Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

Lolitagkekdn

Legendary Member
Media
t6a3tdj.gif
So hot

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ditto. It's quite a laugh showing it off. Of course we've got the open urinals now in London at the weekends, around Charing Cross and Soho. It's amazing how many drunken comments you get when you stand just a little bit too far back. :biggrin1:

A few years ago I was at a gig in Manchester and the toilet facilities were woefully inadequate for the size of the venue (the old G-MEX). The toilets were crammed full with a queue halfway round the venue. Eventually guys started being creative, due to desperation. All of the sinks were being pissed in, sometime two to a sink (with mirrors opposite), the closets had two or three blokes to each one, standing communally pissing. A few guys had even got so desperate that they were standing pissing against the wall, between the urinals or next to the wash basins. There was a big, round plastic bin for paper towels next to the sinks, so we pulled it into the middle and four of us stood around it, peeing into it (and being careful not too piss straight across, through the opening on the other side and over the guy opposite!).

I felt sorry for whoever was going to have to clean those toilets up afterwards, it was without doubt the most squalid facility that I've come across in the UK.
Where the kcuf is that ? The old G-MEX Ive never heard of that place before.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had some sightings from a guy about my age at the nightclub country venue I frequent. Hes tall about 6'4" with a dad bod he wears well and has a strong resemblence to country singer Blake Shelton (as some flirting drunk girls have told him within my earshot, ha ha). He usually has the typical button shirt and Wrangler jeans and boot and cowboy hat whenever I see him.

We share glances in passing and have been at urinals at mens room at same time. Hes usually buzzed and has no problem opening jeans to piss and show a long about 5-6 incher cut cock soft to pee. One time he stood at urinal with cock out pissing and he used both hands to take out small bottle to put in eyedrops with no hesitation. Another time, he pissed with balls and cock out and slightly raised shirt to show pubes bush and midsection showing that he goes commando when going out. Definitely enlighting to know this while he dances with women at the club.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Where the kcuf is that ? The old G-MEX Ive never heard of that place before.

It's the old Manchester Central railway station, which was converted in the early 1980s, as G-MEX (Greater Manchester Exhibition Centre). It was the main venue for concerts and gigs before the Arena was opened. Now known as Manchester Central Convention Complex, IIRC.

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had some sightings from a guy about my age at the nightclub country venue I frequent. Hes tall about 6'4" with a dad bod he wears well and has a strong resemblence to country singer Blake Shelton (as some flirting drunk girls have told him within my earshot, ha ha). He usually has the typical button shirt and Wrangler jeans and boot and cowboy hat whenever I see him.

We share glances in passing and have been at urinals at mens room at same time. Hes usually buzzed and has no problem opening jeans to piss and show a long about 5-6 incher cut cock soft to pee. One time he stood at urinal with cock out pissing and he used both hands to take out small bottle to put in eyedrops with no hesitation. Another time, he pissed with balls and cock out and slightly raised shirt to show pubes bush and midsection showing that he goes commando when going out. Definitely enlighting to know this while he dances with women at the club.
Bro was it me??? Hahaha

jonny503

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pleasanton, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love when grown men pull their pants all the way down and piss at the urinal. I have several in my area. The last time it happened I stood back and observed (the urinals were all taken all I could do was stand back and watch and wait for one). After awhile the guy with his full bare ass on display looked back at me and locked eyes with me while he continued pissing for the next several minutes. It was hot.

This is my kind of thread. I'm going to like it here.

gandyg86

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never seen this picture before but that has definitely been taken in one of my local pub toilets, I'd recognise it anywhere! I also have an idea who the guy in red is, definitely wasn't expecting this haha

Reactions: AusOtter and qartuk

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never seen this picture before but that has definitely been taken in one of my local pub toilets, I'd recognise it anywhere! I also have an idea who the guy in red is, definitely wasn't expecting this haha
That‘s going to be an interesting chat next time you see him, haha ;)