Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I dont get this. As someone who is larger than normal I don't get this perception that "showing off" one's size somehow makes them feel better. I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority. I suppose i can sort of see it.
Received the admiration of others (for any reason) is always a nice ego boost. What's hard to understand about that?

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_ll5ascYaUM1qdoiqjo1_500.jpg

Who's showing off?

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have only seen this once and thought it was kind of weird BUT I did get a rise from it, wish it happened all the time do not think I would have enough guts to do it thou.

View attachment 624592

Is it becoming more common to see guys pull down their pants and underwear like this while standing at a urinal? Does anyone do this except when joking around with his friends? I'll admit that it is a more comfortable and convenient way to piss. I do it all the time when in private, but it takes some guts to go bare-ass in a public restroom.

Apparently others are asking too.
http://isitnormal.com/story/guys-who-pull-their-pants-all-the-way-down-at-the-urinal-203573/

igotone

Sexy Member
Media
I have only seen this once and thought it was kind of weird BUT I did get a rise from it, wish it happened all the time do not think I would have enough guts to do it thou.
That is one sweet ass.
I have seen this but, I work as a restroom attendant in a nightclub. I see lots of odd things there, some things I'm not willing to admit I saw.

Reactions: funnyguy

Has anyone ever showed it off when there was a female cleaner in the room?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, yeah, I admit, I peek. All guys do, gay, straight, neuter, old or young. But I find nothing worse than being in severe pain from having had to pee three hours ago, my withered shlong limp praying to the limpid waters withing porcelain lips, my soul desperately wanting, needing to relieve my exploding bladder, and knowing that there is a guy next to me who is peaking. At ANY other time, I would be happy to indulge his curiosity. But NOT when I've got this vise gripping my innards, my bladder compressing to unnatural pressures capable of turning pencil lead into diamonds, tears running down my cheeks, and nary a drop of piss passing my now purple dick head, with no relief in sight! Lord a mercy, a head rush, a little head rush would be better than an orgasm! I close my eyes in prayer, turn my face toward the heaven, I use the Force, and magically, he is gone. And finally, FINALLY, the waters flow. I open my eyes as the force is with me. And scrunch!

Oh dear! :eek::D

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually try to hang out as far as possible at a public urinal. And sneak a peek at the guy next to me. Many times the guy is peeing but showing NO cock at all-kind of like this pic above. I can relate...lol
162921-1320151073-64ae88f8ed924e39cfd8079d5fc2bce4.png

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
You'd have thought toilet facilities were never really thought through properly for men as you have the choice of peeing in a toilet that is about 2 feet below where you pee from (as in at home) so however careful you are the flow sometimes doesn't hit the intended target or if you have morning wood it's impossible to pee unless kneeling down. Then of course there are men's public urinals, (women never have a problem with as it is always private cubicles) first there is the choice of where to stand, ideally, leaving a gap between you and the next guy. If a gap is not available then you either lurk waiting at the back or squeeze in by another guy, we then unzip and get out our pride and joy and stand with it exposed for anyone else down the line to take a peak at. Shy bladder can be a problem if you are desperate to pee but your dick won't as they say play ball and you are trying to get a good flow out. Dicks don't always pee straight and if you are peeing all over the place you don't want to be at a trough when that happens. Perhaps urinals were designed as an equaliser for guys as whatever you are in the world, you are like every guy in the world and have to stand with your dick out to pee. Despite women being lucky with how they get to pee in public toilets, I wouldn't swap what I have to pee with for anything.