Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Call me old fashion but I just go pee in the toilet! I remember once I pee and this guy next to me was masturbating, totaly drunk, I left the toilet and told my friend that there is a freak playing with him self and my friend went rigth away to pee next to him, I dont know why he doesnt like guy...

Here is a link: Urinal Dot Net

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I have had several inquiries about the open air trough for the NYC marathon. This is a link to the image The Urinals of the New York Marathon You guys and gals can imagine the site yourself. The urinal is out in the open. Gals can see you standing their to pee. They can also go around it and see through the bushes though I have not experienced that yet. As you can see all who participate get an eyefull. There is no way to avoid it.:smile:

This is also common at other races. I guess atheletes are not as modest as other people. Anyone who has competed at the collegiate or national level will tell you that their is not much privacy. For drug testing the tester who are the same sex can show up at your house any time and you have to pee in a bottle in front of them with your pants and shorts at your knees. They have to see the urine leave your body for it to be a valid drug test. After that experience the trough is not so bad.

Wow! That linked photo is amazing, if it's the world largest urinal, than maybe it can be in the World Book of Records for the world's largest group of men together with their dicks out at a urinal at the same time and the same place. Are there any photos already of this urinal in use?

Reactions: Jerold25

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Iamy,

After pushing yourself to the limits in the marathon races, your mind is on winning the race (or at least having good having good time results) so you really don't care who the hell is looking at your cock while you pee. Also when you bladder is full and this is your only chance to pee for what might be a couple of hours, you really don't give a damn about anything else.

This is how it is done Europe (probably France) and they don't have the hang-ups that others might have. Competitive atheletes tend to not have hang ups about what having their whole body be seen and aren't amazed when seeing other men's bodies. I guess it is because they are around other naked men a lot in the gym shower/lockerroom so it is not a bigh deal.

Reactions: 1814 and Jerold25

lamy27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LongRod,

You are right, after running a marathon who cares who sees your penis. I personally have no hang ups about using the trough. It is quite a site to see so many penises in one place. Harder than using a trough is learning to pee while running in your short liner or jock. Over 26.2 miles you gotta go but don't want to stop. Peeing on the run is tough.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Now we all know why this question was asked:

http://www.lpsg.org/79271-what-is-a-good-age.html

Certainly something to consider.

Coddling a boy too long can effect his growth as a man. As hard as it may be for some, each must slowly let go of their sons and let them be alone amongst other boys and men, it is a crucial right of passage for the healthy development of all boys and men. It always has been that way and always will be, it is part of being able to self-identify in ones own skin and personal development both physically and emotionally very necessary for healthy normal development.

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As far as I am conserned Showing off is a must. Everyone must know how big I am. I wip it out as I walk in the door and put it away at the sink before I wash my hands.

dude, if you like showing off so much... you should do it here... where r your pics?

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
While at a mall in Philadelphia, a cute guy walked pass me and smiled. I was on my way to the restrooms and he followed. I went up to the urinals that were all open with no dividers. He came up to the one next to me and pulled out the fattest longest cock i have ever seen. He just stood there stroking it for a while until we heard the door open. I so badly wanted to grab that snake by the throat and make it spit!!!

I've been followed in like this too, after awhile if you stick around and the timing is right I've even seen this kind of thing too, (hey, sometimes you really, really gotta jerk it off good and where there's a will there's a way, lol):

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a bunch of urinal experiences that just seemed to happen. One of the best happened in Sacramento at the Macy's store there. I walked into the mens room and there were two guys taking a piss. The only vacant urinal was one between the two of them. So I go over there, pull my dick out and start to piss. Both of the guys are staring at my dick and started jerking off watching me. It started to get me hard while I was still pissing. When I was done, I started to jerk off with the two of them. What happened next was even more amazing.I would tell the whole story but I am SURE there would be guys saying this belongs in the fictitious section. So is all I will say is that it ended up in a circle jerk with 7 guys. Never thought that would ever happen.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:mad::no1:

I can understand why some guys do it I mean heck it just sounds like Human Nature. To show off an asset. I mean rich guys show off everything from their cars, to their mansions.

Heck, look to the left at my avatar, that's me, then again I'm more or less advertising my underwear review site for well hung men on a message board where it's well hung members are curious and open about the male body. We're all alright with it because we're ready for it, we're asking for it.

Otherwise, it ain't right. Some poor guy coming in to pee might just have his day and his self esteem ruined...
Unless that guy is one of your co-workers who deserves to be put in his place because he tries to dominate you by always rejecting your ideas during a group brainstorming session, always tries to make you look bad, and is a douche..... ... ...that damn Jason.V.

Then again out of jealousy he might tell everyone that you flashed him in the bathroom.

So I'd say no, try to avoid it out of politeness and so you don't look desperate for attention and insecure.

Last edited:

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love the fact that you big guys enjoy showing off in the mens room. i have a puny little dick, but i stand back and let other guys see how small i am, and it almost always encourages them to show me how much larger they are. i did this last week at a rest stop urinal. the guy next to me backed up a bit and exposed his big cock. he started stretching it and shaking it, then slowly stroking the big thing. of course, my tiny one was hard as a rock, all three and a half inches, and i was jacking along with him. i followed him out to his pick-up and sucked his big thick dick. he said it was eight inches long, but i could hold it with both hands and still get the big bulbous head in my mouth, so maybe he was being modest. i've spent many happy hours cock gazing and sucking in mens rooms. i always get horny when i enter a mens room. i love the smell of urine, and watching a man with a big cock pissing, or holding another mans cock while he pees is a real turn on for me. one hot night last summer, i was cruising my favorite rest stop. i hooked up with a big dicked trucker using my urinal trick. he stood at the urinal next to me ( no partitions!) where i was stroking my little joke of a penis, and he pulled out a big,floppy, un-cut cock and started stretching it out and rubbing it. we went into the stall, and i stripped off my t-shirt and shorts and sat on the toilet wearing only my gay-boy black work boots, and sucked his big cock until he came. he then stepped back and took a huge, long hot piss all over my naked body while i jacked off. he pissed on my chest and face, and then directed his hot stream onto my little dick as i shot a big load. he laughed as he stuffed his fat dick into his jeans, and left me there soaking wet and very happy. i'd never been pissed on before, and wouldn't have thought that i'd enjoy it so much. what a turn on!