Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the 1970s Engineering students from Canterbury University organised an annual event known as the Chunda Mile at Rugby Park. Contestants had to eat a pie and down a jug of beer, then run around the athletic track. The fourth circuit and the fourth jug and pie lead to explosive vomiting. Always very popular with the crowd in the grandstand. There would be false starts and the organisers would make certain contestants swill another jug if there was too much spillage, always popular.

It is worth stating that probably as much beer was being consumed in the grandstand as on the track.

The “Chunda mile” also involved spectators and that was largely drinking huge quantities of beer. The drinking would start well beforehand and that also involved the organisers. Spectator participation was encouraged and there was one young man who started shouting that the contestants were all useless and he could do better. And could drink in one go all the beer put out for each circuit and came from the grandstand to prove the point. There were 10 contestants in 1977 and 10 jugs were placed on a table and off he went with a roar of approval and chanting from the crowd. He literally went from one jug to the next and tipped the contents down his throat, but only barely finished the tenth in a matter of minutes. Evenso this was an amazing example of drinking prowess, without any vomiting. The interesting thing was that he was with a group of students drinking heavily in the grandstand who had been drinking before the event. Beer in those days was a low strength brew.

There other side to drinking prowess was pissing prowess. Contestants would piss on the field. The organisers at one point formed a circle and pissed before the crowd. Students in the grandstand had to use the men's urinal.

In 1977 a workmate came with me, and he was knocking back liquor also in the grandstand. He went downstairs early on and found the men’s urinal and changing room jammed with drunken and high spirited students. He joined others pissing against the walls in the changing room. Later on students finding no urinal or wall space were just pissing on the floor.

The area was quickly flooded with urine which crept out the door into the corridor and along the corridor and into the way out of the park. Even when it was over there were students who rushed past us, trying to make our way out, with others, through the lake of urine, explosively pissing on the floor. You could see this from the door as you tip toed through the urine. Interesting times. The Chunda Mile was subsequently banned by the University authorities.

Reactions: jetblackscream

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahem! I notice you did not mind positing your cock . Haha

How can you compare this website with a public urinal?
I have no problem with nude beaches, websites, saunas etc...

Thats because i have the right to choose what i do. And if i look at the majority of posts in this thread they show off their dicks at a place where 99% dont want to see them. Or they stare at cocks and even wanking off. Thats sexual harassment if you do it to people who dont want it.

bxlwht4blk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How can you compare this website with a public urinal?
I have no problem with nude beaches, websites, saunas etc...

Thats because i have the right to choose what i do. And if i look at the majority of posts in this thread they show off their dicks at a place where 99% dont want to see them. Or they stare at cocks and even wanking off. Thats sexual harassment if you do it to people who dont want it.

well don't follow or comment in this thread if you think it is gross...lol

bxlwht4blk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh god i never noticed this before but because of this thread i was in high alert and noticed a guy staring at my cock.

give me my urinal innocence back

YAWN...you have such an exciting life...lol

Reactions: Alex1991

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
5539GexmyZC_0002.jpg

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any advice on a a good technic for this? I was thinking just standing a bit further back than normal and kind of leaning back looking up the ceiling might lend a generoud oportunity for someone to risk a peak....

Anyone show it off before?

I always undo my belt and pants, and lower the pants slightly so everyone can view the entire length including the balls. And when I'm finished I shake the hell out of it which gets it a little extra time to be viewed.
scanlan-big-soft-one-001-jpg.383241

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always undo my belt and pants, and lower the pants slightly so everyone can view the entire length including the balls. And when I'm finished I shake the hell out of it which gets it a little extra time to be viewed.
Equipped like that I would be too.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I shake it big time also, often smacking so loudly that guys turn to look

QUOTE="scanlan, post: 6190217, member: 155666"]I always undo my belt and pants, and lower the pants slightly so everyone can view the entire length including the balls. And when I'm finished I shake the hell out of it which gets it a little extra time to be viewed.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: william1

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a man of color I don't even need to show it off, guys already act suspect around me when they get pass the door. Sometimes I get the urge to play with it till it gets hard just to see the look on their face but I never go through with it. Feels good to deny someone something they won't readily admit that they want.

If my cock was that big I would show it off every opportunity I got.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shake it big time also, often smacking so loudly that guys turn to look

QUOTE="scanlan, post: 6190217, member: 155666"]I always undo my belt and pants, and lower the pants slightly so everyone can view the entire length including the balls. And when I'm finished I shake the hell out of it which gets it a little extra time to be viewed.

Fuck now folks that is what I call a COCK!
[/QUOTE]