Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When we have some special attribute, it's natural to be just a bit proud of it. If you're good at math, or you can lift heavy weights, or you speak a foreign language fluently, once in a while it's nice to let others know that you're not a boring nebbish. If you have an especially large penis, your opportunities to show it off are few. It may provide a suggestive outline in your clothing, but except for your sexual partner(s) no one else gets to appreciate it. I would not be offended if someone chose to stand far enough from a urinal to let me see his endowment. Those who would be offended can look the other way. While "flaunting" it or wanking would be in poor taste, merely letting it be seen doesn't strike me as a major sin. Exceptions would be if there are children present, or perhaps people whom you know would be shocked or offended. If you are discrete in selecting your audience, a little showing off isn't necessarily a bad thing.

D

deleted1124309

Honestly I've found some videos and pics where some people just take out everything.
They unzip their pants and put their dick and balls out.
I think that's a little too much

D

deleted645791

Honestly I've found some videos and pics where some people just take out everything.
They unzip their pants and put their dick and balls out.
I think that's a little too much
As someone who does this, I get that. I take it all out and there is a lot to see, however I do this to ensure I don't get any piss on my clothes and also so I can ensure there isn't any leftover piss in there after I shake it out. I'm not concerned if anyone looks because my priority is getting the job done quickly and efficiently. Also, the urinal is the only place where it is socially acceptable to expose one's junk at all, so I do it with absolutely no shame. If there was a taboo regarding this, I would use the stall instead, but since there isn't, I'm not going into those gross stalls just for a quick piss. However, if there is a minor in the restroom, I do go out of my way to cover up or use the stall.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do many guys undo their belts and pants, then take down their underwear ( if they are not freeballing) to expose everything while pissing, rather than just taking their dick out through the fly. I sometimes wonder why I see this and if their pants ever fall down.
I think it's a size thing sometimes too - it won't fit out the zip hole ...

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The thought of seeing a big dick at the urinal turns me on. But I'm always making sure I'm not obvious so sometimes miss out! Especially at work. But it's hot seeing a guy showing it off ... Even subtly

I am not hung, on a good day I have 3 1/2 inches soft. However I share it with as many as care to look. I stand back a little so the guy next to me can get a look if he chooses. It's a neighborly thing to do.
You’re very considerate.

50guy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm in a men's room with no dividers between the urinals and the guy next to me isn't pee-shy, I won't hesitate to sneak a peek at his equipment. You don't have to be blatant about it-turn your head, stare, say something to him, etc. Just discreetly glance at his dick out of the corner of your eye and be done with it. If a guy is so uncomfortable with another man seeing what he has in his pants when he's peeing, then use one of the stalls. I don't see anything wrong with a quick glance if a guy is making no effort to hide his dick when he's using the urinal.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't cover up. If I am merely taking a piss with no other agenda, I don't see the need to avoid using a urinal or to hide myself from anyone who may be in the men's room. I think that by acting naturally, it sends a positive message to younger people that this is how men pee in a men's room..

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a guy next to me looks at my cock for even a second at the urinal I immediately get at leas semi hard, and usually lean or step back slightly. If he looks again or for more then a second I am always fully erect, and as a result it will take longer for me to pee. Dozens of times the guy has totally stared, sometimes hard himself. I always jack some and give him a show, often cumming for him. I bet 90% of these guys are "straight" but clearly turned on by watching me. I also know for a fact that some guys get turned on watching another guy pee when he is hard. pissing brother.jpg

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love it when I notice someone taking a picture of my behemoth cock. It happened several days ago when I was taking a pee in a restroom, so I asked the young man, if he could send a copy to me, and this is what he said he saw and said he needed a picture of to remind him of this "big cock sighting." lol.. He took the picture through a mirror hoping no one would see or notice him.
It's at times like this that I am reminded just how enormous it is and how lucky I am that it's mine. I get so much enjoyment out of it and gratification out of the pleasure that it brings to so many others.

peeing voyer.jpg

lookn4horsehung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy with THE biggest cock in Miami airport. I couldn't help looking. When I went to wash my hands I could still see it through the mirror. The guy ended up pissing then moving into the cubicle (which at the time I thought was strange). Now I think that maybe he say me peeping his cock and wanted me to join him in the stall.
I had almost the same experience in the Albuquerque airport, the guy was HUGE and pretty hard standing back for the urinal. The men's room was full of guys. When he saw me look over he stepped back into the stall behind him leaving his dick out the entire time.
He was causing quite a commotion, so I did not follow him. As I left I overheard a guy walking out next to me say to his friend that was about to go into the men's room, "dude you don't want to go in there right now".

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
coming back from a trip to New York it seems to me that there is a lot of guys showing it off at public urinals. happened to me at least at the ny public library and penn station.
urinals looks really interesting here :)

Bro living in Ny...youre right!! Guys showing off and getting a quick nut..before goin on there way!