Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
C5PHct0WEAIG71T

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anybody in Australia know any good pubs or clubs with open urinals so you can peek at hot straight guys while they pee? Will be visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Cairns, Alice Springs and Darwin.

Hi mcbg1, sorry for the late reply, but in Melbourne you could try ADAM at Sircut (which nude night) or Ding Dong which is a (straight) bar but with rather interesting urinal setup...

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha a little hard to explain... when you walk in to the right of you is four urinals (no dividers) and then two cubicles at the end of the urinals (two urinals each side of the walls). On the left is the hand basins and large mirror. Wash your hands, and in the mirror you can see both rows of urinals - anyone who's pissing can be clearly seen - there's no hiding your dick there...

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The urinals at the former Splash bar in New York (now sadly closed) were quite interesting. The wall above the urinals was frosted glass backing onto the bar, so (although the lighting was quite dim), people in the bar could see the silhouette of guys using them. That was quite fun.

Reactions: sdbg

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The easy sightings usually come from guys who have hand or hands on hip leaving a view or (especially after a few at bar/ club) when they rest a hand on the wall in front while taking a leak.

The latter sighting happened last weekend at a bar thanks to a mid 20something guy who was staggering drunk and at one time tried to jokingly dance with a bouncer. He was in typical tee and jeans and had ballcap on and had good athletic shape. Anywho I went to restroom when he had to go too and since he was drunk he needed hand on wall to steady self. He had cock and balls out of open jeans peeing a long stream. He had a nice fairly thick cut cock but what also caught my eye is his pubes were completely shaved off. I almost felt bold to complement his shave job but traffic was steady in and out for a weekend.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dig showin' it at baseball games or football games. Standin' shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of other dudes with their cocks out. I dig havin' my big thick cock out for everyone to see love gettin' some stares at my meat.

I remember one time at an NFL game. I was sitting way up in the nosebleed seats. During halftime every guy in the section had to pee. There were only so many urinals and the lines for each were long. The sink in that men's room was a round deal with pedals to turn on the water with your foot. The water came from a central column. I finished pissing at one of the urinals and walked to the sink to wash my hands. All the guys standing around the sink I discovered were not washing their hands at all. They were all pissing. I stood there watching maybe 10 guys in a circle with their dicks out pissing streams. It was very cool.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seen this at the superdome too!

I remember one time at an NFL game. I was sitting way up in the nosebleed seats. During halftime every guy in the section had to pee. There were only so many urinals and the lines for each were long. The sink in that men's room was a round deal with pedals to turn on the water with your foot. The water came from a central column. I finished pissing at one of the urinals and walked to the sink to wash my hands. All the guys standing around the sink I discovered were not washing their hands at all. They were all pissing. I stood there watching maybe 10 guys in a circle with their dicks out pissing streams. It was very cool.

Reactions: WhoDat504

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sounds like those were the 'experienced' game goers :) season ticket holders perhaps.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was the Edinburgh new year's street gathering again. About 75k people there.

All around me there were desperate guys waiting to empty those bladders and some has even doubled up with others into the small spaces just to let it flow. One guy was trying to share a spot with his mate who wasn't letting him in. I saw him out the corner of my eye, bent double saying to his mate "I'm about to piss myself, it's so bad, let me in". I'd have gladly let him stand next to me!

Nothing quite beats being surrounded by about 40 guys all emptying thier bursting baldders and seeing their faces light up with Relief. What a way to see in 2017!
Next time, offer to let him in next to you. make a new friend! :)