Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
ligan-en-baño-publico-gaymas.jpg

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody ever gone into a busy restroom and whipped it out on the way to the urinal? Seems like it would be an easy way to show off.

I tried this at a movie theater's men's room. I unzipped the minute I was inside the door. My cock was out fifteen steps before I got the urinal. About a dozen guys looked. No one said anything about my exposure and, if they did, I would have said I was in a desperate hurry.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Anybody ever gone into a busy restroom and whipped it out on the way to the urinal? Seems like it would be an easy way to show off.

I tried this at a movie theater's men's room. I unzipped the minute I was inside the door. My cock was out fifteen steps before I got the urinal. About a dozen guys looked. No one said anything about my exposure and, if they did, I would have said I was in a desperate hurry.

Several years ago, I was eating in a restaurant that had a bar attached. The restaurant and the bar use the same bathrooms. I had to go pee. I open the door to the men's room to find a long line of gents waiting to get rid of their beer. There are 3 urinals and 2 stalls. Of course, the urinal lines are the fastest moving. I pick a line to wait in. One guy in another line (obviously drunk) is standing there waiting. There are 4 guys in front of him. Suddenly he just unzips his britches and pulls his dick out and just stands there waiting. Everyone looks. I see quite a few smiles. No one said anything to him. When it was his turn, he was definitely ready.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There is obviously a certain restroom etiquette about selecting the right vacant urinal and not standing too close to others. Does anyone ever deliberately violate the urinal code and purposely choose the urinal close to another guy?

I sometimes take the center urinal on purpose which forces other guys to make the decision to piss next to me.

And sometimes when pissing with acquaintances we we'll purposely stand next to each other and chat while pissing. That seems only natural. In fact, it would seem weird to purposely stand apart from each other under those circumstances.

Reactions: AlexanderCA

I find this very common at sporting events and some clubs where the men's room has the door propped open or has no door and ladies seem to linger outside. Some waiting on boyfriend/husband and some who just seem to be standing there usually messing with their phones. I'm not hung but I show them what I got.

I notice this too at big events. I was at a new year street party which was probably attracting about 100,000 people. They had toilets set up in some locations, but of course it's never enough and the lines were so long people were waiting an hour or so to get near a toilet. They probably had about 1000 toilets set up around the place. Clearly at an event where alcohol was flowing, that was a recipe for a lot of full bladders. The cold weather didn't help much either. I saw lots of pee-pee dances going on.

Not wanting to spend an hour or so away from my friends waiting in a line, I quietly slipped behind one of the catering trucks to take a piss. They had boards up to try and stop people from doing so, but realistically you couldn't stop that. I wasn't the only one with this idea, the area behind the trucks was just one long line of guys and girls pissing against a wall. Anyway, I was standing there, when this guy came up, dick already out and actually heavily peeing before he even got to the wall, such was his desperation. He was fairly drunk, but went on to tell me he had waited in the line for so long he just couldn't take it any longer. Not even 5 seconds behind him was his gf, who was in just as desperate a situation. She dropped her trousers and panties and before she was even in the squat position torrents of pee started to burst out from her, which steamed up as it was so cold. Neither of them seemed to mind that people were staring at them, they were making no attempt to be discreet, the girls moans of sheer relief and the sound of her stream hitting the pavement were enough to turn lots of heads in our unofficial toilet area!

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Where I work out, they have a long trough style urinal, If I have to pee when I first get to the gym occasionally I take my pants off first and then walk over with it hanging like this and pee. Yesterday there were 4 men doing their business when I walked up, and one of them commented, "he doesn't even have to take it out to take a leak." And everyone started laughing ".
https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/307/307365-1429904258-857abfa3ccfaaa2e2f8ccaffc12675ff.jpg

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I work out, they have a long trough style urinal, If I have to pee when I first get to the gym occasionally I take my pants off first and then walk over with it hanging like this and pee. Yesterday there were 4 men doing their business when I walked up, and one of them commented, "he doesn't even have to take it out to take a leak." And everyone started laughing ".
https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/307/307365-1429904258-857abfa3ccfaaa2e2f8ccaffc12675ff.jpg
I've stopped to pee while nude on my way to the shower at the gym. The men's room can be accessed by 2 doors, one from the locker room and one from the hallway. Everyone else is fully clothed in gym attire and I've never seen anyone else there peeing while nude.

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've stopped to pee while nude on my way to the shower at the gym. The men's room can be accessed by 2 doors, one from the locker room and one from the hallway. Everyone else is fully clothed in gym attire and I've never seen anyone else there peeing while nude.

I almost always stop to pee naked on my way to the gym showers, too, @metal_head . But I go to a gay gym, so I see at least a couple guys doing the same each week. I'm guessing there's a lot more showing off in my gym than most.