Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_o6vtybv2Lh1ug7lf3o1_1280.jpg

Damn! Is that you, @RUUp? Either way, I wanna drop 'n drain!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wear button fly jeans and go commando do you have to undo you belt and fly and expose more. I don’t try to show off it’s just what I have to do and I catch guys looking a lot.
Same here. Have to unbuckle the belt to unbutton the 501s. I think the ack of opening the belt is what draws the attention of onlookers. But like you said, it's is not an issue of trying to show. It is just what has to be done.

Reactions: bigbigdhunter

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With button fly like 501s it is not about me trying to make a show, it is just what is required to get at the goods to do the job at the urinal. Properly fitting 501s require you to unbuckle and pop buttons open to get your cock out to empty your bladder. Even if you don't wear a belt you have to open at least three buttons, so much more is going to show than with zippered pants, be you commando or not.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think
With button fly like 501s it is not about me trying to make a show, it is just what is required to get at the goods to do the job at the urinal. Properly fitting 501s require you to unbuckle and pop buttons open to get your cock out to empty your bladder. Even if you don't wear a belt you have to open at least three buttons, so much more is going to show than with zippered pants, be you commando or not.
Commando is the only way to wear 501s

Mineduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i got caught recording someone at Angels stadium. The guy was shaking his cock for me to see, i recorded... some other dude noticed. He was washing his hands and looked over at me and said "hey, are you recording with your phone?" i looked over at him and said huh? by that time i had locked my screen and it was all black. I turned it over and said idk what you're talking about you crazy." The guy that was pissing looked over at me and smiled and said its okay if he was, im not worried. The guy washing his hands just walked away. I was very nervous LOL. I still have it on my phone. It is like a 10 second clip
i wanna see