Showing it in the men's room

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love this photo since it brings back memories of long ago. I was in a movie theatre and went downstairs to the men's restroom. It was an old theatre with marble wall partitions separating the two toilets. No glory holes (maybe due to the thickness of the marble) although several had tried to carve peepholes, but plenty of hot graffiti.

I was enjoying reading the writings when I heard someone opening the door to the adjoining stall. I could see shoes and pants as they were dropped to sit on the seat. I was getting excited reading the hot messages and next thing I noticed was the guy had got up and down on his knees inching his way underneath the wall with his beautiful, hard cock sticking only a foot away from me.

I was nervous and even though I wanted to at least touch it, I was scared. After a minute or two with me not reponding, he slid back under, pulled up his pants and left.

To this day I regret not doing anything because it was truly an amazing photoperfect cock.

This picture looks a lot like it to the best of my memory.:frown1:

Attachments

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't remember the name of the movie but it was at the old Paramount in Montgomery, Al. Now called the Davis Theatre. I'd like to visit and see if the bathrooms are the same.

What you say...a faux photo? Well, the cock has to belong to someone and it is still awesome!