...and id be like.. " whatca studying..and id be thisclose to him naked and my cock practically hitting his shoulder LOL just fun to do with him.. after a few months i think he saw me as liek a big brother or something and it was like a game.. id be naked.. hed act like he didnt notice it...
and yeah no like story or anything.. we never hooked up but we both sorta knew what was going on after a while